PDA

View Full Version : Eve

Wolfpack423
09-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Okay, I don't know if I am the only one, but I have been really impressed by Eve recently. I believe she is probably the most improved women's wrestler on the roster. She has been able to wrestle with natalya. She is becoming a favorite diva of mine and I hope one day she gets a women's title shot. Anyone else agree?

kareru
09-04-2009, 01:47 PM
the wwe 'divas' don't really do it for me (in a wrestling sense)
apart from a couple of female wrestlers most of the divas matches are either piss breaks or wank breaks

The Jayman
09-04-2009, 01:58 PM
or "go grab a bite to eat" break

Supreme Olajuwon
09-04-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't know about her wrestling skills, but I'd definitely do her in the butt.

Triple Naitch
09-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Where would she be on your top Divas list? Alphabetically?

Wolfpack423
09-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Where would she be on your top Divas list? Alphabetically?

My top divas are:in order yes, but not alphabetical. I like to do things a certain way sometime, sorry if the alphabetical thing bothered people.

Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maria
Mickie James
Katie Lea
Eve
Gail Kim
Maryse
Melina

Nicky Fives
09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
she's still one the crap "diva search" models in my mind.... only one I can tolerate is Maria, because she is insanely hot..... all they do is take time away from the 'real' wrestlers (Gail, Mickie, Beth, etc.)

Wolfpack423
09-04-2009, 06:53 PM
she's still one the crap "diva search" models in my mind.... only one I can tolerate is Maria, because she is insanely hot..... all they do is take time away from the 'real' wrestlers (Gail, Mickie, Beth, etc.)

I think in time she will be as good as Beth, Mickie and Gail. She doesn't botch too much and she has good matches and she is able to work with Natalya. Not many diva search girls can do that. Maria is my favorite of the diva search girls too.

Testicle
09-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't know about her wrestling skills, but I'd definitely do her in the butt.

:y:

Mr. Nerfect
09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I've got this ability to sort of give Maria a pass on ability because of just how gorgeous she is. Eve Torres has definitely been improving really fast. Let's just hope she doesn't turn out to be as injury-prone as Candice Michelle. Eve still has a long way to go, but she's made tremendous strides, recently. She also fits onto SmackDown!, at last, with her feud with Natalya and her alliance with Cryme Tyme.

XCaliber
09-04-2009, 10:52 PM
There's no doubt imo that Eve is way better then Candice although she still has room to improve and I think Layla is in the same boat.

Juan
09-04-2009, 10:55 PM
http://z.about.com/d/rap/1/0/4/D/-/-/EveHereIAm.jpg

J Dogg Funk
09-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Diva Wrestling is a complete joke. WWE is doing their best to ruin Gail Kim. TNA by far has much more entertaining matches with the girls. Other than Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim and maybe Michelle McCool (at least she looks like she is trying by stealing AJ's Move), the Divas are nothing but hot Girls Moving in a ring. What I would give to see Jillian Hall get an Implant Buster from Awesome Kong.

J Dogg Funk
09-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Diva Wrestling is a complete joke. WWE is doing their best to ruin Gail Kim. TNA by far has much more entertaining matches with the girls. Other than Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim and maybe Michelle McCool (at least she looks like she is trying by stealing AJ's Move), the Divas are nothing but hot Girls Moving in a ring. What I would give to see Jillian Hall get an Implant Buster from Awesome Kong.

Forgot Natalya - anyway - When was the last time a Diva went through a table? Lita at WM 17?

Wolfpack423
09-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Forgot Natalya - anyway - When was the last time a Diva went through a table? Lita at WM 17?

Victoria the RAW before Armageddon 2002 by Trish Stratus. It was the Trish and The Dudley Boyz vs. Victoria, Christian and Chris Jericho in a Tables Match. That may have been the last one I am not sure about that. Lita went through a table, but I think it was on a RAW in 2000. I know the Dudleys put her through when she was with Essa Rios on Smackdown as well. She was going for a superplex off of a ladder on Trish and was pushed through the table. Sorry, I just have a good memory with this. I am a big fan of women's wrestling, so most of my wrestling memories are in the women's division.

pira-girl
09-09-2009, 01:50 PM

:|with "diva search" thing, I don't see a problem with them as long as they're trained :-\ So I'm not gonna hold diva search horns over her head like the purists will

And Maria, please, she needs to either stay backstage or GO:n:
Hell Eve has passed her and Kelly and she's only been on TV wrestling THIS YEAR

pira-girl
09-09-2009, 02:22 PM
http://z.about.com/d/rap/1/0/4/D/-/-/EveHereIAm.jpg

nahh, she's cool lol, but this one is, which by the way is the most beautiful shot of her and she has zero make-up on

http://totally-torres.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=0

cant link for some reason:shifty: