PDA

View Full Version : Lol, IWA-MS

thecc
08-26-2009, 09:37 PM
We regret to inform all of our wonderful fans that after 13 years of doing business, IWA Mid-South will cease operations after the Kings of the Crimson Mask show on Friday night August 28th.

We simply do not have the money in order to continue doing business. It breaks our hearts that this day has finally come but we just can't hang on any longer.

If you have placed any ticket orders for TPI or the Double Death/Anniversary show, please print out a copy of your paypal receipt and mail it to the PO Box in Morris.

IWA Mid-South
PO Box 647
Morris, IL 60450

We do not have internet access anymore so please do not send emails as we do not know when we would be able to view them. The fastest way to get refunds would be to send the copy of the receipts from paypal to the PO Box so we can have them in hand to know who is owed what.

If you purchased TPI tickets and have the tickets in your possession, please send a picture of the tickets since we do not have records of who actually received their tickets.

Kings of the Crimson Mask in Bellevue will be our final show. Necro Butcher will not be on the show as we can not afford to bring him in for the event anymore.

The new main event for the final show will be Ian Rotten vs. Mad Man Pondo.

IWA is going to go out like they came in in a rematch from the first ever main event.

I would like to thank everyone that has worked for IWA in the past, all the fans that have supported the product and all the people that have helped out along the way with security, selling merchandise, concessions, etc.

It has been a tremendous ride these last 13 years and it is heartbreaking to see it all come to an end like this.

I would type up more but it is too painful at this time.

Thank you.

Ian, Patti, Mickie, Jim, John CalvinHow long until Ian somehow has enough money and IWA is back again. Also lol at having fans mail a picture of their tickets for TPI to get a refund.

Kane86
08-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Where did you get this from?

thecc
08-26-2009, 09:41 PM
taken from czwfans and apparently confirmed on Jim Fannin's (lol) twitter.

Testicle
08-26-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm sure all three of their fans are very upset.

Kane86
taken from czwfans and apparently confirmed on Jim Fannin's (lol) twitter.

Well it sucks because I always enjoyed Double Death,King of the Deathmatch, and The TPI. But, You're probably they will be back but also take into consideration of the shit economy were in right now.

thecc
Whats YOUR favorite Ian Rotten moment?

The time that his favorite crony Jim Fannin told everyone to suck his dick because he picked Low Ki up at the airport?

The time he actually booked a yardtard who I turned into an undeserved internet celebrity and beat the everloving fuck out of him along with his band of mentally retarded, hopelessly devoted FAMILY, because the dude had the audacity to make his fat ugly wench of a fuck buddy bleed in a deathmatch?

The time that his halfbreed, inbred son begged him to hit the aforementioned yardtard with a kendo stick, because apparently when you're 10 and living in Kentucky, beating people while they're down is apparently a time honored tradition taught to all sons by their fathers?

Or maybe it was the time he begged and pleaded the only people who kept him afloat for the past 5 years, Smart Mark Video, to pull clips of the aforementioned fat wench breaking her leg off Youtube, because god knows, ITS DISGUSTING AND IWA WOULD NEVER HAVE SOMETHING HORRIBLE LIKE THAT ON ONE OF THEIR SHOWS!

How about the time he got a building all to himself (because the other 12 or so before that wanted to, you know, actually get paid for letting events go on in their venue), and then proceeded to fill each one of his cards up with random fans who had a week's worth of training each?

Maybe it was when a bunch of Italian fans ordered an everloving shitload of tapes from him, and didn't get them for another 6 months or so, due to various snafus that were COMPLETELY out of Ian's control?

I don't know who the hell posts here anymore, but if any of you are mourning the loss of this shithole of a company (for the fourth time in the past 2 years or so), you should seriously get your fucking head off THE BOSS'S dick and go do something productive with your time...like build a model plane or something.

I'd bait Ian to respond more, but since he has no internet access, thats a little impossible. Lord only knows theres no cyber cafe anywhere in Kentucky.

Rumbin passes along his condolences too.

also
thanks for the memories
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/northsouthconnection/thankyouforthememories.jpg

Kane86
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Does anyone like anything from IWA-MS?

Kane86
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
You know I think its funny because I just went there and looked through all there forums and didn't find shit.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Can someone explain to me what's going on with the random bubble bath fight there?

thecc
08-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Can someone explain to me what's going on with the random bubble bath fight there?420 booking

CSL
08-26-2009, 10:29 PM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/northsouthconnection/thankyouforthememories.jpg

Tracey :heart:

thecc
08-26-2009, 10:32 PM
That and Hero in a Hawaiian shirt are the best.

kareru
08-27-2009, 12:08 AM
no more ted petty invitational

Kane86
08-27-2009, 12:10 AM
no more ted petty invitational

Well HOLY SHIT you're the only other person that realizes that shit is AWESOME! Everyone else thinks its a joke around here and probably have never even seen one match of it.

