PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars *SPOILERS* (airing 8/6/9)

DAMN iNATOR
08-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Chris Masters b. Santino Marella

- Masters got the win with a Masterlock.

William Regal & Paul Burchill defeated Tyler Reks and Yoshi Tatsu in a good match when Regal reversed a springboard bodypress on Reks and pinned him.

WWE Intercontinental champion Rey Mysterio defeated Mike Knox by DQ. Real good back and forth match. This may have been Knox’s best WWE showing to date. Lots of big man, little man spots and near falls. Mysterio hit the 619 and was going for a springboard splash when Ziggler, who was doing commentary, attacked him. Mysterio escaped the two on one.

DarKCentaur
08-05-2009, 12:41 AM
SD was Rey Mysterio vs Mike Knox, with Dolph Ziggler on commentary. Rey got the win via DQ when Ziggler interfered.

ECW was Regal and Burchill vs Tyler Reks and Yoshi Tatsu. The Brits won, I believe Regal pinned Reks with a roll-through off a Reks crossbody or something.

KYR
08-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Regal & Burchill back together again.

Is this their first time back?

Mr. Nerfect
08-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Yes, it is their first time back. I called this match as taking place on ECW, but was wrong. I also predicted Zack Ryder/Shelton Benjamin interaction, albeit with the face/heel alignment reversed.

It makes sense to put The Brits back together to face The NSI members, because Regal and Burchill have been having respective problems with Yoshi Tatsu and Tyler Reks recently.

I really wish they had let John Morrison face David Hart Smith on Superstars, as a follow-on from Morrison vs. Tyson Kidd last week.