PDA

View Full Version : Steven Richards

spd10000
04-03-2004, 01:00 PM
What should they do with this guy? I like him. I think he needs a push. But what could they do with him? Post your thoughts.

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2004, 01:01 PM
What should they do with this guy? I like him. I think he needs a push. But what could they do with him? Post your thoughts.

Heavyweight champ. He needs to win it on Stevie Night Heat too.

Stickman
04-03-2004, 01:01 PM
I know there's a lot of fans of the guy but I have always turned the channel when he was on. Even when he was in WCW

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 01:03 PM
I think he's fu</>cking awesome. Let's see him "graduate" from Heat.

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2004, 01:07 PM
I think he's fu</>cking awesome. Let's see him "graduate" from Heat.

Definately, man. He's currently the heavyweight champ on my Smackdown:BTP game (mostly because I wanted a challenge, but also because I like him.)

The Forgotten One
04-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Definately, man. He's currently the heavyweight champ on my Smackdown:BTP game (mostly because I wanted a challenge, but also because I like him.)

Which one is that?

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Bring the Pain. It's the most recent one with Brock on the Front.

The Forgotten One
04-03-2004, 01:36 PM
It's Here Comes the Pain you fool.

I lost mine. :'(

The Mackem
04-03-2004, 01:41 PM
LOL

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2004, 01:47 PM
It's Here Comes the Pain you fool.

I lost mine. :'(

Forgot the real title. Sorry. I'm embarassed now.

OssMan
04-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Wooooo, me and my friend rented it last night. It was fun.

The Ravishing One
04-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Bring the Pain

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

The Ravishing One
04-03-2004, 03:02 PM
I was hoping for a Stevie push sometime soon, maybe even a trade?

But its not happening?

Gertner
04-03-2004, 03:03 PM
r he and Vixtoria still "together", or has the WWE desolved that, because i never see them come out together anymore

loopydate
04-03-2004, 03:32 PM
They could do a series of vignettes backstage where Stevie keeps trying to talk to Victoria, but with all of her "commitments" as Women's Champion, he keeps getting inadvertantly blown off. Finally, he just snaps one week, costing her the Women's Title.

He develops an "edge," randomly breaking up Heat squash matches with chairs and kendo sticks, all the while yelling about it being "his show." This raises the ire of the Heat regulars, and goes into a feud with one of them.

After winning a RAW match soundly against somebody like Cade or Conway (whomever got his Heat match broken up that week), Richards decides that he's ready to "move on." He starts to pick on the RAW main-eventers, but gets beat by Benoit, Michaels, Edge, and all the others. Finally, he manages to weasel his way into a fatal-fourway for the Intercontinental Title (maybe work an "injury" angle with one of the scheduled participants that Stevie pounces on).

During the match, whomever the champion is at the time and his biggest rival brawl up into the crowd, leaving Stevie and the fourth participant. With the ref diverted by the fight outside, Stevie hits the Stevie T onto a chair, then ditches the evidence. The ref turns around, one...two...three!

Wishful thinking...

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Or...Bear with me...

they could run an "Invisible Steven Richards" angle, in which he lays out man after man on Raw, all while vacationing in the Bahamas.

he can then say he no longer needs invisibility, and start wrestling naked. The psychological edge alone would be priceless...After all, imagine the Stevie Kick followed up by a nutslap cover...

loopydate
04-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Or...Bear with me...

they could run an "Invisible Steven Richards" angle, in which he lays out man after man on Raw, all while vacationing in the Bahamas.

he can then say he no longer needs invisibility, and start wrestling naked. The psychological edge alone would be priceless...After all, imagine the Stevie Kick followed up by a nutslap cover...

:lol:

I can just imagine Stevie in full Cartman mode, inching slooooowly to the ring, naked as a jaybird, preparing to hit someone with the Stevie Kick, only to have the guy just stop and stare at him.

Evil Vito
04-03-2004, 04:01 PM
<font color=goldenrod>It would be funny if Stevie was talking about an upcoming match on Raw against some other Heat Jobber and how he was going to be INVISIBLE! Then his opponent is in the ring. Richards' music is playing, but no one is showing up. Then suddenly the guy in the ring sells the Stevie Kick, gets up, then jumps down, selling the Stevie T, and rolls over onto his shoulders with his legs in the air as the ref counts the 3 all confused and Stevie is announced as the winner.</font>

Gertner
04-03-2004, 04:04 PM
lol wow, I'm confused just reading this! lol but it's gold. And when he wins the title, his entrance will be a title floating to the ring!

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 04:09 PM
So HE was behind the briefcase screwjob! :eek:

Gertner
04-03-2004, 04:14 PM
And then they could do the angle in which they now believe Steven killed Katie Vick and had sex with her body. But how could he, because he was in the Bahamas the whole time. But on the other hand he is invisable. Does anybody believe him, or do they believe he's guilty. Later it is also revealed that Steven was the one who drove the White Hummer in WCW. But that's impossible, since he was in the WWE at the time. Or is it, because Steven could have been invisable, and may have had time to go to WCW, drive the Hummer, and be back in the WWE to job to the Headbangers.

Stickman
04-03-2004, 04:44 PM
I just have to laugh at the White Hummer remark because I'm remembering when it actually happened it was black (or was it originally white then turned black)

Wondermouse
04-03-2004, 05:26 PM
I see it all the time, but I've been wondering about a few of the running caption jokes, most notably Stevie's invisibility. (Others: Ryhno's glue, Teddy's "shoot this man in the ass," "you're a homo," Sean O'Haire's cage, and a few more, I'm sure)

Batsu
04-05-2004, 08:40 PM
My money is on the "you're a homo" joke being stemmed from a certain picture of Erik Estrada.