PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 26 card

Jeritron
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
I know there's usually 100 of these between the fall and the actual event.

Still, I'd like to hear predictions on the matches as early as this. It's usually interesting to see what actually happens, and what changes.

Gertner
08-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Punk vs Cena: World Title

Dibiase vs Undertaker

Jericho vs Edge

Orton vs HHH WWE title

HBK vs Swagger

#1-norm-fan
08-26-2009, 01:42 PM
I was actually thinking about this the other day. This is more just how I would book it than a real prediction, but...

WWE Title Match
CM Punk vs. The Undertaker (c)

World Title Match
Shawn Michaels vs. The Big Show (c)

Retirement Match
John Cena vs. Batista

Hardcore Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes vs. The DiBiase Brothers

I know HBK vs. Big Show for the World Title may sound ridiculous to some people but there's a set-up for it. Just don't feel like typing it all out right now.

Jeritron
08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
CM Punk vs John Cena

Undertaker vs Jericho

HHH vs Shawn Michaels

Randy Orton vs MVP

Something involving Edge, Christian and the Hardys

Cool King
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
The only two matches I can think of are....

WWE Unified Tag Team Championships
Edge & Christian VS Chris Jericho (C) & The Big Show (C)

Intercontinental Championship
The Undertaker VS Dolph Ziggler (C)

SammyG
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
... are you fucking serious? Taker/ Zigger at wrestlemania?

Gertner
08-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Taker is gonna fight Dibiase. Count on it.

#1-norm-fan
08-26-2009, 02:55 PM
For the Intercontinental Title, no less.

#1-norm-fan
08-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Realistically I think, it's Taker vs. Jericho or Taker vs. Punk

Cool King
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
... are you fucking serious? Taker/ Zigger at wrestlemania?

Well I know it sounds stupid but WrestleMania 26 or 27 might be Takers last WrestleMania, who knows. I'm just guessing. But I just get the feeling that somewhere down the line, The Undertaker will be given the Intercontinental Championship before he retires just to complete his Grand Slam. :-\

Droford
08-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Im calling Orton/Batista and Cena/Taker for Title matches (Cena wins Rumble AGAIN and challenges Taker who is the champion)

#1-norm-fan
08-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Well I know it sounds stupid but WrestleMania 26 or 27 might be Takers last WrestleMania, who knows. I'm just guessing. But I just get the feeling that somewhere down the line, The Undertaker will be given the Intercontinental Championship before he retires just to complete his Grand Slam. :-\

Taker getting an IC Title run isn't THAT crazy I guess.

I hate the idea of Dolph Ziggler being anywhere near a marquee match at Mania though.

Pardeep 619
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Taker is gonna fight Dibiase. Count on it.

Not if DiBiase is turning babyface at the end of this year

Pardeep 619
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Taker getting an IC Title run isn't THAT crazy I guess.

I hate the idea of Dolph Ziggler being anywhere near a marquee match at Mania though.

Taker doesn't need the I.C. Title whatsoever. I would personally want to see him win the World Title again at WM so he can have the record for the most world titles won at WM

XCaliber
08-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Orton vs Batista
Jericho vs Edge
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio
Undertaker vs Cena
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels
DiBiase vs Big Show
John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler

dronepool
08-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Off the top of my head-

Undertaker vs Jericho
Edge vs Triple H
Shawn Micheals vs CM Punk
Big Show vs Orton vs Cena
Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne
Matt Hardy vs Christian
Regal vs John Morrison
Vladimir Kozlov vs Kane

blak23
08-26-2009, 04:55 PM
cm punk vs. taker

Edge vs. Jericho

hbk vs. DX

Christian vs Zeek

Orton vs. Dibiase

Afterlife
08-26-2009, 04:59 PM
I can't wait for Noid's reply, because he'll actually explain his goofy theories.

Nicky Fives
08-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Punk vs Cena: World Title

Dibiase vs Undertaker

Jericho vs Edge

Orton vs HHH WWE title

HBK vs Swagger

can't argue with that..... gonna add Zack Ryder for MITB.... no joke....

Cool King
08-26-2009, 06:15 PM
The eight guys who I think could be in the MITB Ladder Match are Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Evan Bourne, Mike Knox, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder.

Sounds plausible? :-\

Afterlife
08-26-2009, 06:25 PM
All but Chavo. Replace him with Morrison, and there's your winner.

Cool King
08-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Damn, so close.

Supreme Olajuwon
08-26-2009, 06:52 PM
For MITB I definitely see Kofi, The Miz, probably Shelton, and Morrison who is almost assuredly going to win.

Gertner
08-26-2009, 07:24 PM
The eight guys who I think could be in the MITB Ladder Match are Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Evan Bourne, Mike Knox, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder.

Sounds plausible? :-\

Take out Burchill, Tatsu and Chavo. Replace with The Miz, Benjamin and Morrison and there's your match.

The Gold Standard
08-26-2009, 08:39 PM
World Heavyweight Title
CM Punk v Batista

WWE Title
Randy Orton v Ted Dibiase

HHH v HBK

Tag Team Titles
Jericho & Show v Edge & Christian

Money in the Bank
Shelton v Kofi v Kane v Ziggler v Morrison v MVP v Swagger v The Miz

The Undertaker v John Cena

IC Title
Rey v Bourne

Some terrible ECW title match that no one cares about.