CSL
08-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Good god you're a fucking idiot

kareru
08-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Well HOLY SHIT you're the only other person that realizes that shit is AWESOME! Everyone else thinks its a joke around here and probably have never even seen one match of it.

of course, its the greatest congregation of wrestlers ever

thecc
08-27-2009, 12:38 AM
So someone on the iwa board compared this to Ted Kennedy dying. What a bunch of inbred kool-aid drinkers.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Whats wrong with Kool-aid did ready what Billy Gramm wrote its good stuff.

thecc
08-27-2009, 12:39 AM
of course, its the greatest congregation of wrestlers everfeaturing the likes of Neil Diamond Cutter.:shifty:

p.s. Battle of Los Angels smokes TPI.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 01:22 AM
featuring the likes of Neil Diamond Cutter.:shifty:

p.s. Battle of Los Angels smokes TPI.

Have you not seen Claudio vs Quackenbush from TPI 2006?

I suggest you watch it before you try to troll away like a bad ass.

thecc
08-27-2009, 01:51 AM
LOL

I was on that shit before anyone here. The tourney hasn't meant shit after. Remember when TNA pulled all their guys cuz Ian is a fucking scumbag and didn't pay them.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:00 AM
LOL

I was on that shit before anyone here. The tourney hasn't meant shit after. Remember when TNA pulled all their guys cuz Ian is a fucking scumbag and didn't pay them.

You let all the negs outwiegh the positives. Which I will admit there is a shit load of Negatvies.

What the fuck do you mean you were on that shit before anyone?

Why should guys have to go over there when TNA should be able to pay there own guys? Jeff Jarrett is not the best of people either.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Claudio vs Quackenbush quit being scared becasue you might enjoy it.

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:04 AM
I actually bought the show and am familiar with the entire card. I know that it wasn't even the best match of the tournament.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Why would TNA pay there own wrestlers to wrestle in another company?

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:05 AM
I actually bought the show and am familiar with the entire card. I know that it wasn't even the best match of the tournament.

So are you saying its shit?

If you bought it you must have enjoyed it.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Why would TNA pay there own wrestlers to wrestle in another company?

Here is question: How come when guys from TNA aren't on TV I can always go see them at the local high school gym or armory?

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:07 AM
Because there is 6 other days in the week when Impact isn't on and given wrestlers short career spans you'd better make as much $ as possible.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Because there is 6 other days in the week when Impact isn't on and given wrestlers short career spans you'd better make as much $ as possible.

No Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter spend too much money paying all the worthless old mummy farts on the roster.

CSL
08-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah, that's exactly right Kane86

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, that's exactly right Kane86

SEE!!!!

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:10 AM
No Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter spend too much money paying all the worthless old mummy farts on the roster.

Kevin Nash just wrestled in my town. He isn't hard up for $. Explain that.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:11 AM
You think for 2 seconds if the WWE let their wrestlers do Indy's that they'd do them? They would in a heartbeat.

CSL
08-27-2009, 02:12 AM
SEE!!!!

Fuck off

Kane86
Kevin Nash just wrestled in my town. He isn't hard up for $. Explain that.

Then he should quit wrestling because lets face it Kevin looks like hes Knees are going to snap in 2 at any time.

Hell is still sitting fat from all the money he got fucking everyone over in WCW.

thecc
So are you saying its shit?

If you bought it you must have enjoyed it.Are you fucking retarded or something? Just because I didn't think the match wasn't the best of a tourney, doesn't mean i thought it was shit. Like I said I bought the show as soon as it was released, before Ian really started to show how big of a scumbag he is.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Then he should quit wrestling because lets face it Kevin looks like hes Knees are going to snap in 2 at any time.

Hell is still sitting fat from all the money he got fucking everyone over in WCW.

Kevin Nash put it this way. Why would he quit when he could stick around and get paid a ton?

Kane86
Are you fucking retarded or something? Just because I didn't think the match wasn't the best of a tourney, doesn't mean i thought it was shit. Like I said I bought the show as soon as it was released, before Ian really started to show how big of a scumbag he is.

How has he fucked you over? How in your miserable existence has Ian Rotten fucked you over?

thecc
You think for 2 seconds if the WWE let their wrestlers do Indy's that they'd do them? They would in a heartbeat.I wish they still would. I remember when I was younger hearing about random indy shmuck vs Al Snow as the main event.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:14 AM
I wish they still would. I remember when I was younger hearing about random indy shmuck vs Al Snow as the main event.

Yeah. The Rock, D Lo Brown and Al Snow all came through my small town.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:17 AM
Kevin Nash put it this way. Why would he quit when he could stick around and get paid a ton?

Umm, he could not wrestle go back top managing that on X-Division group Paparazzi Productions or whatever it was called. That was some comic GOLD!

I mean Dixie Carter would probably pay you 10 million dollars a week just to tie your shoe in the ring. I would do it but she still has Vince Russo on pay roll. So, what more can I say? You top talent should have to go wrestle in shit venues when they have hit the so-called big time.

I can understand going to Japan or Europe where you can make a lot of money. But some armory where you may just get 50 dollars if your lucky.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Umm, he could not wrestle go back top managing that on X-Division group Paparazzi Productions or whatever it was called. That was some comic GOLD!

I mean Dixie Carter would probably pay you 10 million dollars a week just to tie your shoe in the ring. I would do it but she still has Vince Russo on pay roll. So, what more can I say? You top talent should have to go wrestle in shit venues when they have hit the so-called big time.

I can understand going to Japan or Europe where you can make a lot of money. But some armory where you may just get 50 dollars if your lucky.

Why would a guy like Nash who has paid his dues be forced to do that? And i HIGHLY doubt TNA wrestlers are only getting paid $50 a night to wrestle in indy's.

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:21 AM
I honestly feel dumber for reading this shit kane86 is spewing.

Kane86 is Jim Fannin

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Why would a guy like Nash who has paid his dues be forced to do that? And i HIGHLY doubt TNA wrestlers are only getting paid $50 a night to wrestle in indy's.

I doubt that jsut because Kevin Nash is there with his walker does not mean its going to automatically draw.

I heard Abyss say he does it6 because he likes too that makes sense to me I guess.

But TNA needs to learn how to pay there wrestlers better and quit letting Jews run the check books.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:24 AM
I honestly feel dumber for reading this shit kane86 is spewing.

Kane86 is Jim Fannin

Answer my Question: How has Ian Rotten ever fucked YOU over? Don't tell me no CM Punk or Chris Hero stories. How has Ian Rotten ever FUCKed YOU OVER?

Did you get screwed out of pay day? Did you get booed out of the building on fans Try out night?

Answer my question.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:24 AM
You wanna Bash a company do it TNA but I bet IWA in there dying days can still put on better show then what TNA is trying to call wrestling right now.

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:25 AM
wow a jew joke about money. We're really breaking new ground tonight Copernicus.

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:27 AM
You wanna Bash a company do it TNA but I bet IWA in there dying days can still put on better show then what TNA is trying to call wrestling right now.Oh, really?

IWA Mid-South Wrestling results from Bellevue, IL on 8/14 --

*Ryan Phoenix won a 21-man battle royal
*Jason Collins pinned Hallowicked
*Ego Fantastico pinned John Grissom
*Dixieland Destroyer pinned Dan the Man
*Mickie Knuckles pinned Neil Diamond Cutter
*Devin Cutter pinned Coach Havens
*Sal Thomaselli pinned Matt Cage
*Jon Moxley pinned Mason Cutter
*Ryan Phoenix pinned Ian Rotten
--All matches were determined by order of eliminations in the rumble. The five men who didn't get a match--King Vu, Rick King, Corbin Helms, Ashton Vitton & Tyler Pregal.

Only 35 in the house tonight...

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:27 AM
wow a jew joke about money. We're really breaking new ground tonight Copernicus.

Quit Flip Flopping and answer the question. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T YOUR A FAN NOT A WRESTLER. You have never worked for Ian Rotten in any way, Shape or FORM!

Yes Ian Rotten does shady Business but you just watched a couple of shoot interviews and you let that shape how you view a person.

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Answer my Question: How has Ian Rotten ever fucked YOU over? Don't tell me no CM Punk or Chris Hero stories. How has Ian Rotten ever FUCKed YOU OVER?

Did you get screwed out of pay day? Did you get booed out of the building on fans Try out night?

Answer my question.I don't feel like supporting Ian's meth habbit. Just cuz someone hasn't personally fucked me over doesn't mean i wanna support them.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Oh, really?

I will take it over anything TNA is doing right now. Hell I bet that whole show will have wrestling. 90 minutes of talking with 30 mintues of wrestling.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:29 AM
I doubt that jsut because Kevin Nash is there with his walker does not mean its going to automatically draw.

