PDA

View Full Version : Sting to WWE???????

taker707
09-06-2009, 04:02 PM
The “WWE Pay Per View” section on DirecTV’s website features a listing of all WWE talent and happens to include a current TNA star. The listing reads, “DIRECTV Pay Per View delivers the force, fury and finishing moves of superstars like Triple H, Batista, Matt Hardy, The Big Show, Randy Orton, and Sting.”

Xero
09-06-2009, 04:07 PM
If that page includes DVD airings, then that explains it.

Evil Vito
09-06-2009, 04:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod>If Sting appeared on WWE programming for any reason other than HOF induction, I would cry. I like that he is basically the only prominent person to never work for WWF/E.</font>

Beauser
09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I would actually start watching WWE to see Sting. He has always been my favorite wrestler.

Stealth-Icon
09-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Sting has more integrity than to sign with the WWE at this point in his life/ career. If he ever did go over, it would possibly be the biggest sell out by anyone ever in any sport.

Pardeep 619
09-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Sting could have been mentioned because of the Rise and Fall Of WCW documentary.

Kami Raki
09-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Sting has more integrity than to sign with the WWE at this point in his life/ career. If he ever did go over, it would possibly be the biggest sell out by anyone ever in any sport.
He said he was going to sign but he saw how Booker and others were treated during the InVasion so he decided not to sign. The WWE has given him video to use on his Christian DVD "Moment of Truth" so they are good terms.

Pardeep 619
09-07-2009, 06:38 PM
He said he was going to sign but he saw how Booker and others were treated during the InVasion so he decided not to sign. The WWE has given him video to use on his Christian DVD "Moment of Truth" so they are good terms.

WWE probably didn't want any bad publicity so I'm not surprised that they allowed him to use footage.

Bad Company
09-07-2009, 07:42 PM
If Sting ever went to the WWE I would cum everywhere. Imagine Sting v Undertaker, or Sting v Michaels at Wrestlemania.

ron the dial
09-07-2009, 07:44 PM
i guarantee that if sting gets put in the hall of fame we'll see him wrestling in a wwe ring. i'd be interested to see how they use him.

Executioner
09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
If Sting ever went to the WWE I would cum everywhere. Imagine Sting v Undertaker, or Sting v Michaels at Wrestlemania.

Either of which would be great matches. But what would be interesting is Sting vs Shawn for the simple fact, Sting never worked for the WWF/WWE and Shawn never worked for WCW.

Theo Dious
09-07-2009, 08:07 PM

I'm just a wee bit curious as to how Sting signing with WWE would be a blow to his integrity. Now, if he has ever said "I'll never sign with WWE for any reason," then yeah, that pretty much does it for me. Has he said that specifically? Because if so, I'm right on board with you. But is there some other reason?

Bad Company
09-07-2009, 08:14 PM
He never signed because of their edgier M content. But now they have gone back to catering for kids, he might get sucked in.

Sixx
09-07-2009, 08:16 PM
50+ guy with a clown make-up and wearing spandex?

He should just tour with KISS now.

screech
09-07-2009, 08:16 PM
As much as I would love to see Sting in dream feuds with Taker and HBM, I just can't see him signing. He'll get inducted into the Hall for sure, but I can't picture him ever wrestling in a WWE ring.

NoRoolz
09-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Pretty mixed feelings about this.

Half of me wants Sting to stay the one and only hugely popular wrestler who never wrestled for WWE.

But then, half of me wants to see Sting FINALLY come to the WWE, where we could see feuds we could only have dreamed off. Sting/Taker = :y:

Executioner
09-07-2009, 08:22 PM
If Sting signs with WWE, dare I say he could be a "surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble"? If so maybe have him eliminate Shawn or Taker (or whoever he is booked against at WM) and start the feud off that way?

Damian Rey
09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
If Sting does show up in a WWE ring, I like the idea of having him introduced as Hall Of Fame inductee, only to have HBK show up and ruin the speech, claiming Sting can't call himself one of the best ever, when he's never wrestled THE best (referring to himself). Have HBK drag Sting out of retirement for a classic at WrestleMania where Sting would go over.

Stealth-Icon
09-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm just a wee bit curious as to how Sting signing with WWE would be a blow to his integrity. Now, if he has ever said "I'll never sign with WWE for any reason," then yeah, that pretty much does it for me. Has he said that specifically? Because if so, I'm right on board with you. But is there some other reason?

Maybe i was wrong, but i thought that he was fairly outspoken and disappointed how they used some of the WCW people in WWE. Like Booker T

The Pope
09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
i think it's because recently they handed out sting masks at wwe events.

kareru
09-07-2009, 11:13 PM
im probably gonna cry at his retirement later this year

i was a little stinger

now im a big stinger

and some say i use my stinger too much

BobBitchen
09-07-2009, 11:54 PM

sounds like HBM

- the make up.

Beauser
09-08-2009, 12:49 AM
im probably gonna cry at his retirement later this year

i was a little stinger

now im a big stinger

and some say i use my stinger too much

I hear ya'.

Beauser
09-08-2009, 12:51 AM
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/100/043/389/wyaqOGUj5EJrfnX.jpg

I'd totally mark the fuck out if I saw this running out from the back.

Beauser
09-08-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm talkin OLD SCHOOL Sting.

I'd like the Crow style Sting either way, but the flat-top was just crazy!

Volare
09-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Sting would job to the sledgehammer.

Beauser
09-16-2009, 04:23 AM
Sting would job to the sledgehammer.

your mom would job to the sledgehammer.

FourFifty
09-16-2009, 07:47 AM

I have a world of respect for Steve Borden, but that post may have been the greatest way to start my day! :rofl:

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2009, 10:09 AM
I'd like to see Sting in the WWE, truthfully. He's apparently leaving TNA, and with the WWE probably ready to offer him a lot of money, and them now having a PG product, Sting would fit in nicely.

It also guarantees that Sting would go into the WWE Hall of Fame, which I am sure he would love. Plus, he could sign a lifetime merchandising deal with them, or something. Sting can make a killing out of just going for another year or so.

Mogadishu
09-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I think in an interview not too long ago, Sting mentioned that he didn't trust how he'd be used in the WWE. He cited one specific example of how he felt Booker T was buried by The Rock one time when The Rock, during his very 1st promo with Booker T, turned around and said "Who are you?"

To Sting - that moment right there solidified the fact that 'homegrown' WWE talent would get greater treatment and opportunity. I think Sting also cited the fact that he didn't want to partake in such a brutal schedule, given his age.