I think that is it.

Jannettyzilla
08-26-2009, 08:57 PM
WHC Title match will be Jericho as champ vs. Edge as Rumble winner.

WWE Title will be either Orton or Punk vs. Cena. Possibly all three.

MITB: Morrison, Kingston, Kane, Swagger, Christian, Matt Hardy, MVP, Knox.

Taker....I see him facing HHH or Michaels again.

Afterlife
08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
For MITB I definitely see Kofi, The Miz, probably Shelton, and Morrison who is almost assuredly going to win.

Kofi deserves to be in it; he was the single most impressive man in the last one.

Splaya
08-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Im calling Orton/Batista and Cena/Taker for Title matches (Cena wins Rumble AGAIN and challenges Taker who is the champion)

The IWC will probably self combust if Cena/Taker happens.

The Show Off
08-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Here are just a series of guesses...

For the World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge

For the WWE Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. John Cena

Raw vs. Smackdown! Match
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

D-Generation X vs. The Brothers of Destruction

For the WWE Unified Tag Team Championship
Brett & Ted Dibiase vs. Cody Rhodes & Goldust

ECW Championship
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Sheamus

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston vs. The Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Evan Bourne vs. Christian vs. John Morrison vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Hurricane

wehavebensavedy2j
08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
WHC
Chris Jericho (C) vs Edge
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE
John Cena (C) vs Batista vs Triple H
Winner: Triple H

ECW
Christian (C) vs William Regal vs Shelton Benjamin vs Sheamus
Winner: Shelton Benjamin

MITB
Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Miz vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs The Big Show
Winner: John Morrison

IC Title vs US Title
Rey Mysterio (IC) vs MVP (US)
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Raw vs Smackdown
Ted Dibiase vs The Undertaker
Winner: The Undertaker

Tag Team
Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Time vs Kozlov and Jackson
Winner: Hart Dynasty

Randy Orton vs HBK
Winner: Randy Orton

Loser Leaves Brand
CM Punk vs Matt Hardy
Winner: CM Punk

Some Useles Diva Thing

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Benjamin isn't winning the ECW title. Ever.

Indifferent Clox
08-27-2009, 06:14 AM
CM Punk loses his title to Taker. CM Punk wins either the RUmble or the number one contenders Elimination Chamber and gets his rematch at Mania

Destor
08-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Taker Jericho is my only prediction

The Jayman
08-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Batista vs Orton

WHC Title Match
CM Punk vs Edge vs Jericho

WWE Title Match
Cena vs HBK vs HHH

Unified tag team title match
M. Hardy & Morrison vs Legacy

Big Show & Khali vs Brothers of Destruction

ECW Title
Regal vs Koslov

Mr. Nerfect
08-27-2009, 09:16 AM
CM Punk vs John Cena

Undertaker vs Jericho

HHH vs Shawn Michaels

Randy Orton vs MVP

Something involving Edge, Christian and the Hardys

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I can see going down. Well, save for maybe Randy Orton vs. MVP.

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
Big Show vs. Batista

The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship
Randy Orton & Cody Rhodes vs. Ted & Brett DiBiase

Edge & Christian vs. The Hardys

Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. Mike Knox

Women's Championship/Divas Championship Unification Match
Mickie James vs. Natalya

Indifferent Clox
08-27-2009, 11:33 AM
WWE Title
Orton v. Cena v. Batista v. Triple H

World Title
Undertaker v. CM Punk

TLC
Jericho and Big Show v. Edge and Christian v. Matt hardy and Morrison v. Legacy

ECW
William Regal v. Bryan Danielson

MITB
Shelton Benjamin v. Jack Swagger v. Kofi Kingston v. Rey Mysterio v. Evan Bourne v. Tyson Kidd v. Ezekiel Jackson v. (random new guy)

IC
Vladimir Kozlov v. DH Smith

US (i don't know)
Shawn Michaels v. Morrison

blake639raw
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM

CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena

WWE Championship

HHH (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE IC Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison

Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship

Edge & Christian (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz

Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase

WWE Women's Championship

Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Gail Kim

WWE US Championship

Jack Swagger (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

Money In The Bank Match: MVP vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Mark Henry vs. Batista vs. Christian

#1 Contender to Tag Titles: The Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Time

Afterlife
08-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Are you trying to get another 6 months without Batista?

#1-norm-fan
08-28-2009, 02:59 AM
The Brothers of Destruction won't be teaming at Mania. Don't even know why that's been mentioned twice. Anything Taker does at Mania for the rest of his career will be as a singles competitor.

GD
08-29-2009, 06:23 AM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION C.M.PUNK VERSUS MATT HARDY

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWE CHAMPION RANDY ORTON VERSUS JOHN MORRISON

BATISTA VERSUS JOHN CENA II

TABLES MATCH FOR THE WWE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
WWE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS CHRIS JERICHO & BIG SHOW VERSUS EDGE & CHRISTIAN VERSUS D-GENERATION X

BURRIED ALIVE MATCH
THE UNDERTAKER VERSUS KANE

MITB LADDER MATCH
JACK SWAGGER VERSUS TED DIBIASE VERSUS CODY RHODES VERSUS KOFI KINGSTON VERSUS MVP VERSUS MARK HENRY VERSUS EVAN BOURNE VERSUS DOLF ZIGGLER

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ECW CHAMPION CHRISTIAN VERSUS REY MYSTERIO

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION MICHELL MCCOOL VERSUS WWE DIVAS CHAMPION MICKY JAMES

blake639raw
08-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Are you trying to get another 6 months without Batista? Haha, I know right. But really, I would just have him & Mark Henry get into a huge brawl, cancelling each other out of the match. I can't think of another spot I'd want Batista in, but he's too big of a star to leave off the card. It would add some star power to Money In The Bank, and he could have a few cool interactions with MVP, The Miz, ect.

Mr. Nerfect
08-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I can't help but think that Batista will be involved in something with Randy Orton somehow. They seem to always be feuding, I know, but with Legacy being the ones who put Batista out, it makes sense that The Animal will come back sniffing for revenge. I'm not sure when Batista is slated to return, but I can't see them rushing a Batista vs. Orton match.

I'm going to amend my card to include Randy Orton vs. Batista, unfortunately. As Triple H and Shawn Michaels don't really need the WWE Championship to publicise their feud, I could see Orton and Batista clashing over the WWE Title.

RatedGSuperstar
08-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Most of what I think could happen's been posted already, but here are big ones I could see happening.

WHC Title -- Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge...Edge returns at the Royal Rumble as a face and wins it, one of the few things he hasn't done in his WWE career. Jericho either wins the WH title earlier that night or sneaks out an Elimination Chamber win at NWO to set up the title match.

WWE Title -- Triple H (c) vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Batista vs. Orton...because the Raw main even has to be an overbooked clusterfuck, by rule.

ECW Title -- William Regal (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson...Jackson leaves Regal's little circle and starts to climb as a singles star.

Tag Titles -- No idea of knowing who'll be a tag team by then, but let's go with The Harts vs. Cryme Tyme (again, but they had an entertaining series of matches).

The Undertaker vs. John Cena...THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE STREAK THE UNDERTAKER HAS EVER SEEN!!!11! </Cole>

I don't see the US or IC titles defended because of the MITB, but you end up with a few deserving guys off the card.

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2009, 12:08 AM
I think the Intercontinental Title has a really good shot at being defended next WrestleMania. Michael Hayes is treating the belt better than it has looked in years. I can't see the champ not defending it.

Jordan
08-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Ok these are really specific predictions more like fantasy bookings...

...World Heavyweight Title Match...
CM Punk (c) vs Jeff Hardy (Royal Rumble Winner)

...WWE Championship Match...
John Cena (c) vs The Undertaker

...WWE Unified Tag Team Title Match...
Big Show and Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge and Christian

...Somebody Has Turned Heel...
Triple H vs Batista

...The Legacy Explodes...
Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted Diabiase

...Wrestlemania Cross Promotion Challenge...
Rey Mysterio vs Shawn Michaels

...Intercontinental Title Match...
Tyson Kidd vs R-Truth

...Money in the Bank Ladder Match...
John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler vs Matt Hardy vs Mike Knox vs MVP vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs Mark Henry

Afterlife
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
I love it, Minus Kidd/Truth.

I'd kick that crap out and make ECW Title Match, William Regal vs. The Hurricane.

Testicle
08-30-2009, 10:07 PM
...WWE Championship Match...
John Cena (c) vs The Undertaker

That would require Cena to job, or Undertakers streak to end. Neither is probably going to take place.

Jordan
08-31-2009, 12:21 AM
It could be Cena jobbing and then making a heel turn. Doubtful, but possible I guess.

Mr. C
11-17-2009, 03:15 AM
WWE Championship Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple-H On the Monday night after Survivor Series, Michaels and Triple-H begin to argue, as the Triple Threat Match has created some problems between the two. In the middle of their argument, they’re interrupted by Chris Jericho and The Big Show. A match is made for the Tag Team Championship later that night. In the middle of the match, Triple-H is carted off on a stretcher with what appears to be an injury. Michaels is getting beaten up when Triple-H comes storming back out to the ring, helping Michaels win the titles. Despite this win, they continue to have disagreements over things. A #1 Contender’s Triple Threat Match is set up in January, with the winner facing John Cena for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble: Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple-H. Michaels pins Orton to become #1 contender. Triple-H just stares at Michaels and walks away after the match. Michaels goes on to defeat Cena for the title at the Rumble. Triple-H wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble to become #1 contender at WrestleMania and has a faceoff with Michaels to close the show. In the weeks leading to WrestleMania, things between them get confrontational. On the RAW before WrestleMania, the comments go overboard, and they finally come to blows at the end of the show.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker Jericho defeats Batista, CM Punk, Fit Finlay, Kane, and Rey Mysterio in a #1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber Match.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase After Orton’s feud with Kofi Kingston ends, he comes close to winning the 30 Man Royal Rumble for a second year in a row, but is eliminated by DiBiase. Orton grows hostile toward DiBiase, Cody Rhodes does the same, and DiBiase is dumped from Legacy. Orton wants a match with DiBiase at WrestleMania, and DiBiase wants the same.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Christian vs. CM Punk vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Rey Mysterio

Triple Threat Match for the Women’s Championship: Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James

Last Man Standing Match: John Cena vs. The Big Show

Intercontinental Championship Match: Batista vs. John Morrison Morrison rekindles his relationship with Melina and occasionally backs her when she’s in trouble. However, there are segments between Batista and Melina where he alludes to a relationship they might have had. When tension heats between Batista and Morrison, Batista keeps mentioning that he slept with Melina, but at WrestleMania, shey stays on Morrison’s side.

Six Pack Challenge for the United States Championship: Chris Masters vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Mark Henry vs. Sheamus

Wolfpack423
11-17-2009, 02:18 PM
World Heavyweight Title
CM Punk v Batista

WWE Title
Randy Orton v Ted Dibiase

HHH v HBK

Tag Team Titles
Jericho & Show v Edge & Christian

Money in the Bank
Shelton v Kofi v Kane v Ziggler v Morrison v MVP v Swagger v The Miz

The Undertaker v John Cena

IC Title
Rey v Bourne

Some terrible ECW title match that no one cares about.

I think that is it.

I actually think your card is the most likely to happen. If Taker doesn't face Cena though, I can ses Cena facing Batista or CM Punk. The Undertaker could face Vince McMahon who knows haha too soon to predict, but I think your card is pretty accurate currently. Kudos to you if this is what happens. Everyone in MITB I agree especially and I love the idea of E&C vs. Jerishow personally. I don't know I just hope they're still champs by then so E&C can win their 8th title reign as a team together. Sorry I am long winded but good choices.

Wolfpack423
11-17-2009, 02:22 PM
WWE Championship Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple-H On the Monday night after Survivor Series, Michaels and Triple-H begin to argue, as the Triple Threat Match has created some problems between the two. In the middle of their argument, they’re interrupted by Chris Jericho and The Big Show. A match is made for the Tag Team Championship later that night. In the middle of the match, Triple-H is carted off on a stretcher with what appears to be an injury. Michaels is getting beaten up when Triple-H comes storming back out to the ring, helping Michaels win the titles. Despite this win, they continue to have disagreements over things. A #1 Contender’s Triple Threat Match is set up in January, with the winner facing John Cena for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble: Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple-H. Michaels pins Orton to become #1 contender. Triple-H just stares at Michaels and walks away after the match. Michaels goes on to defeat Cena for the title at the Rumble. Triple-H wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble to become #1 contender at WrestleMania and has a faceoff with Michaels to close the show. In the weeks leading to WrestleMania, things between them get confrontational. On the RAW before WrestleMania, the comments go overboard, and they finally come to blows at the end of the show.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker Jericho defeats Batista, CM Punk, Fit Finlay, Kane, and Rey Mysterio in a #1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber Match.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase After Orton’s feud with Kofi Kingston ends, he comes close to winning the 30 Man Royal Rumble for a second year in a row, but is eliminated by DiBiase. Orton grows hostile toward DiBiase, Cody Rhodes does the same, and DiBiase is dumped from Legacy. Orton wants a match with DiBiase at WrestleMania, and DiBiase wants the same.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Christian vs. CM Punk vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Rey Mysterio

Triple Threat Match for the Women’s Championship: Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James

Last Man Standing Match: John Cena vs. The Big Show

Intercontinental Championship Match: Batista vs. John Morrison Morrison rekindles his relationship with Melina and occasionally backs her when she’s in trouble. However, there are segments between Batista and Melina where he alludes to a relationship they might have had. When tension heats between Batista and Morrison, Batista keeps mentioning that he slept with Melina, but at WrestleMania, shey stays on Morrison’s side.

Six Pack Challenge for the United States Championship: Chris Masters vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Mark Henry vs. Sheamus

I like your card. I love that you put effort into explaining how these situations could happen. I like your HHH vs. HBK idea I think in some way they will face each other and if it's for the title I would like that. I also am intrigued by your Batista vs. Morrison storyline. I don't think Morrison will be IC champ by then but it's good. they can always do just a grudge match involving Melina anyway and Melina turning heel and joining batista wouldn't be a bad outcome in my opinion, because Melina is a better heel anyway.

Tb1
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Would really love a Heel Jericho vs. Face Edge match. Like really.

Phenomenal 1
11-18-2009, 03:38 AM

not after seeing Kofi on RAW Monday night....I could see him as a potential winner but I can almost assure that Morrison and Kofi would both be darkhorses.....I realistically see Christian winning and thuse being defected off of ECW to the Red or Blue Shows respectively....with my money on SD for an E and C reunion at some point.

