PDA

View Full Version : WWE letting us tell us what they think of their current product

Indifferent Clox
10-14-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.tpww.net/2009/10/big-show-photo-from-new-movie-tell-wwe-what-you-think/

TheZman
10-14-2009, 09:11 PM
That was fun.

screech
10-14-2009, 09:17 PM
I gave a legit, thought-out response that will probably not be read by anyone.

It will be glossed over in the heaps of "OMG it was soooo baddddd!!one!" and OMG BEST PPV EVR!!!!!one!!" responses they are likely to see.

Afterlife
10-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Me too. If they're gonna ask, I"m gonna tell 'em.

The Show Off
10-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Since you probably won't read my response I'll post it hear to people that will possibly, however unlikely, care.

Though the idea of a Hell in a Cell match is great (I own the WWE's Hell in a Cell DVD) the concept only works when the match is "special." The trouble that WWE Hell in a Cell had was that the card featured 3 Hell in a Cell matches 2 of which didn't have the bad blood necessary to warrent a Hell in a Cell match (ie Legacy/DX and CM Punk/Undertaker) though I like the 6 competitors in the two other cell matches their matches could have been better executed in some other way.

As for John Cena v. Randy Orton, though I am not a big fan on John Cena the feud warrents a Hell in a Cell match. However, since you are now putting the two of them in an Iron Man match it makes the Hell in a Cell match less special. Hell in a Cell has always been and should always be the end all be all, and having a re-match after it makes the PPV less special.

You'd be best served to take the less is more approach as far as Hell in a Cell or other specialty matches (ie Ladder, TLC, Submission). And focus on a variety of competitors rather than having Cena and Orton wrestle one another 4 PPV's in a row.

Phenomenal 1
10-14-2009, 09:31 PM
i won't click on your link to view the picture....tell you what...when you repost the image itself and not a hyperlink to faggot Ryan Clark's pop up filled spyware/virus/key logger filled websites, then I will look at that picture.

All of Ryan Clarks websites, and yes he has multiple ones but will deny it, he does the TNA Insider, TNA Wrestling News, and Wrestle Zone Radio, as well as posting here, and he puts links at the bottom of his posts here with false headlines that don't even exist at the website that he sends you to. He just wants traffic to his spam sites.

Everyone of his sites opens up multiple pop ups, and is loaded with key logger spam, viruses, and spyware....why the hell would I support or want to click on the website of a fake and fraudelent "wrestling news reporter" who interjects his opinion into the news every 5 seconds.

Clark...stick to the facts, and go fuck urself with ur websites, i hope your reading this cause i will not CLICK on or VISIT any of your sites.....

Sixx
10-14-2009, 09:32 PM
They'll most likely filter out any questionnaires that weren't answered by the Under 14 age group.

Still though, I gave a proper answer just in case.

Under 14 plus your nickname must contain the word "Cena" and not contain the words "sucks" and "blows".

Juan
10-14-2009, 09:32 PM
there are no pop-ups on the TPWW main page

jerichoholicninja
10-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Though the idea of a Hell in a Cell match is great (I own the WWE's Hell in a Cell DVD) the concept only works when the match is "special." The trouble that WWE Hell in a Cell had was that the card featured 3 Hell in a Cell matches 2 of which didn't have the bad blood necessary to warrent a Hell in a Cell match (ie Legacy/DX and CM Punk/Undertaker) though I like the 6 competitors in the two other cell matches their matches could have been better executed in some other way.

As for John Cena v. Randy Orton, though I am not a big fan on John Cena the feud warrents a Hell in a Cell match. However, since you are now putting the two of them in an Iron Man match it makes the Hell in a Cell match less special. Hell in a Cell has always been and should always be the end all be all, and having a re-match after it makes the PPV less special.

You'd be best served to take the less is more approach as far as Hell in a Cell or other specialty matches (ie Ladder, TLC, Submission). And focus on a variety of competitors rather than having Cena and Orton wrestle one another 4 PPV's in a row.

That is almost exactly what I wrote.

