PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit (Spoilers)

Theo Dious
10-06-2009, 01:16 AM
This is a rare occurence... but every title in WWE is held by someone I like.

So yeah, discuss whether you agree, and if this has ever happened to you.

Xero
10-06-2009, 01:18 AM
I don't like McCool.

Otherwise, yeah, everyone I like.

James Diesel
10-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Taker shouldn't have gone over.
Punk should still be champ.

DAMN iNATOR
10-06-2009, 02:16 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPJ0EBK_ftM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPJ0EBK_ftM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pretty solid slate of champions over on RAW now that Miz has the US title, and Orton the WWE title. Jerishow with the Tag belts have been way more solid than I would have expected, and I'm quite content with Mickie holding the Divas title.

Christian is sorta "MEH" as the ECW champ. It's time they had him drop it to Regal or Ryder or someone else on ECW who is worthy of the title.

Couldn't believe 'Taker won his 7th world title Sunday (ties Rock's record of 7 world titles), but I don't think it will be nearly as "horrible" as everyone seems to make it out to be already on here. Morrison, don't get me wrong, is solid as I.C. Champion, but Sunday most definitely should have been Dolph's turn to shine, as dropping the belt would allow Morrison to move up in to the WHC scene, where he belongs, sooner, rather than procrastinate about it. McCool is just awful with the Women's Championship. She's defended it, what, once or twice, and comes off as the most bland, boring Women's Champion of all time, like she doesn't even want the damn thing. I'd say pretty soon she's due to drop it to either Melina or Maria.

EDWARD
10-06-2009, 08:41 AM
yea i gotta agree. everyone holding a title is someone i like.

maybe give the women's title to melina or eve, then it would be better:yes:

Nicky Fives
10-06-2009, 08:48 AM
yup... evryone who has I title I like...... until the next PPV :(

Ermaximus
10-06-2009, 08:59 AM
WWE Champ=Orton (I'm ok with this, as it's better than Cena.)
U.S. Champ=The Miz (:y::y::y::y::y:)
Tag Champs=JeriShow (:y::y::y::y::y:)
Diva's Champ=Mickie James (I'd rather it be on Beth or Gail Kim, but it's a divas title so who really cares?)

World Heavyweight Champ=Taker (I'm ok with this as well.)
IC Champ=Morrison (:y::y::y::y::y:)
Women's Champ= Michelle McCool (It's whatever really. We all know why she has the title anyway. Again, I could care less.)

ECW Champ=Christian (:y::y::y:)

So I guess I'm ok with all these champs too, which is a rare thing these days. Whoever called Miz vs. Morrison at Bragging Rights, I hope you are right, although I think they'll both have singles matches that night and retain thus putting them both in that tag team main event match against each other.

My question is this though. If Jerishow has a match at BR and wins and gets put in that main event, doesn't that mean Big Show and Jericho would have to wrestle each other?

Gertner
10-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Hate that Taker is champ. I would hate McCool having it if I actually cared about women's wrestling.

Y2Ant
10-06-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't like McCool.

Otherwise, yeah, everyone I like.

parkmania
10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
WWE Champ=Orton (I'm ok with this, as it's better than Cena.)
U.S. Champ=The Miz FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!
Tag Champs=JeriShow (:meh: *see below)
Diva's Champ=Mickie James (Works for me)

World Heavyweight Champ=Taker (:n::n::n::n::n:)
IC Champ=Morrison (:y::y::y::y::y:)
Women's Champ= Michelle McCool (Belt belongs on Natalya)

ECW Champ=Christian (:y::y::y:)

We still need new blood for the WWE Title - Tired of Orton, Cena, and Trips. But noone's in proper position.

I'd rather watch 10 consecutive Diva's matches than 1 Miz match.

Since the Tag Belts mean absolutely NOTHING it doesn't matter if they're unified or not, nor does it matter who's wearing them.

Taker should NOT have the belt unless it's a transitional thing since he's not willing/able to work a full schedule. Plus Punk's had the crowd eating out of his hand.

Gertner
10-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Taker winning sucks, but the Miz is pretty awesome. Better than Kofi, not as good as Jack Swaggaaaaaaaaa!

Nicky Fives
10-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Taker winning sucks, but the Miz is pretty awesome. Better than Kofi, not as good as Jack Swaggaaaaaaaaa!

you mean Thwagger :shifty:

FourFifty
10-06-2009, 05:05 PM
He is The Miz, and HE'S AWESOME!!!!