PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else?

EDWARD
10-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Does anybody else see wwe getting progressively better? i mean its not as good as it was in the past, but with the ways things are going right now, do you think wwe is heading in that direction again?

Tron Cadet
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
While i understand why they're doing the PG thing, as soon as they decide its time to change back, WWE will see the light again.

parkmania
10-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Once WWE fully establishes their hold on the young kids, we'll see the show get edgier as those same kids become teens, then adults.

Unless Linda actually gets elected. Then we're doomed for all eternity with "JBL is poopy" jokes.

Tb1
10-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Regardless of the rating, the writing needs to get a lot better.

Juan
10-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Regardless of the rating, the writing needs to get a lot better.

Spot on

Emperor Smeat
10-27-2009, 04:01 PM
While RAW needs to be "fixed" on the most, I sort of agree on WWE getting better in terms of how they setup ECW as their test/development brand and how they focused on wrestling for Smackdown. At the very least, it prevents WWE from being completely bland and boring with 3 different style of shows but like Tb1 said the writers and bookings need to improve the most.

Rammsteinmad
10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
I thought it was really good all throughout 2009 until Breaking Point and the whole PG thing really kicked off. WWE has been a joke since then. And I really hate DX right now.

Sixx
10-27-2009, 07:22 PM
I think we need people tripping over banana peels and flower pin-ups shooting water.

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM
It was sucking just as much if not more dick before they got the pg rating.

EDWARD
10-27-2009, 08:48 PM
I think we need people tripping over banana peels and flower pin-ups shooting water.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cXf0yIRcdnI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cXf0yIRcdnI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

XCaliber
10-27-2009, 09:59 PM
I'd say it's showing signs of improvement but I don't think things will get much better until the likes of Undertaker, HBK, & Triple H. I say this since they are responsible for burrying the newer talent and it's the reason we had to deal with the same old crap for months now. It's time for them to pass the torch so to speak sure DX put over Legacy the one time but I wasn't definitive imho and it's pretty obvious Ted is the future of the WWE and I'm sure Cody will do failry well for himself.

Damian Rey
10-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I'd say it's showing signs of improvement but I don't think things will get much better until the likes of Undertaker, HBK, & Triple H. I say this since they are responsible for burrying the newer talent and it's the reason we had to deal with the same old crap for months now. It's time for them to pass the torch so to speak sure DX put over Legacy the one time but I wasn't definitive imho and it's pretty obvious Ted is the future of the WWE and I'm sure Cody will do failry well for himself.

HBK and Taker have been doing the job for some time now. Especially Michaels. Triple H is a different story.

Juan
10-27-2009, 10:15 PM
God will you stop with that stupid turkey.