PDA

View Full Version : First ROH On Monday Nights Thread

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 07:58 PM
I figured since it was their first on Mondays I'd give it a try... def. don't expect it to work, but why not try?

Jordan
08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Hahaha

Juan
08-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't get HDNet so I have to wait for the torrent.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Haha, partners are banned for Eddie Edwards-Kevin Steen, yet Shane Hagadorn is still allowed to be at ringside, not his partner, but still.

Jordan
08-17-2009, 08:05 PM
I would love to join in on this but I too watch ROH online (Youtube) so I won't be able too.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Steen's pumphandle neckbreaker is so sick.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Well, looks like I was right... this thread was an epic fail. Oh well.

Juan
08-17-2009, 08:20 PM
It's the thought that counts

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Haha for sure, I guess I might as well continue this conversation with myself since I've made it this far in the show. Mike Hogewood is hilarious talking about how Cheech & Cloudy are great at surfing. SLAP THE PORPOISE! Hey Sonjay!

thecc
08-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I really wish RoH would use Cheech and Cloudy as more than jobbers.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, they were on the upside of their match tonight until Dark City came out.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Austin Aries is hilarious with Kyle Durden.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Nigel-Tyler next, should be damn good.

thecc
08-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Awesomeness
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLc0rIE0eZU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLc0rIE0eZU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Yeah man I've seen that, they're far too underrated and underused, so I was happy to see them get some offense tonight. This Nigel-Tyler match is great so far.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Necro Butcher vs Sami Callahan was fun little brawl. I want more Young Bucks though and some more the Greatness of Austin Aires would be nice. Less Tyler Black his so fucking bland and Nigel should have went over.

Indifferent Clox
08-17-2009, 09:15 PM
if i hadn't falen asleep i would have joined in on this.

I did record it though

Kane86
08-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I have to say the best match on there tonight was Necro Butcher vs Sami Callahan

Nigel vs Tylenol could have been alot better.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-17-2009, 09:30 PM
One of these days I'll pay the extra money to get HDNet. The problem is, I don't really feel like paying an extra ten bucks a month for a handful of channels, most of which i'll never ever watch.

Indifferent Clox
08-17-2009, 10:30 PM
HDnet has some quality programming

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:05 PM
... Necro-Callihan sucked man, Nigel-Tyler was great....

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:07 PM
... Necro-Callihan sucked man, Nigel-Tyler was great....

Necro Callihan was great Nigel and Tyler should have been 10 times better.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:08 PM
What was so great about that match and what was so bad about that match? Nigel & Tyler have had better, but this is TV man, they're not gonna give away their best on TV.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:11 PM
What was so great about that match and what was so bad about that match? Nigel & Tyler have had better, but this is TV man, they're not gonna give away their best on TV.

I enjoyed Necro and Callahan it was good brawl. Necro has come a long way since his CZW and IWA days. Nigel and Tyler had too many tie ups and so on.

I think the Necro Butcher is awesome. What is so bad about that? Its my opinion I am alllowed to say what I want.

Can someone tell me who the fuck the Dark City Fight Club is?

thecc
08-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Sami Callihan is terrible and i really hate him. His match from the 4/18 show against Eddie Kingston solidified this. He needs to realize he's just a jobber.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Sami Callihan is terrible and i really hate him. His match from the 4/18 show against Eddie Kingston solidified this. He needs to realize he's just a jobber.

No actually he is doing quite well in CZW. But in ROH yes he just a jobber.

Why the fuck are we not getting any Hero and Kingston matches?

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:15 PM
So I'm guessing you're a CZW fan then? That'd explain why you liked that match and why you were bashed on so much before you left. Nigel & Tyler was a great technical match, prolly up there for TV match of the week, granted whoever CM Punk or John Morrison face on SmackDown! could take that over... On a plus I'm impressed that you've improved your typing ability. Oh and The Dark City Fight Club consists of Kory Chavis & Jon Davis.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:24 PM
So I'm guessing you're a CZW fan then? That'd explain why you liked that match and why you were bashed on so much before you left. Nigel & Tyler was a great technical match, prolly up there for TV match of the week, granted whoever CM Punk or John Morrison face on SmackDown! could take that over... On a plus I'm impressed that you've improved your typing ability. Oh and The Dark City Fight Club consists of Kory Chavis & Jon Davis.

I enjoy tons of technical matches ok but I know the two of them can do better. Nigel was visibly out of shape. I love CM Punk and John Morrison as much as the next.

I am wrestling fan I enjoy everything from CZW to PWG. Ok is there a problem with that. Have you ever seen CZW's Best of the Best or IWA:Mid South's Ted Petty Invitational. TPI is one of the most prestigous technicals tournaments out there today.