TheFallenOneX
10-14-2009, 10:02 PM
I figure Vince will have them all printed out and bring them out on RAW just to put them through a shedder and tell everyone who runs the WWE

Triple Naitch
10-14-2009, 10:05 PM
GimmickInfringed with some ground breaking news there.

thedamndest
10-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Only a fucking snitch would pick "I watched it on another website (write the website here)".

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 12:21 AM
LOL i saw that. I wrote out something more on the current state of the E.

kareru
10-15-2009, 12:32 AM
lol @ do you order any other ppv events

wrestling (eg.TNA)

this could be good guys, if they didnt advertise the research link on wwe.com then it will be all of the smark sites getting the link and maybe by force we can end this pant stained era known as pgwwe

kareru
10-15-2009, 12:39 AM
i don't know why i bothered writing all that, its not as if anyone is going to read it.

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah, exactly.

I told them if they don't put AMdrag and NIgel in a 15 minute match every week with opponents like Regal, Michaels, and Benjamin, they are losing out.

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 12:40 AM
I didn't actually say that, but something somewhat similiar

and I did two.

kareru
10-15-2009, 12:43 AM
https://secure.wwe.com/thirdparty/5663482/5720572

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 01:02 AM
couldn't they have a wwe kids show where cena reads them stories and then does 4 moves or something?

Xero
10-15-2009, 01:15 AM

rofl

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 01:20 AM
everyone do this like 5 times and keep telling them that amdrag is the next "cena"

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 01:21 AM
alls i'm saying is i wouldn't mind having bryan danielson shoved down my throat by vince mcmahon.

"Take that however you want it."

is what vince would say while mouthraping me with Amdrag.

DaVe
10-15-2009, 05:37 AM
Can't fault them on this survey: pretty legit.

Though I gotta concur:

I gave a legit, thought-out response that will probably not be read by anyone.

It will be glossed over in the heaps of "OMG it was soooo baddddd!!one!" and OMG BEST PPV EVR!!!!!one!!" responses they are likely to see.

DAMN iNATOR
10-15-2009, 05:42 AM
Gotta say, I took the opportunity, and gave them a huge piece of my mind regarding Hell in A Cell. Hell on Your TV Screen would have been a more accurate description...

Indifferent Clox
10-15-2009, 05:45 AM
we need to get fourfifty to do this, but he already sold out to the man a long time ago.

DAMN iNATOR
10-15-2009, 06:13 AM
Yeah "teh 'E'" has slipped him too much "hush money" for him to fill out one of those 2 minute forms.

TheZman
10-15-2009, 08:08 AM

:rofl:

Rammsteinmad
10-15-2009, 11:03 AM
I'll fill it in, but I doubt they'll give a shit.

The Jayman
10-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Vince ir reading the responses and laughing while sitting in a throne on top of all his money in his money bin

Sovereigntywillpr
10-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Not that I would go out of my way to ever do it, but If I happened to live in the same town as that little fucker Ryan Clark and saw him at the store or something, I'd puch him in the face and love it...

Don't mistake me for that guy that was on the Vault asking for my (and everyone that he'd fight with) adress,, I'm not big into fighting in less the person tries to fight me or is a total dick. (It's usualy when they bother someone who can't take care of themself now that I think of it, girls or smaller dudes)...

I would love to do it if there was no cops around (never really is here). I'm not going to jail for a night cause of that fucker. Before he was funny and comical to me, now that I know he makes money off spy-ware and stuff I want to smack him...Those stupid headlines.

He reminds me of the dellusions of grandeur case study in the intro to psych clasas, he seems to think he's some sort of famous tabloid writer and must use an Alias to post on message boards. Ryan if you're reading this get help, please, get help and fuck-offand/or die.

He also seems to think the WWE and TNA are affter him for being such a great reporter (or he thinks he's the face of wrestling news on the internet) thinking he's the Messiah and spokesmen of the IWC and makes us all look like fools (and it's hard to make the internet users look more foolish than they already are.)

owenbrown
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Is there a "Fire Batista" poll option before I go to this survey?

screech
10-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Is there a "Fire Batista" poll option before I go to this survey?

Sadly, no.