PDA

View Full Version : The X-Men series from back in the day.

Joeleosis
12-16-2003, 06:24 AM
<center><font color=white face="Comic Sans MS">Circa 1993 and whatnot. That show was, is, and forever will be the fu</>cking shiznit. I would wake up every Saturday morning and watch it on Fox-Kids. We have a bunch of episodes at my job, I've watched them all by now. Which reminds me, dunno why the **** I hardly post in here. I work at a video store for fu</>ck's sake. :D

But onto my quesiton. Anyone know of anywhere where I can download ALL of the episodes? I want them ALLLLLLLLLLLL. I will not rest easy unless I know I can sit down and watch X-Men at any given time. </font>

Joeleosis
12-16-2003, 06:30 AM
<center><font color=white face="Comic Sans MS">Suprnova ain't worth a shit btw, didn't see the X-Men cartoon on there. Neither is Soulseek. Maybe ODC/Direct Connect? Anyone know of any good channels for cartoon series?</font>

Danny Electric
12-16-2003, 07:07 AM
My mate downloaded alot of the episodes off kazaa. Hopefully that helps. I'm a big X Men fan too.

Mr. Monday Morning
12-16-2003, 08:13 AM
<center><font color=white face="Comic Sans MS">Suprnova ain't worth a shit btw, didn't see the X-Men cartoon on there. Neither is Soulseek. Maybe ODC/Direct Connect? Anyone know of any good channels for cartoon series?</font>

They were on there yesterday :wtf:

Under TV Shows -> Cartoons

Supreme Olajuwon
12-17-2003, 12:14 AM
I never saw the final episode of that show

did they even have one?

Vega
12-17-2003, 02:49 AM
I have like 3 VHS's of that cartoon.

Danny Electric
12-17-2003, 01:51 PM
I never saw the final episode of that show

did they even have one?

The problem with the series is that it never had continuity, which sucked. It just went from one storyline to the other and you wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

AareDub
12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
I've seen them on irc. I used to hang out in #simpsons-central all the time, that must have been where I saw them.

Joeleosis
12-18-2003, 05:03 AM
The problem with the series is that it never had continuity, which sucked. It just went from one storyline to the other and you wouldn't know what the hell was going on.
<center><font color=white face="Comic Sans MS"> IMO that's what made it more exciting. Instead of wasting entire seasons on one plot, it would go one episode and often a series of episodes on one situation. It kept me on my toes, a lot more captivating.

btw thanks AK, didn't see it on there. I'm DLing the first season and it's taking forever. :mad:</font>