I also enjoy Mike Quackenbush it would be nice to see him in ROH. Him and Austin Aires (My Favorite ROH wrestler) would tear down the house.

thecc
08-17-2009, 11:33 PM
TPI is one of the most prestigous technicals tournaments out there today.lol

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:34 PM
lol

Umm well it is............

Have you ever seen any match from it?

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:36 PM
CZWs Best of the Best gave Sonjay Dutt a career

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:39 PM
I enjoy tons of technical matches ok but I know the two of them can do better. Nigel was visibly out of shape. I love CM Punk and John Morrison as much as the next.

I am wrestling fan I enjoy everything from CZW to PWG. Ok is there a problem with that. Have you ever seen CZW's Best of the Best or IWA:Mid South's Ted Petty Invitational. TPI is one of the most prestigous technicals tournaments out there today.

I also enjoy Mike Quackenbush it would be nice to see him in ROH. Him and Austin Aires (My Favorite ROH wrestler) would tear down the house.

Yes, they can do better, BUT THIS IS TV, they're not going to go out and give it their all for something we basically get for free. (I know we have to pay to get the channel, but it's not like this is PPV) Nigel was visibly out of shape? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is his first match back from two torn up arms, he's allowed to be a little out of shape man.

Yes, there is a problem with being a fan of CZW and IWA-MS. Most of it is GARBAGE WRESTLING. Yes I have seen TPI's and Best Of The Best... they haven't meant shit since 2005-2006.

thecc
08-17-2009, 11:39 PM
yeah but I wouldn't call anything Ian Rotten is involved in prestigious. I guarantee that half of the announced TPI lineup will dropout and be replaced by the likes of Neil Diamond Cutter. Oh and their last show only drew 35 people.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:42 PM
yeah but I wouldn't call anything Ian Rotten is involved in prestigious. I guarantee that half of the announced TPI lineup will dropout and be replaced by the likes of Neil Diamond Cutter. Oh and their last show only drew 35 people.

So fucking what Ian is nto as bad as people say he is. Do you always believe everything you hear?

Ian helped CM Punk,Chris Hero,Necro Butcher, Claudio Castignoli,Eddie Kingston,get in the spot light.

Watch any shoot interview of any Indy Wrestler and you will see that anything you may have read conflicts with it.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:44 PM
So fucking what Ian is nto as bad as people say he is. Do you always believe everything you hear?

Ian helped CM Punk,Chris Hero,Necro Butcher, Claudio Castignoli,Eddie Kingston,get in the spot light.

Watch any shoot interview of any Indy Wrestler and you will see that anything you may have read conflicts with it.

So Ian helping Punk and Hero is the reason Punk refused to compete for IWA-MS for like a year and a half?

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:46 PM
So Ian helping Punk and Hero is the reason Punk refused to compete for IWA-MS for like a year and a half?

God only knows why Punk didn't compete there you know Punk has a rep for being a Prima Donna......

Look If you don't like the TPI your fucking Retarded.

Also if you didn't like the match of Necro Butcher vs Samoa Joe That IAN set up that proves you are retarded.

Ian must have some kind of money because he sure as hell can afford alot of big names.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Tell me why Punk would compete ther for a year and half? Please do because i think your full of shit.

thecc
08-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Kane86 is Jim Fannin.

thecc
08-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Tell me why Punk would compete ther for a year and half? Please do because i think your full of shit.Punk didn't wrestle there cuz Ian continuously stiffed Hero when it came to getting paid.

mike adamle
God only knows why Punk didn't compete there you know Punk has a rep for being a Prima Donna......

Also if you didn't like the match of Necro Butcher vs Samoa Joe That IAN set up that proves you are retarded.

Ian must have some kind of money because he sure as hell can afford alot of big names.

Punk says he didn't compete for them because of the way Ian "who helped so many people" treated Chris Hero.

I don't like TPI anymore... they've lost any type of prestige they had lately with the shitty names in them.

I did in fact like the Necro vs. Joe match, at least the first one anyways, because it didn't involve an ass load of weapons.

Ian most likely doesn't have shit for money. They were close to folding before their 500th show, and these "big names" all competed before they were big names. Look who their champion is right now. Dingo (to the best of my knowledge, if he lost by now my bad) WHO THE FUCK IS DINGO?

Kane86
Who is Jim Fannin?

I came here to talk about wrestling but as usual since day one everyone only wants to pick fights with me.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Punk says he didn't compete for them because of the way Ian "who helped so many people" treated Chris Hero.

I don't like TPI anymore... they've lost any type of prestige they had lately with the shitty names in them.

I did in fact like the Necro vs. Joe match, at least the first one anyways, because it didn't involve an ass load of weapons.