Mr. C
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
WWE Championship Match
John Cena © vs. Kofi Kingston
Kingston wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble and makes his intentions with Cena very clear from the start, immediately on RAW. Build this up as the encounter that WrestleMania was made for.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker ©

No Disqualification Match
Batista & CM Punk vs. D-Generation X

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Fit Finlay vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Rey Mysterio

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
The reaction for DiBiase was huge on RAW when they teased him turning face, so keep him sympathetic while building up the tension between he and Orton until DiBiase finally snaps and lays Orton out sometime before WrestleMania.

The Big Show vs. The Great Khali
This can be hyped as a match between the biggest men on each brand on the grandest stage of them all.

Triple Threat Match for the Women’s Championship
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool © vs. Mickie James

Fatal Four Match for the United States Championship
Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz © vs. Primo

Heyman
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
RAW World Title: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H

Smackdown World Title: Edge vs. Batista

John Cena vs. The Rock

Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy (surprise return at some point)

Rey Mysterio vs. Evan Bourne

MITB: Big Show vs. Kane vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Matt Hardy vs. Kofi

Plus some others (I'll list maybe later since hockey is on and I have now lost interest in this post).

Rammsteinmad
11-21-2009, 12:27 PM
World Championship Fatal-Four Way
CM Punk VS Chris Jericho VS Edge VS Rey Mysterio

Undertaker VS John Cena

WWE Title
Triple H VS Shawn Michaels

Inter-Brand Divas Match
Mickie James (Women's Champion) VS Melina (Divas Champion)

United States Championship
Kofi Kingston VS Carlito VS Evan Bourne

Unified Tag Team Championship
Cryme Time VS Hart Dynasty

ECW Championship 'Extreme Rules' Match
Christian VS William Regal

Shelton Benjamin VS Jack Swagger VS MVP VS Randy Orton VS The Miz VS Matt Hardy VS Cody Rhodes VS Ted DiBiase

Intercontinental Championship
John Morrison VS Dolph Ziggler

Mr. C
11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
WWE Championship Match
CM Punk vs. John Cena ©
As a result of a trade, Punk arrives back on RAW and wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble. With the match official, build this up as the encounter that WrestleMania was made for. The potential is great, and this match would be amazing. These two have never faced each other, unlike this year’s main event, and would tear the house down. Punk works his magic on Cena, and Cena doesn’t respect Punk. This breaks massively from Cena’s attitude toward everyone else, which could be fun, as Punk can get an amount of heat out of playing into that and telling the “truth”.

Batista vs. The Undertaker ©
Batista wins an Elimination Chamber Match to become #1 contender at WrestleMania.

After Orton’s feud with Kofi Kingston, he comes close to winning the 30 Man Royal Rumble for a second year in a row, but is eliminated by DiBiase. Orton grows hostile toward DiBiase, Cody Rhodes does the same, and DiBiase is dumped from Legacy. Orton wants a match with DiBiase at WrestleMania, and DiBiase wants the same.

Tag Team Championship Match
Winning team gets new designed belts
Cryme Tyme vs. Chris Jericho & Edge © vs. The Hart Dynasty
Jericho turns on The Big Show before Edge returns and reunites with Jericho to defeat Show and a partner and regain the titles.

This can be hyped as a match between the biggest men on each brand at the grandest stage of them all.

Chris Masters & Jack Swagger vs. D-Generation X

Triple Threat Women’s Championship Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool © vs. Mickie James

Christian vs. Fit Finlay vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Rey Mysterio

Schlomey
11-24-2009, 02:11 PM
The Undertaker vs John Cena

WWE Championship - HHH vs HBK

WH Championship - CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Edge

Batista vs Rey Mysterio - Retirement Match

Beth Phoenix vs Trish Stratus

The Big Show vs Kofi Kingston - Brand Supremacy

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase - No DQ

MITB
Christian, Miz, Morrison, Kane, Matt Hardy, MVP, Swagger, JTG

addy2hotty
11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs Kofi Kingston

Orton wins the title in the Royal Rumble eliminating Kofi last. The title was vacated at some point just after New Year after Orton won the title but could not contractually have a title match yet he cheated his way into a six pack challenge ordered by the man below. Kingston wins the Elimination Chamber match to become no.1 contender while Orton defeats Ted Dibiase in a routine defence. Kofi leaves as Champion, thanks the whole of Africa and hugs Usain Bolt who is in the crowd.

The Rock vs John Cena

Dwayne says he wants to do 'something big' when he returns for a bit and not just host. I think this is the only thing that is big enough to warrant an extended stay by him. He can guest-host in the long stretch between PPVs in January, put Cena in a six pack challenge, Cena loses and then blames The Great One. He spends some time as Mr Nice Guy calling out The Rock, but gradually turns to the dark side - week after week. Cena is booed out the building. The world implodes.

The Undertaker (c) vs Chris Jericho

We saw a glimpse of what they can do in a one-on-one and thankfully it was just a taster rather than a full on feud. Jericho wins the Elimination Chamber match. But obviously doesn't beat Taker.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Never fought at Mania, no real anger between them. Just the usual DX jesting until they start debating about who's better at Wrestlemania etc. They spend a few weeks trying to outdo each other, culminating in them losing the tag titles to The Hart Dynasty. Simply just a match about who's better. Quite a refreshing change for them both.

