PDA

View Full Version : WWE Releasing Hulk Hogan the Unreleased Archives 3 disc set 11/17

mrslackalack
08-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Sources Wal-Mart & Amazon

3 Disc Set packed with matches never before released on any Hulk Hogan DVD set! An enduring name in sports entertainment history, from headlining the first nine WrestleMania events through his legendary battles this decade with The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Randy Orton.

Kane86
08-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh god come on now

I will not get this at all see I am make a fair opinion no insults or anything.

But the only Hogan Dvd i got is Hulk still rules.

Indifferent Clox
08-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Yay! that will include at least 12 moves in all on hogans side.

Kane86
08-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I can't say all his matches were bad but goddamn all his matches are just the same thing. But, a different opponent.

Indifferent Clox
08-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh god come on now

I will not get this at all.
The only Hogan Dvd i got is Hulk still rules.

(See I am make a fair opinion no insults or anything.)

this is how you should have typed this in order to be more 'legible'. but you could cut the part in parenthesis out. You've already made yourself a target bro.

I'm looking out for you, because i don't want people to fuck with anyone. you actually have a different point of view and that's fine. being that you have a unique point of view and a pretty extensive knowledge of wresltling, people here will debate you. Just don't respond to any insults with insults. As long as you just stay calm and cool you should be ok man. I know it's unfair, but you're new and you have a number in your name and a unique point of view, people like to flame. Also you have somewhat of a grammar problem, which won't help.

You aren't nearly as awful as some posters who've been flamed before you and as long as you quit attacking back, this will all die down eventually. Oh and get a name change.

kareru
08-19-2009, 10:32 PM
does it include
hulk hogans rock 'n' roll wrestling?

Kane86
08-19-2009, 10:35 PM
this is how you should have typed this in order to be more 'legible'. but you could cut the part in parenthesis out. You've already made yourself a target bro.

I'm looking out for you, because i don't want people to fuck with anyone. you actually have a different point of view and that's fine. being that you have a unique point of view and a pretty extensive knowledge of wresltling, people here will debate you. Just don't respond to any insults with insults. As long as you just stay calm and cool you should be ok man. I know it's unfair, but you're new and you have a number in your name and a unique point of view, people like to flame. Also you have somewhat of a grammar problem, which won't help.

You aren't nearly as awful as some posters who've been flamed before you and as long as you quit attacking back, this will all die down eventually. Oh and get a name change.

No Name change and its not like the mods would listen to me.

But anyways I think they should not release this and they should release a Chris Jericho DVD set. I mean Batista gets one so I guess that will be 9 hours of bothces and muscle tears.

Indifferent Clox
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM
ok

Droford
08-20-2009, 12:39 AM
In return, I demand a 3rd Flair set.

Xero
08-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Or just a JERICHO SET.

Verbose Minch
08-20-2009, 01:35 AM

Hopefully it's all of Flair's promos, because his matches aren't great.

In before all the people stuck on Flair's cock attack me.

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Which flair matches have you watched?

Kane86
08-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Dammit lets start a Petition for a Chris Jericho dvd.

Kane86
08-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Its a bunch of shit Batista gets one but Chris Jericho hasn't got one yet at all.

Hogan keeps on getting more crap and all the matches you can see on his last set.

This is really unecessary..........

Fignuts
08-20-2009, 01:41 AM
His match against The Great Muta was awesome. He actually tries when he goes to Japan. He even pulled off an enziguri. So surreal seeing those matches.

Too bad he didn't wrestle like tht in america.

Kane86
08-20-2009, 01:44 AM
His match against The Great Muta was awesome. He actually tries when he goes to Japan. He even pulled off an enziguri. So surreal seeing those matches.

Too bad he didn't wrestle like tht in america.

Did you see his match with Abdullah the Butcher. His Japan matches should be on there then I may get it. Maybe!

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2009, 02:13 AM
Can someone post some of these Hogan goes puresero matches?

Juan
08-20-2009, 02:25 AM
Just type "Hulk Hogan japan" on YouTube and you'll see them.

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2009, 02:35 AM
i don't want that in my history.

Kane86
08-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey who likes Brusier Brody?

Savio
08-20-2009, 03:13 AM

shut up

FourFifty
08-20-2009, 03:14 AM

How about a 4th one instead?

We already have 3. The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection, The Definitive Collection, and Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen.

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Savior, you aren't saving anyone. So somebody has to. I have to foster and nurture the young heels of TPWW because they are the future ...

OF RAJAH!!!

[/cheap heat]

Juan
08-20-2009, 03:36 AM
i don't want that in my history.

:?: ok then

FourFifty
08-20-2009, 03:47 AM
Savior, you aren't saving anyone. So somebody has to. I have to foster and nurture the young heels of TPWW because they are the future ...

OF RAJAH!!!

[/cheap heat]

You're trying way too hard.

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2009, 05:04 AM
I'm not trying at all. That was intentionally not funny. It was part of the heel thing. I just am playing an exaggerated version of how people treat me around here.

Anybody Thrilla
08-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Stop explaining yourself every fucking post, Clox. Dumb is NOT an artform.

Kami Raki
08-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Sources Wal-Mart & Amazon

3 Disc Set packed with matches never before released on any Hulk Hogan DVD set! An enduring name in sports entertainment history, from headlining the first nine WrestleMania events through his legendary battles this decade with The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Randy Orton. No offense to Hogan, but there are many people who deserve to have a DVD or Blu-Ray over him.

Shaggy
08-21-2009, 03:06 AM
The only sad thing about this is isnt there already two dvds created for Hogan by the WWE already.

Ill probably still get this one but I think like Kami Raki said, there are plenty of other people out there that deserve a dvd.

NeanderCarl
08-21-2009, 03:18 AM
You know kane86 is in trouble when fucking CLOX is giving him a dressing down.