Ian most likely doesn't have shit for money. They were close to folding before their 500th show, and these "big names" all competed before they were big names. Look who their champion is right now. Dingo (to the best of my knowledge, if he lost by now my bad) WHO THE FUCK IS DINGO?

Yeah well put the past behind you for one thing. Yes Necro vs Joe was awesome but the second was really not hat great.

You know Chris Hero has habit of being a whiny bitch right? Nick Gage said he did even have the balls to confront him about something after a match they had.

I am not saying he is the greatest person in the world but IWA:MS has made stars.

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:54 PM
I questioned your opinion and you couldn't back it up and just started swearing.... IWA-MS fan doesn't know who Jim Fannin is, fucks wrong with you?

mike adamle
08-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Yeah well put the past behind you for one thing. Yes Necro vs Joe was awesome but the second was really not hat great.

You know Chris Hero has habit of being a whiny bitch right? Nick Gage said he did even have the balls to confront him about something after a match they had.

I am not saying he is the greatest person in the world but IWA:MS has made stars.

ROH has made stars. NOAH has made stars. IWA-MS has had these stars wrestle on their shows before they were able to hit it bigger in the wrestling biz.

Oh and Chris Hero may be a whiny bitch, but if he wrestles for your promotion you pay him.

Kane86
08-17-2009, 11:58 PM
I enjoyed Necro and Callahan it was good brawl. Necro has come a long way since his CZW and IWA days. Nigel and Tyler had too many tie ups and so on.

I think the Necro Butcher is awesome. What is so bad about that? Its my opinion I am alllowed to say what I want.

Can someone tell me who the fuck the Dark City Fight Club is?

there it is right there me backing up my opinion. One curse word thats all I see.

Your trying to make shit up now.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:00 AM
And the rest of this argument? You gonna include everything you said in that? Or is that all supposed to be forgotten, this isn't WWE man, I don't forget shit in 5 minutes.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:01 AM
And the rest of this argument? You gonna include everything you said in that? Or is that all supposed to be forgotten, this isn't WWE man, I don't forget shit in 5 minutes.

No i am not you need to learn to grow the fuck up and learn everyone has an opinion.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:03 AM

I did nothing wrong to you at all you started insulting me for no fucking reason.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:03 AM
I need to grow up because I proved that your wrestling taste sucks and you couldn't back up why you like shitty wrestling? Why exactly did you come back?

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:06 AM
I need to grow up because I proved that your wrestling taste sucks and you couldn't back up why you like shitty wrestling? Why exactly did you come back?

No my wrestling taste does not fucking suck? Are you fucking 12 because just to start an argument with someone because they don't like your opinion is real fucking childish.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Are you saying that Mike Quackenbush is a shitty wrestler?

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:08 AM
17 as a matter of fact, gotta pretty good taste in wrestling myself, I'm pretty sure everyone in here has a similar taste, it's that garbage shit that I don't understand why/how you like. And this entire argument was about your opinion, you forget what you were talking about? Also, I asked a question last time, why the hell did you come back?

Juan
08-18-2009, 12:09 AM
No my wrestling taste does not fucking suck? Are you fucking 12 because just to start an argument with someone because they don't like your opinion is real fucking childish.

Ironic

thecc
08-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Ian is straight up the biggest carny there is. I remember when IWA was originally "closing its doors." there was some stupid raffle and then 3 matches after Ian says the company is closing down. Then they're back in business 3 months later shilling some dvd club.

also
http://www.czwfans.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10284&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Juan
08-18-2009, 12:10 AM
I asked a question last time, why the hell did you come back?

You can thank Gertner for Kane86's return. He requested that Kane86 get unbanned.

mike adamle
You find where I said Mike Quacks was a bad wrestler and I'll admit I'm wrong. He's damned good, also doesn't do garbage wrestling...

thecc
There's actually a lot of shit on the czwfans board that exemplifies why Ian is a carny.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:11 AM
17 as a matter of fact, gotta pretty good taste in wrestling myself, I'm pretty sure everyone in here has a similar taste, it's that garbage shit that I don't understand why/how you like. And this entire argument was about your opinion, you forget what you were talking about? Also, I asked a question last time, why the hell did you come back?

Your not going sit there and talk down to me. Everything has some sort of entertainment value. Ok I don't watch just CZW and IWA. Ok One day i may watch Steamboat vs Savage or I may go and watch Necro butcher and Wife Beater mutilate each other.

I know what good wrestling is and what bad wrestling is why do i have to have your say so on what is good and bad.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:13 AM
You can thank Gertner for Kane86's return. He requested that Kane86 get unbanned.

Hahaha Gertner's the man, I thought Kane86 left on his own terms.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:13 AM
You find where I said Mike Quacks was a bad wrestler and I'll admit I'm wrong. He's damned good, also doesn't do garbage wrestling...