MITB Ladder Match
Jack Swagger vs The Miz vs Evan Bourne vs Christian vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Zack Ryder

3 ECW guys might seem a bit unlikely for this match but Christian would have likely lost the title at this point and therefore be likely to move brands anyway. Ziggles would probably replace Tatsu realistically. Just think the more high flyers the better in this match. Christian probably wins to facilitate his move to SD.

Intercontinental Title Match
John Morrison (c) vs The Big Show

After Jeri-show split up, Big Show looked for blood and found it with Morrison. A good test to see if Morrison can handle the biggest guys and the pressure of said match at Mania. Not the longest of matches as Show swallows the IC title whole. Morrison would be moving onto bigger and better things after Mania.

United States Championship Match
Ted Dibiase (c) w/ The Million Dollar Man vs Cody Rhodes w/ 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes

Ted beats The Miz for the title shortly after EC before Cody destroys him on Raw. Build to this should be excellent mid card stuff. Ted Senior and Dusty put on a masterclass of trash talk in the build up.

Unified Tag Team Championship Match (Dark Match most likely)
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs MVP & Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy & R-Truth

The tag titles are due a burial and this is probably the best I could come up with for a title match.

Retirement Match
'Dancing Dave' Batista vs Rey Mysterio

I have to put them on the card as they will be, just hope it's this. They have a great match, Dave loses, they make up, hold each others hands and exit stage left. The crowd sing goodbye to him. Batista shouts and a vein pops.

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk

The returning Hardy costs Punk the EC title shot and his entry into MITB. AS revenge for everything that happened between them before. The build up includes CM Punk breaking into Hardy's house claiming he's working 'undercover' for the DEA.

Wolfpack423
11-28-2009, 01:24 PM
What do you think the final Wrestlemania 26 card look like? I know the Rumble hasn't even happened yet, but they usually start hinting for the next Wrestlemania at Survivor Series, for instance the conversation between Angle and Edge at 04 about Shawn Michaels with Angle saying he'd make HBK tap in seconds. Right there I said he was going to face HBK at Mania 21.

Now I think for the most part the card will be a pretty good one. I am not sure 100% what the matches will be, but the closest scenarios.

WWE Championship
Triple H (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Batista (c) vs. CM Punk (Royal Rumble winner)-that's my top pick for this year's Rumble vs. Rey Mysterio (returning from his knee surgery that allows him to come back in a shorter amount of time)

The Rock vs. John Cena- now this is not a certainty at all, but I have a feeling it will if not, John Cena vs. The Undertaker is the most likely match.
If the Undertaker doesn't face Cena, the most likely choice in my opinion is Sheamus. I can't tell you why I think that, but I think that is a possibility. I also thought Vince McMahon, but with the rumors of Bret Hart coming back I could see them facing off in a street fight.

Unified Tag Team Championship
Jerishow (c) vs. Edge and Christian-Of course DX will probably win the belts at TLC, but you never really know, I still see Jerishow as champs.

Money In The Bank
Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison vs. Jack Swagger vs. Sheamus (if he isn't facing Taker) vs. MVP vs. The Miz vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kane

Women's Title-Fatal Four Way
Mickie James (c) vs. Beth Phoenix (Part of me wishes she were in Money In the Bank and was being groomed as the next Chyna, but I don't see it happening unfortunately) vs. Natalya vs. Michelle McCool

ECW Championship
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Bryan Danielson

HBPunk
11-28-2009, 07:30 PM
So after WWE thought about Cena vs Taker and Sheamus vs Taker, they said ''oh i know,lets leave him off the card''

Wolfpack423
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
So after WWE thought about Cena vs Taker and Sheamus vs Taker, they said ''oh i know,lets leave him off the card''

Maybe I typed it and it didn't come out clearly, but I said either I think he is going to face Cena, Sheamus or Vince McMahon. I think if Bret Hart comes back he will face Vince in a street fight. Also, thank you for responding to my post.

Mr. C
11-28-2009, 08:00 PM
The Undertaker and his streak is something of a draw on its own and would still be massive in a couple of years. Batista is hot as a heel right now, and they can still use Undertaker in another match. It’s more important that they capitalize on the opportunity to do Batista/John Cena II.

Therefore:

Batista vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship
Cryme Tyme vs. Chris Jericho & Edge vs. The Hart Dynasty for the Tag Team Championship
Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James for the Women’s Championship
Chris Masters & Jack Swagger vs. D-Generation X
Kane vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship
Christian vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy in Money In The Bank

HBPunk
11-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Maybe I typed it and it didn't come out clearly, but I said either I think he is going to face Cena, Sheamus or Vince McMahon. I think if Bret Hart comes back he will face Vince in a street fight. Also, thank you for responding to my post.

Bret Hart will never wrestle again, Sheamus might never even get to Wrestlemania if he stinks up TLC and The Rock wont come back either. Undertaker vs John Cena will happen at Wrestlemania

Inadequacy
11-28-2009, 08:08 PM
The build up includes CM Punk breaking into Hardy's house claiming he's working 'undercover' for the DEA.

