PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy "bonus disks" for dvds?

FourFifty
08-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Look at guys like HHH, Edge, Rey, HBK, Kane, The Undertaker, The Hardys, etc. All guys on the current roster who are not done yet. They already have DVDs out, so their stories aren't done yet. For 10 bucks would you buy a bonus dvd that has matches and promos that happened after the original DVD was relased? Scope out some of your favorite moments that happened after the DVDs were relased (Rey vs Jericho, Undertaker vs HBK, Vicki's last promo with Edge, Jeff winning the WHC).... I think WWE would be able to bank on this idea.

Thoughts?

Anybody Thrilla
08-04-2009, 04:56 PM
I'd buy them. I'd much rather them wait until someone's career is over to release a DVD, though.

The Jayman
08-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I would. Plus it would be neat to release like the best of for the year (example: Best of Jeff Hardy 2009 that highlights his matches for the year) but not release one for every superstar just the ones that had a more memorable year. and also release them like in January of the following year.

Anybody Thrilla
08-04-2009, 05:10 PM
That would be OK, too.

Nicky Fives
08-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I would. Plus it would be neat to release like the best of for the year (example: Best of Jeff Hardy 2009 that highlights his matches for the year) but not release one for every superstar just the ones that had a more memorable year. and also release them like in January of the following year.

maybe in the form of a box set as well....

EX: you could buy each superstars individual DVD for $9.99, or buy all the Best Of's (8, 10, 12, 14, however many they do) in a box set type of deal like they have done with Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Summerslam. etc.

Dorkchop
08-04-2009, 06:43 PM
If the content was good enough I would.

NoRoolz
08-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah to be honest I really hate how DVD's are released of wrestlers before they retire. Like the 'Tombstone: History of the Undertaker', the Triple H one and stuff, it's just stupid, why not wait a few years (hopefully) and release the complete DVD with all title wins and great matches etc, HBK/Taker isn't even on Undertaker's DVD and that's probably in his top 5 matches ever.

But yeah, the idea's decent, as is The Jayman's.