I like Mike Quackenbush amongst all the other shit I watch. So that is shitty wrestling right because according to you i only like shitty wrestling. When i clearly said I watch everything from CZW to PWG. The only way I will continue this is we have conversation not a fucking argument.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:17 AM
I like Mike Quackenbush amongst all the other shit I watch. So that is shitty wrestling right because according to you i only like shitty wrestling. When i clearly said I watch everything from CZW to PWG. The only way I will continue this is we have conversation not a fucking argument.

Find where I said you watch ONLY shitty wrestling. Find where I bash on anything other than CZW and IWA.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:18 AM
I need to grow up because I proved that your wrestling taste sucks and you couldn't back up why you like shitty wrestling? Why do you only watch shitty wrestling?

Right here

Juan
08-18-2009, 12:19 AM
Hahaha Gertner's the man, I thought Kane86 left on his own terms.

:|

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:20 AM
:|

No Gertner and Juan had me set up and got me banned for 6 months. Why aren't we talking about ROH?

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Because you said you liked the shitty Necro-Callihan match, and we went into a garbage wrestling convo.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Right here

That doesn't say only....

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Because you said you liked the shitty Necro-Callihan match, and we went into a garbage wrestling convo.

Look is this going to be an arguement or an coversation?

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Exactly you can't have a conversatio alls you want to do is start arguments with people learn to be fucking civil.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Exactly you can't have a conversatio alls you want to do is start arguments with people learn to be fucking civil.

Well considering I wasn't on.... and you restarted an argument....

Kane86
08-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Well considering I wasn't on.... and you restarted an argument....

Well then lets conversate

Now do you want to know why I like deathmatch wrestling?

Skippord
08-18-2009, 04:21 AM
I will not have someone badmouthing Chris Hero while I post here

Skippord
08-18-2009, 04:24 AM
also what was the finish to the McGuiness/Black match?

satellite cut out

Skippord
08-18-2009, 04:25 AM
well not cut out, more cut from ROH to some obscure movie

AJHayes
08-18-2009, 08:59 AM
I would like to state, for the record that I would greatly appreciate if Kane86 would drive a railroad spike through his dick.

Indifferent Clox
08-18-2009, 09:10 AM
ok kane86 dude, you just said "you need to grow up and learn that everyone has an opinion" preceeded by "if you don't like samoa joe v. necro butcher you are fucking retarded" I like that match, but someone may not, everyone has an opinion.

I don't dislike you and i don't think you are intentionally being a troll unlike some people here. I think you are getting carried away and way too definsive, people here are gonna jump on that, take it from me man, don't let people's insults here bother you, especially gertner, nojabbanoblogroll, ECG, or KaneKnight.

Mike Adamle isn't one of those people, he's pretty nice.

Again I don't dislike you, but please just chill out a little, because people here aren't going to let things slip, they will jump all ove ryour shit if you start getting definsive, just let things go. If someone disagrees with you, restate your opinion while pointing out it's merits, and if you can't, go to another thread, post inthere. lay low, maybe come back as a different poster.

Even if you get better people have a hard time forgetting things. It's not the ideal people are gonna flame you on here. If you want nice people being nice, go to kapoutland or whatever.

:)

Sting Fan
08-18-2009, 10:53 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Karagious/TROLLING.jpg

thecc
08-18-2009, 12:35 PM
I will not have someone badmouthing Chris Hero while I post hereHave you seen Hero's match with Go Shiozaki?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kyeK7s0PHg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kyeK7s0PHg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xzWESwkw8BE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xzWESwkw8BE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 03:52 PM
From June right? I saw it, was great!

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 05:33 PM
On a side note, I guess this thread wasn't such a bad idea, granted most of it was an argument, two pages came outta this so far, might do this again next week.

thecc
08-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Do it man. I'll talk about obscure wrestlers from early ROH. Should be a good time.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Yes this thread was a good Idea but you need to stop starting fights with everyone who gets on it.

mike adamle
08-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Yes this thread was a good Idea but you need to stop starting fights with everyone who gets on it.

Anyone wanna take this one? I'm not doing it again tonight.

Kane86
08-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Anyone wanna take this one? I'm not doing it again tonight.

No this isn't going to be an arguement but you picked a fight with me just so you could get a boner.

Indifferent Clox
08-18-2009, 09:09 PM
ok now you are instigating

Kane86
08-18-2009, 09:11 PM
ok now you are instigating

He wasn't? I just want him to admit he was wrong he doesn't have to apologize. But He instigated a goddamn fight with me just because I said My opinion.

Juan
08-18-2009, 09:28 PM
How about you be an adult, and just drop it?

Juan
08-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I will not put up with your shit in the Wrestling forum.