This would be all kinds of awesome

Mr. C
12-01-2009, 09:45 PM
What needs to happen at the main event of WrestleMania 26:

Batista and John Cena go at it for 20-25 minutes. Cena gives Batista the FU, and Batista kicks out. Cena looks confused and goes to the top rope. Batista catches Cena in mid-air and gives him a Batista Bomb ala SummerSlam 2008, and Cena kicks out, then CM Punk’s music hits. Punk walks to the ring with a referee and the briefcase, knocks the other referee down, and cashes in, and then Jeff Hardy’s music hits. Hardy returns and storms the ring as Punk charges at his foe. Hardy sidesteps Punk, who knocks out the second referee. Hardy takes down Punk and notices the original referee starting to stir, not noticing Punk grabbing the briefcase as he gets to his feet and knocks Hardy out with it. Batista stumbles to his feet and takes a second FU. Punk goes for a GTS, but Cena fights like crazy, punching when Punk lifts him up, until he lands the FU and collapses on top of Punk for the pin. After the match, Hardy leaves, with Batista and Punk fallen in the ring as Cena celebrates and holds the belt high.

Mr. C
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Another card:

WWE Championship Match: John Cena vs. Sheamus ©
Cena goes on to the Royal Rumble and wins the match, and the match is set. Have Cena win, then send him to SmackDown the following week. Swap the champions so The Undertaker gets a run on RAW while Cena faces fresh opponents on SmackDown.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker ©
Jericho wins an Elimination Chamber Match and says he’ll beat Undertaker. Has to happen. Can be No Disqualification. Just make it happen, WWE!

Special Guest Referee: Bret Hart
Thought it be fun if Hart got involved here. This mainly just builds up over time.

Batista vs. John Morrison
Batista tells Morrison stuff like there’s a difference between the Intercontinental and WWE Championship. It’s basically taunting back and forth. Morrison wins, and it puts him over.

Fatal Four United States Championship Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz © vs. MVP

Fatal Four Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre © vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth

Tag Team Championship Match: D-Generation X © vs. Mark Henry & The Big Show

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Christian vs. CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin

redoneja
12-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm starting to suspect that WWE is going to really try to pull out all the stops to make this Wrestlemania even bigger than they usually are. Especially considering the fact that it's a week or two before the absolutely HUGE Pacquiao/Mayweather fight and the night after a UFC PPV. That's three big PPVs back to back to back and I have feeling that the WWE is worried that Pacquiao/Mayweather and the UFC PPV will cut into their buys (especially with the UFC PPV being the night before Mania). I'm sure they know that people aren't likely to shell out money on back to back nights in this depressed economy. That's why I feel like WWE will put in that extra effort to make this even more of a must buy event, particularly towards those on the fence as to what to spend their money on.

Heyman
12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Here is what I hope:

1) Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels: Raw World Heavyweight Championship

2) Batista vs. Jeff Hardy (Hardy returns): Smackdown World Heavyweight Championship

3) John Cena vs. The Rock

4) CM Punk vs. Kofi Kingston

5) Undertaker vs. Sheamus

6) Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. Edge & Christian (Tag Team re-unification)

7) Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Cody Rhodes

8) Big Show vs. Santino Marella vs. Kane vs. Great Khali vs. Mark Henry vs. Vladimir Kozlov (MITB qualifiying match)

9) MVP vs. The Miz

10) John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre

11) Women's match: ???? (who cares) - Michelle McCool vs. Melina?

Mr. C
12-18-2009, 02:00 PM
WrestleMania 26

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. Sheamus ©
Cena goes on to the Royal Rumble and wins the match, and the match is set. Win or lose, this would put Sheamus over.

Jericho wins an Elimination Chamber Match and says he’ll beat Undertaker. You could have Edge come out to cost Jericho the match if he’s okay to do that.

Street Fight
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
Has to happen. I don’t want to see another Vince McMahon match at WrestleMania. I understand the history is there, and they could capitalize on a match. However, there are so many better possibilities with Vince adding to the match as a sub-concept of the overall picture. Plus, fans would cream over Hart/Michaels.

Christian vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin
CM Punk should take a break from MITB and let someone else win. I’d have Christian lose the ECW Championship sometime in February. The MITB for 2010 with all faces in there.

Batista vs. John Morrison
The two have never feuded before, and this is where Morrison proves himself. Batista tells Morrison stuff like there’s a difference between the Intercontinental and WWE Championship. It’s basically taunting back and forth. Morrison wins, and it puts him over.

Randy Orton vs. The Rock
As you all know, rumors are creeping up about Rock doing a thing with WWE. After Rock kicks out of the RKO, the referee tells Orton not to punt Rock while Rock gets to his feet. Rock lifts Orton up and nails the Rock Bottom for the victory. After the match, however, Orton nails Rock from behind while he’s celebrating, as he throws the referee aside and punts Rock’s head. Officials storm the ring to check on Rock, and they load him on a stretcher. Orton watches and raises his arms, as though he’s actually won.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Drew McIntyre © vs. R-Truth
It continues the trend of building up the title.

CM Punk vs. Triple-H
As a result of a trade, Punk arrives back on RAW to preach to the masses and takes it upon himself to stop Triple-H in his tracks.

This can be hyped as a match between the biggest men on each brand, getting them both on the show. They’ve done this before, but this would be a showdown at the grandest stage of them all.

Mr. Pierre
12-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Undertaker (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

-The Chambers this year are not the Championships, but rather the opportunity for the Championship like 2008. HBK and HHH get to choose which brand's chamber they want to compete on since they would be Tag Champs in February. HHH picks RAW and assumes HBK will follow. HBK shows up on SD! as a surprise participant in a qualifying match for SD's Chamber since he knows that's his only chance to fight Taker at Mania to break the streak. I would have HBK win the Chamber, and your build is already there.

WWE Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Triple H

-Triple H wins the Elimination Chamber for the RAW brand to go on to fight Sheamus. I don't see much unique build here except "I am the Game, it's March, it's time for me to go for the belt". I think the match can deliver and really help Sheamus look like a huge star, even if he comes out the loser.

John Cena vs. Batista

-I like the interbrand match-up between these two right now, because they have the same motive/storyline, but one is babyface and one is heel. It would be interesting for them to cross paths at Rumble and Elimination Chamber after coming up short in their respective title matches, both on the verge of snapping since they lost their chance at entering Mania as World Champions.

Street Fight
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

Unified Tag Team Championships
JeriShow (c) vs. Edge & Christian

-I'd have Christian lose the ECW Championship and hop to SD! and I'd have JeriShow win back the Tag Team Titles the RAW after Elimination Chamber. I'd have Christian go to Smackdown!, where Jericho picks a fight with him, and as Christian tries to defend himself, he is constantly being beat up 2 on 1. Which obviously will get the people anticipating an Edge return in early-mid March to save his former tag partner and lead to an epic tag team match with some serious build.

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy

-Hopefully Jeff can get his shit together and resign for a while to get this match going. By this time, one would hope that Punk's stable is credible, and I'd love to see Matt join the stable as well, in an attempt to be the exact opposite as his brother. This match has potential to tell a great story, as I would book it as a brawl that the fans really wanna see one more time.

-WWE seemed to put this on hold for a while to give Kofi a push, but hopefully they restart this, because the crowd was really into Dibiase the very first night they teased it. I'd have Ted go on his own after costing Orton matches by mistake, and then doing it on purpose, which will then lead to Ted attacking Orton to huge response (ala Batista/HHH). I'd still have Cody siding with Orton here, and this match can really help out everyone involved.

Money in the Bank
Mysterio v. Morrison v. Swagger v. Kofi v. Miz v. Drew v. Kane v. Bourne

Jordan
12-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I am so addicted to doing this...

World Heavyweight Title Match Career vs Career W/Special Guest Ref. Bret Hart
The Undertaker(c) vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship Match
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk (RR Winner)

Street Fight
Triple H vs Sheamus

WWE Unified Tag Team Title Match
Jeri-Show(c) vs Edge and Christian

Triple Threat
Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes

Rey Mysterio vs Kaval

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Drew McIntyre vs Kane

Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Bryan Danielson, Mark Henry, William Regal, The Miz, and Evan Bourne

Mr. C
12-19-2009, 07:00 PM
World Heavyweight Championship Match - Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker ©

WWE Championship Match - Sheamus vs. Triple-H ©

Batista vs. John Cena

Fatal Four Intercontinental Championship Match - Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Drew McIntyre © vs. John Morrison (Edge interferes, and Christian wins.)

Street Fight - Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin

Mr. C
01-01-2010, 03:20 AM
WWE Championship Match
John Cena (Royal Rumble Winner) vs. Sheamus ©

Intercontinental Championship Match
Drew McIntyre © vs. Rey Mysterio

No Disqualification Match
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

Fatal Four United States Championship Match
Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz © vs. Mark Henry

Tag Team Championship Match
Batista & Randy Orton vs. D-Generation X ©

Christian vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin

Rammsteinmad
01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
You'd want Sheamus in the main event at Wrestlemania? What's wrong with you?

Jeritron
01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Honestly I'd just like to see HHH and Cena both excluded from the World Title matches. It's not going to happen, so I'll settle for one.

It's not even that I'm one of the types that has a huge problem with either of them. I don't, but I just don't think one guy should be in the world title matches at Mania so consistently.

HHH has been in more than anybody. More than even Hogan or Austin. Every year since wrestlemania 18 I'm pretty sure (excluding 23 where he was injured, but intended to be in it). Ridiculous.

Cena's been in 5 in a row, going on 6. That never even happened with Hogan or Austin either.

Rammsteinmad
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Triple H VS Shawn Michaels in a Street Fight or summit, and John Cena VS Shawn Michaels. I think that's what I put on my card. Neither are in the world title matches then.

But definitely agree, especially with Triple H. So much for all his bullshit about 'young talent don't seem to have to drive to 'step up''.

BILLO
01-02-2010, 06:57 AM
World Heavyweight Title Match Career vs Career W/Special Guest Ref. Bret Hart
The Undertaker(c) vs Shawn Michaels

i could see the whole lead up is bret and michaels getting along and then hart screws him out of ending takers streak