I heard Abyss say he does it6 because he likes too that makes sense to me I guess.

But TNA needs to learn how to pay there wrestlers better and quit letting Jews run the check books.

K, regardless if he draws, you think someone like Nash is going to wrestle in some indy without getting up front money? I'm 99.9% positive Abyss is getting more than $50 to wrestle in some hick town. Wrestlers would be losing money doing that when u factor in expenses like food, travel.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:29 AM
I don't feel like supporting Ian's meth habbit. Just cuz someone hasn't personally fucked me over doesn't mean i wanna support them.

Yeah he is awfully fat for a meth head? Goddamn and you call me stupid.

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:30 AM
K, regardless if he draws, you think someone like Nash is going to wrestle in some indy without getting up front money? I'm 99.9% positive Abyss is getting more than $50 to wrestle in some hick town. Wrestlers would be losing money doing that when u factor in expenses like food, travel.

You should start a whole different thread.

Gertner
08-27-2009, 02:31 AM
lol for what?

Kane86
08-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Hell for something shit I don't TheCC 10 thousand excuses why not to answer a question.

CSL
08-27-2009, 02:33 AM
That might be the most incoherent sentence I've ever attempted to read

thecc
08-27-2009, 02:34 AM
Well this turned out marvelously.

James Steele
08-27-2009, 02:41 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OWjKTP--OTI/Rr_RkkQ5f1I/AAAAAAAACHg/TXVA9jaMmHI/s400/Operation-Enduring-Clusterfuck.jpg

mike adamle
08-27-2009, 02:45 AM
TPI is the only thing that I'm gonna miss, and I've missed it since 2006. Fuck Ian Rotten.

Destor
08-27-2009, 03:14 AM
Yeah I've known this was coming for sometime now. Unfortunate for the Indy scene though to be honest. IWA-MS has been a fine launching point for some time. It is what it is, Ian being the idiot scumbag that he is it was only a matteer of time before this happend. Once the "tryout shows" started (use that loosely, what a fuckin work that was,) it was obvious the end was nigh. Not to mention he hasn't been making his garuntee's for sometime.

muffalufagus
08-27-2009, 04:01 AM
I thought IWA-MS stopped being relevant in like 2006..... What do I know though?

Sting Fan
08-27-2009, 05:48 AM

Answer my question.

What the fuck has he ever done for you?

The way your defending him you would think he gave you a fucking hand shandy at a show once.

Destor
08-27-2009, 05:50 AM
ROFL, didn't read the Kane86 stuff. LOL.

Destor
08-27-2009, 05:52 AM
FYI: I have done shows for Ian. He sucks ass to work for. Every five seconds you have to listen to him put himself over. It's annoying.

Destor
08-27-2009, 05:58 AM
PS-thecc isn't far from the turth AT ALL.

Destor
08-27-2009, 05:59 AM
PPS-Ian does indeed smoke meth, and trust me when I say Im the guy to comfirm that.

Destor
08-27-2009, 06:00 AM
PPPS-this might be the most information I've ever given about my buisness in the the buisness on TPWW. Enjoy.

Skippord
08-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Destor won King Of The Deathmatch 8

it's a fact

thecc
08-27-2009, 10:40 AM
FYI: I have done shows for Ian. He sucks ass to work for. Every five seconds you have to listen to him put himself over. It's annoying.Did he pay you in hotdogs and mountain dew?

thecc
08-28-2009, 02:03 AM
Holy shit it's scary how cult like their fans are. heres a few gems.

Exactly! I will always hope for the return and if I am ever in a position to back IWA financially...I WILL! For We Are Family-THE IWA ARMY!

While we don't know when we will be together again, something tells me that WE WILL be together again at an IWA show. Keep heads up and eyes open, never say never and remember we aren't just a family, WE ARE AN ARMY- the IWA ARMY, and we will NEVER die.,

I have seen the other board...FUCK EM! IWA is not dying-it may take a while but I think it will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Jim, did I spell phoenix right? lol

i'm in shock. real shock. I'm trying not to cry.I really hope AAW or another promotion in the Midwest that actually cares about the fans gets more recognition. There really is a wealth of talent there that could really use the exposure.

Also saw this posted somewhere else and it sums up exactly why no one should support this piece of shit.

Fuck you Ian. Fuck you and your half-assed rinky-dink failiure of an excuse of a promotion.

Fuck you for thinking anyone really cared that you were involved in the 1995 PWI feud of the year,

for every new building that never came or died a quick death (they left one building oweing over $5,000),

for every wrestler you took advantage of with your shitty chairshots,

for getting angry at the fans who actually SHOWED UP at your shows (they should be bringing more friends after all),

for every time your car "broke down" or the ring truck "broke down,"

for canceling shows the day of the show when fans and wrestlers were already in the town

for letting Jim Fannin think that he's somebody and for thinking you are somebody,

for retiring and un-retiring from deathmatches, wrestling in general, and being a douchebag

for the "Doug Gilbert List." Anyone on that list is a better man for it

for your mini-me Mickie Knuckles and your evil demon-seed children. I still hate you John Calvin, that was my favorite hat.

for being our friend when we had beer or weed and then running off to your hotel room

for taking Balls and Axl out to lunch and then making them split a 20 piece chicken Mcnuggets (with a side of water for dippin')

for thinking you had anything with anyone making it to WWE or TNA just because they performed in your ring that was held together with duct tape

for being "betrayed" when those "stars" you "created" didn't feel like working for next to nothing anymore

for telling everyone there was no way you'd do either ECW reunion show before showing up as a "surprise" in Philly

for bad mouthing Zandig but jumping at any chance to work in or with CZW

for moaning to everyone about how Paul E was such a piece of shit and then turning into an even bigger piece of shit that fucked over everyone who ever worked with you, for you, or tried to help you in any way at all. Fuck you for then lying about everything.

for showing up at a friend's wedding in a cowboys hat and jersey. Real fucking classy.

for being such a mark for yourself that you'd think anyone with half a brain gives two shits that you're closing up. Just like there would be no more KOTDM or just like you were gonna close in 2002, 2005, and 2007. I really hope its true and this time its finally over but I know better. When the world is in ruins cockroaches, styrofoam cups and IWA Mid-South will be the only things left. Attendance at IWA shows will be slightly up.

IWA has been dead for a long time. It just took a few years for its zombie-like corpse to keel over.

Destor
08-28-2009, 04:41 AM
LOL, the ring really is held together with duckt tape.

Destor
08-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Did he pay you in hotdogs and mountain dew?
Ian Rotten would HATE giving ANYONE a free Mountian Dew.

The Mackem
08-28-2009, 06:30 AM
When the world is in ruins cockroaches, styrofoam cups and IWA Mid-South will be the only things left. Attendance at IWA shows will be slightly up.

LOL

CSL
08-28-2009, 10:11 AM
God I love Mountain Dew. Wish they'd hurry the fuck up and relaunch it over here. I've had like one can since I was 11 :(

thecc
08-28-2009, 10:30 AM
God I love Mountain Dew. Wish they'd hurry the fuck up and relaunch it over here. I've had like one can since I was 11 :(What? There's like 5 different flavors of it over here now.

CSL
08-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah, it's alright for you yankee doodles. Like gays, they stopped selling it here in like 1997. I ordered one single can on eBay about 2 years ago that was like £3. Bastards.

mike adamle
08-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah, it's alright for you yankee doodles. Like gays, they stopped selling it here in like 1997. I ordered one single can on eBay about 2 years ago that was like £3. Bastards.

That just sounds really funny hearing someone buy a single can of Mountain Dew on eBay. No offense.

thecc
08-31-2009, 02:09 AM
Save IWA
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1UZTn21ZK0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1UZTn21ZK0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We in Milestone Wrestling feel that without IWA MS, people might notice our company and we know how THAT worked out last time...

SO, we are starting the QUEST TO SAVE IWA MID SOUTH! Led by none other than Mike Levy himself, we will go out into the dangerous underbelly of the world at large, spreading the gospel of Ian Rotten, trying desperately to gather up the needed funds to SAVE IWA-MS*.

So, if anybody wants to kick off the donation drive, send lots of money through paypal to me. Just send me a message, I'll send you the address.

And, if anybody want to be a part of our fund raising video series, shoot them, send them to us, and we will ad them to our series. That goes double for ANY of the big CZWFans guys, Billy Gram, Diehard Dustin Lee, Peter B Beautiful, Low-Ki, Chuck Norris, BB Walls, CM Punk, or any of the other hundreds of people who LOVE Ian and NEVER want him to go away...

*-really, we will give the money we raise to Ian Rotten. Well, I can only promise about 1% will be sent to them, and then it will probably be in the form of stamps and collectible bottle caps. What where those things called? Anyway, the other 99% will be eaten up with administrative costs, like gas, food, porn, and strip clubs. Hey, it works for REAL charities...

DaBrasko
08-31-2009, 02:29 PM

Is your name Mark?