PDA

View Full Version : The Real Man's Man "Lord" William Regal Yay or Nay

Rollermacka
08-10-2009, 12:15 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh2dtPO3d4Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have been pleasantly impressed with the direction Regal has been in since going to ECW, so I want to ask William Regal Yay or Nay. Regal has always been a solid worker and good on the mike since his WCW days. He was a member of the Blue Bloods in WCW. He was a milti time TV champ and after this match with Goldberg he was released and the rumors of why range from him not letting Goldberg squash him, to drug problems. He first was The Real Man's Man Steven Regal. It was a humorous gimmick lookin back on it before he went back to his British Snob gimmick. He has always been a entertaining guy through out his time in WCW and the WWE. I like the style of wrestling he has, and even after all this time he is still very entertaining in the ring. I think that he still has plenty of time left in WWE, and I think that he should move his way up to the main event and have a few runs as ECW champion. I gotta say major YAY to Regal from his roughneck wrestling style, to his comedic moments over the years.

CSL
08-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Yay should be the only option. Doesn't mesh well with everybody but he is excellent

#1-norm-fan
08-10-2009, 12:27 AM
This isn't even an option.

I swear someone's gonna vote no just to be a dick though.

FourFifty
08-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Anyone who votes no on Regal needs to be shot.
Shot in the face.
Shot in the face with a chainsaw.
Shot in the face with a chainsaw that's on fire.
Shot in the face with a chainsaw that's on fire. Twice.

Inadequacy
08-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Yay should be the only option.

Mr. Nerfect
08-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Fucking yay. This is fucking retarded. I agree with FourFifty's method of punishment. I agree with it doubly.

jony lions
08-10-2009, 05:49 AM
i said NAY.go fuck yourselves

Nicky Fives
08-10-2009, 06:05 AM
YAY for sure..... I always loved his promos... especially that one he did drunk as shit on Heat when he was "The Real Man's Man"

4 knuckles up
08-10-2009, 07:22 AM
YAY fo' sho.

Regal is a great wrestler in every aspect. His book is a great read, too!

Corporate CockSnogger
08-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Obviously a massive yay. Regal is brilliant in pretty much every field you can think of.

The Jayman
08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
one word....YAY

Impeccable
08-10-2009, 08:44 AM
YAY!

AJHayes
08-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Yay a thousand times over.

Dorkchop
08-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Regal was about 28 in that video and looked like complete shit. He's 40 now and looks a lot younger. Gotta love drugs.

Regal is amazing.

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2009, 09:08 AM
I've got to be honest, I don't see how Regal looks younger. He's got that awesome mane going for him, but if you take it away, he doesn't have the sleek, smooth skin that he had as the Real Man's Man. And yes, I am a little in love with Regal.

I still hope that one day, Regal becomes the WWE Champion. Even if he forfeits the belt right after it.

Supreme Olajuwon
08-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Regal is phenomenal both in the ring and out of it. Since we've been watching the Invasion in the Vault recently, I've noticed that Regal and Tajiri were one of the most consistently entertaining pieces of the whole thing.

Plus you've got to love Regal's demeanor when he speaks like a proper gentleman and then beats the bloody hell out of someone.

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Regal is phenomenal both in the ring and out of it. Since we've been watching the Invasion in the Vault recently, I've noticed that Regal and Tajiri were one of the most consistently entertaining pieces of the whole thing.

Plus you've got to love Regal's demeanor when he speaks like a proper gentleman and then beats the bloody hell out of someone.

Regal's classy demeanor before he kills someone is one of the few things that consistently makes me mark out. At least Regal will always have a place in the professional wrestling industry. He's got such a good ring worker, that his knowledge is invaluable as either a trainer or an agent. Besides that, he could play a GM-type role so effectively, and I even suspect that Regal would make an excellent color commentator.