PDA

View Full Version : Disliking chavo vs midget?

Jimmy Cones
08-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Post your frustrations here.

:foc::mad::foc:

What can Chavo possibly do after this? and why is this still going on?

Xero
08-31-2009, 10:32 PM
I have a feeling he's getting released after this. If not, they better have something huge for him.

Kane Knight
08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm pretty sure he'll move on to bigger things.

Indifferent Clox
08-31-2009, 10:56 PM
I see what Kane Knight did there.

Afterlife
08-31-2009, 11:06 PM
I honestly was surprised tonight. When the ref said "Put it on or forfeit", I expected Chavo to say "fuck this" and walk out.

The Gold Standard
09-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I am not sure if Chavo is getting a push possibly to feud with Bourne, or Bourne pissed someone off so much they put him with Chavo.

Kane86
09-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Well, Evan Bourne vs Chavo maybe good.

The Gold Standard
09-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Chavo stinks. I am surprised he is still with the company with Vickie gone.

Cool King
09-01-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm really not liking the whole Chavo/Hornswoggle thing myself. It's all just to keep the kids happy and give them something to laugh at.

It's basically a WWE version of Tom & Jerry.

But I think now, they're working on moving Chavo into a feud with Bourne which will be good. Hopefully we'll see some good cruiserweight matches on Raw or something.

Afterlife
09-01-2009, 08:55 AM
New tag team: Bourneswoggle.

screech
09-01-2009, 08:58 AM

:lol:

Sixx
09-01-2009, 08:59 AM
He should form a tag team with someone like Big Show who would use him as a cannonball with daredevil gimmick.

The Jayman
09-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Chavo can put on a pretty good match and I think him and Bourne will be a great feud

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I really like Chavo. Something about him has always just made me want him to succeed. We'll see if he goes anywhere good, but if this feud with Evan Bourne goes somewhere, more power to him. I expect Bourne to pick up a win with Hornswoggle assist. I wouldn't mind this midget shit nearly as much if it was broken up a bit more, with Chavo wrestling guys with potential in between his shit with Hornswoggle.

I still hope this leads to Chavo getting serious, and bringing in Alberto Banderas as his bodyguard. Perhaps Chavo could get a run with the US Title? Maybe?

Savio
09-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Chavo was a former ECW champion

Afterlife
09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Chavo was a former ECW champion

Chavo is a former ECW champion.

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Nah, him jobbing so much has technically made that past a parallel universe that only exists in the memory of so many people.

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2009, 11:58 AM
I know that the Markswoggle thing with Mark Henry was not meant to be taken literally -- but assuming that Mark Henry was actually Hornswoggle's "cousin," here are some fun facts:

* Mark Henry would be a fourth generation star
* Finlay would be Mark Henry's uncle
* Since during the "Sexual Chocolate" storyline, Mark Henry revealed that his first sexual experience was with his sister -- that would imply that Henry has engaged in sexual activities with Finlay's niece
* In addition to being the uncle of Mark Henry, Finlay would also be the great uncle to a hand conceived between Mark Henry and Mae Young

owenbrown
09-01-2009, 12:29 PM
<marquee> :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: </marquee>

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
This is what I would to do to fully switch this to Chavo Vs. Evan Bourne.

First, I would reinstate the WWE Crusierweight championship of the world and give it to its last champion, that little bastard Hornswoggle. Chavo easily defeats Hornswoggle and becomes a collective (WCW/WWE) Seven time cruiserweight champion. Then you start a feud for the title with Chavo and Bourne.

Then you open the title up to members of all brands. People being underused like (Paul Burchill, the Hurricane, Jamie Noble, R-Truth) can also feud for the belt. Give the people in the mid to low card something to fight over instead of just having random matches on Superstars, ECW or house shows.

Kane Knight
09-01-2009, 12:57 PM

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN

But I laughed. ;)

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2009, 01:51 AM
A random way to deal with this Chavo/Hornswoggle/Bourne shit. Evan Bourne could defeat Chavo Guerrero next week with assist from Hornswoggle. This gives Bourne the win, furthers Chavo's feud with Hornswoggle, and Chavo is somewhat protected by getting screwed out of the match.

The following week could have something like Chavo vs. Hornswoggle, without any stipulations, where Evan Bourne costs Chavo the match (more forcefully than Hornswoggle helped out Bourne), and Horny gets another victory over The Last Warrior.

Chavo fires back by challenging Hornswoggle to a Steel Cage Match, where he just toys around with Hornswoggle. Chavo dominates the entire match, and then tries to walk out the door casually, but Evan Bourne kicks it on Chavo's head, and Hornswoggle escapes and gets yet another win over Chavo.

Guerrero is now getting desperate, so he attacks Evan Bourne in the backstage area with a steel chair -- specifically targeting the leg. Chavo then wrestles one more match against Hornswoggle, where Chavo gets the victory, and then gets a steel chair, and takes Hornswoggle out of action for a while. We now move into Evan Bourne vs. Chavo Guerrero, with Chavo pissed off with Bourne helping out Hornswoggle, and Bourne pissed off at Chavo hurting his leg and putting out Hornswoggle.

Even give them a PPV match against each other, where Hornswoggle returns, helps Bourne win the match, and we get Bourne & Hornswoggle vs. Chavo & Alberto Banderas after that, which Chavo & Banderas win after Banderas does the heavy lifting against Bourne, which allows Chavo to get the pin.

Xero
09-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Noid, shut up. If this were SmackDown! this shit never would have happened.

Juan
09-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Chavo should be at least a 3-time WWE Champion by now.

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Noid, shut up. If this were SmackDown! this shit never would have happened.

I changed it, because I decided to fantasy book rather than just make a "of course SmackDown! would have never let this happen, and Hornswoggle will beat Chavo Guerrero next week in a game of The Price is Right."

Afterlife
09-02-2009, 02:57 AM

I remember when Eddie died, Vince said to treat Chavo right because "He's the last Guerrero".

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm still trying to think positively about this Chavo/Little Bastard angle. Since he's been aligned with Vickie, Chavo has been asked to do more comedic stuff. It's building on his promo skills slowly but steadily, and is just making him a more well-rounded performer.

They just need to eventually go somewhere with it, which is where the problem lies.

Kane Knight
09-02-2009, 12:37 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gertner
09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Oh for crying out loud. The guy is collecting a good paycheck not having to take bumps, risk injury, or even bother actually wrestling. He's probably laughing everytime he opens his paycheck.

He's not World Champion material, not even U.S/IC material. Just fucking stop it. We get it, it's stupid.

Gertner
09-02-2009, 01:21 PM
And I know this may come as a shock, but the IWC represents %1 of wrestling fans. he other 99% eat this stuff up, hence I don't see this ending for a bit.

Favre4Ever
09-02-2009, 01:24 PM
If anything, its 'Swog who's getting the push, not Chavo. Can anyone say "Hornswoggle, United States Champion"? :shifty:

Lock Jaw
09-02-2009, 02:54 PM

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1500/faceshock.jpg

Juan
09-02-2009, 03:48 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was joking ftr

Skippord
09-02-2009, 10:14 PM
is that fan picture going to be a new annoying wrestling forum joke?

Juan
09-02-2009, 10:41 PM

It will be once DAMN iNATOR makes it his avatar or puts it in his sig

Lock Jaw
09-03-2009, 12:14 AM

Perhaps, but I thought I'd post it because rather than contribute constructively to a thread, I just go around posting pictures and running things into the ground. That's how Lock Jaw rolls.