PDA

View Full Version : Vince, whats the rush?

James Steele
04-04-2004, 12:54 AM
I know i am not the only one, but what do you think about WWE's recent "Shove The Next Superstar Down Our Throats" fetish...i dare say it is starting to interfere with their hoss fetish.

I mean... I hated Brock from day one for one reason. When JR was screaming Brock Lesnar inbetween Stunner...BBQ Sauce...He is a blue chippe...STUNNER...BLUE CHIPPER!

I had never heard of the guy. I thought he was some steroid pumping gay swedish school-boy.

I admit he had talent...but He got pushed so fast that all i knew was that Paul Heyman was carrying his ass on the mic. I think they could have made his "run" even better if it had been built up. In Brock's career. He has only held one title. WWE Championship. I think there is something wrong for a guy who is only 24 (?).

They are already doing the same with cena. At least he was built-up a little, but for god's sake...he beat Jericho in a PPV match before we was a "rapper".

Jericho... ill write a book about that later.

Randy Orton...he is very over-rated. At least have DDP show him how to do the damn Diamond Cutter...i apologize to DDP...i mean show him how to do the RKO right! I have a feeling that matt hardy could carry the ball alot better than him. Matt Hardy is hella over and he is respected because of his CLASSIC matches. The No Mercy 3-team ladder match and the TLCs will go down in history as the new standard in "Gimmick Tag Matches" hell in just plain ladder matches in general.

Matt Hardy has the ability to tell a story in and out of the ring. Orton...he is another cocky little bastard.

Christian...see Matt Hardy.

For some reason... Matt, Christian, Cena look like the ones who CAN carry the ball. Orton is kinda like Big Show. He looks like he should be in the main event. But in the end...he is just a cheap rip off of the original. (Orton=Rock, Show=Andre)

Vince needs to think long term. There is no quick fix when it comes to making new MEGASTARS.

In the end, Vince McMahon should do what he did in the mid-90s. Listen to the crowd. They went wild when that glass shattered or they heard " If ya smellllllll....". Now, they go crazy when they hear the clicking of the keyboard. They go crazy when they hear "So You think your Untouchhable".

They will make it to the promised land soon. Lets just pray that they do not have to wait as long as Benoit and Eddie. I hope i was not the only one who shed a tear when Benoit won at WM XX. I saw him get screwed in WCW. I saw him get screwed in WWE. Now...Benoit finally gets what he deserves, He is finally THE MAN. The same applies to eddie...but imagine if they would have waited til WM XX. Can you imagine if Eddie and Benoit had both won the titles for the first time on the same night at WrestleMania XX? Very few could have written a better ending and an even better beginning!

c4g2
04-04-2004, 01:05 AM
:y:

Kane Knight
04-04-2004, 01:13 AM
TESTIFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Goldbird
04-04-2004, 01:33 AM
IF ya smell...

Rock Bottom
04-04-2004, 03:15 AM
lol @ Loose Cannon's facial expression when he reads this thread.

Funky Fly
04-04-2004, 03:16 AM
I like the cut of your jib.

Gerard
04-04-2004, 03:16 AM
I had never heard of the guy. I thought he was some steroid pumping gay swedish school-boy.

You thought right :lol:

Corkscrewed
04-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Brock doesn't do steroids. He's just whiney penis with an amusing scream. :shifty:

Wondermouse
04-05-2004, 03:03 AM
That Randy Ortan fellow sounds like a real loser.

Kane Knight
04-05-2004, 03:04 AM
You thought right :lol:
Brock's not gay...He just likes grappling half-naked oiled-up men...

:shifty: