PDA

View Full Version : Chavo will be U.S Champ by Christmas (related to last nights Raw)

Gertner
09-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Watching what happened last night at the conclusion of the Santino/Swoggle v Masters/Chavo got me thinking about where they are going with Chavo.

I wanna start this off by saying this isn't another "wahhhh Chavo is getting screwed" thread. Couldn't give two shits about Chavo, never got what people saw in him other than his uncle was Eddie.

I can see this going the same way the WWE did with MVP. As a heel they buried him into the ground. MVP had a looooooong losing streak that ended up getting him sympathy. Then all of a sudden they turn him face and the crowd who already felt sorry for him, got behind him which resulted in another title reign.

I see the same thing going on with Chavo. People are starting to feel sorry for him, and with Chavo saving Swoggle's ass, I see a face turn coming that will have alot of momentum behind it, which could result in a U.S title reign, although I hope it doesn't because I find Chavo boring.

Juan
09-29-2009, 04:39 PM
uncle*

Nark Order
09-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Eddie was Chavo's uncle. Pull it together, Gertner!

Nark Order
09-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Shut up, Juan!!

Gertner
That's how much I care about Chavo.

Supreme Olajuwon
I dunno how you could feel sorry for a guy who picks on a midget.

Ermaximus
Maybe they are just playing it up to seem like Chavo wants to be Swoggles "friend" just so he can ultimately stab him in the back? Both seem like possible storylines, but I guess time will tell.

Londoner
09-29-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm not feeling sorry for him whatsoever. I think the marks just laugh at him where as mvp was abit different.

Gertner
09-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I dunno how you could feel sorry for a guy who picks on a midget.

Or is it the midget who is picking on him?

Supreme Olajuwon
09-29-2009, 04:46 PM
No, he's a midget.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-29-2009, 04:47 PM
The only reason the fans are rallying around Chavo is because they want to see him beat the fuck out of that midget. But I doubt WWE will turn that into a face angle.

Mr. Nerfect
09-30-2009, 03:04 AM
MVP lost to Kung Fu fucking Naki. If this is a plot to turn Chavo face (which I think would be entertaining), then I think it could actually work. Believe it or not, the fans do care about Chavo (if just for his last name), and while he prefers to be heel, face work just suits him.

There's something I always found sympathetic about Chavo Guerrero. He's a cruiserweight, which instantly lends itself to being tossed around and walked over. Plus he just doesn't have that "intimidating" look other wrestlers have. When you dress him in street clothes, he looks like a white collar businessman or your average father. Chavo as a bad-ass heel just doesn't work for me.

Chavo turning face, possibly joining with Hornswoggle, and maybe even getting a bit of a face push would be quite refreshing, in my opinion. I hope it goes well for him.

Ermaximus
09-30-2009, 08:20 AM
MVP lost to Kung Fu fucking Naki. If this is a plot to turn Chavo face (which I think would be entertaining), then I think it could actually work. Believe it or not, the fans do care about Chavo (if just for his last name), and while he prefers to be heel, face work just suits him.

There's something I always found sympathetic about Chavo Guerrero. He's a cruiserweight, which instantly lends itself to being tossed around and walked over. Plus he just doesn't have that "intimidating" look other wrestlers have. When you dress him in street clothes, he looks like a white collar businessman or your average father. Chavo as a bad-ass heel just doesn't work for me.

Chavo turning face, possibly joining with Hornswoggle, and maybe even getting a bit of a face push would be quite refreshing, in my opinion. I hope it goes well for him.At least until they have to face the team of Masters and Carlito version 2.0. I wonder if Masters can put 2 people that size in the same masterlock?

Theo Dious
09-30-2009, 08:48 AM
Before this is all over I demand to see the 'Swog ditch the little leprechaun hat for a sombrero.

Ermaximus
09-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Before this is all over I demand to see the 'Swog ditch the little leprechaun hat for a sombrero.

Maybe Chavo will start putting Swog in a pinata and carry him to the ring on a weekly basis?

Theo Dious
09-30-2009, 12:12 PM
This must be done. Also you are clearly the coolest new poster here.

Ermaximus
09-30-2009, 12:49 PM
This must be done. Also you are clearly the coolest new poster here.

Thanks. Good to know I meet some of the criteria of the site.

GD
09-30-2009, 03:24 PM
That's how much I care about Chavo.

I twitted the guy every single day of the week. :-\