PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Noble?

Juan
11-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Early this morning, Jamie Noble contacted WWE.com to reveal his decision to conclude his seven-year career as a WWE Superstar and retire from the squared circle.

The WWE website published the following story today, kayfabely noting Noble made the "regrettable announcement" hours after he was released from the medical facility where he sought treatment for injuries sustained at the hands of Sheamus last week on Raw and after years of nagging shoulder and neck injuries.

"Luckily, the doctors tell me I'm going to recover again," Noble told WWE.com in an article published earlier this week. "But I'm laying here thinkin' about how great my life is with my wife and my son. I'm thinkin', how many more times am I gonna be lucky enough to walk out of the hospital on my own? I'm thinkin' it might be time to hang up my tights and boots."

This past February, Noble suffered a legitimate neck injury when Mike Knox delivered a hard clothesline during a match on Raw. However, the injury was not developed into a storyline and Noble simply disappeared from television for a few weeks.

Triple Naitch
11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Always liked him. Bummed to see him leave like that.

Juan
11-10-2009, 08:56 PM
James Gibson winning the ROH title is still one of the coolest wrestling moments I have ever seen. Hopefully, he'll end up back there one day.

Innovator
11-10-2009, 09:17 PM
He's an agent now

Phenomenal 1
11-10-2009, 09:28 PM
worked shoot....

Juan
11-10-2009, 09:30 PM
He's been a road agent for a while now.

Rammsteinmad
11-11-2009, 04:14 AM
I always liked Knoble, especially in 2002, 2003 when he was doing his redneck thing.

The Mackem
11-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Wow, clever. It seems like he was set to retire due to a build up of injuries such as the one to Knox so they put him in that match with Sheamus to explain his disappearance plus it adds to Sheamus' character.

IrishBulldozer
11-11-2009, 08:25 AM
semi-local guy. I wish him well with all future endeavors.

Mr. Nerfect
11-11-2009, 09:09 AM
If Jamie Noble is taking more of a backstage role, this is a good way to get him there. I love me some Noble, and he's one of the better workers and overall performers in the company, with only his size really holding him back. He has a lot to offer, so hopefully the WWE keeps him around -- even as an occasional on-air character.

DAMN iNATOR
11-11-2009, 10:02 AM
worked shoot....

Yep. Couldn't agree more.

The Mackem
11-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't really care much for wrestling terms. When I think 'worked shoot' I tend to think Russo.

Triple Naitch
11-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Jamie "BAH GAWD" Noble.

The Jayman
11-11-2009, 01:11 PM
pair him up with Nidia again. that should get the creative juices flowing.

or other "juices"

Mr. Nerfect
11-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Jamie Noble was so cool when he was with Nidia. He actually had some cool turns and such. There was that double-turn with Chuck Palumbo that just seemed so natural, and then there was that time he was feuding with Tajiri (who was a heel along with Kyo Dai, at the time), and after Tajiri blinded Nidia with the Black Mist, Noble started to use her as a weapon of sorts against Tajiri, Akio and Sakoda. Then he would get in her ear straight afterwards and say "It was Tay-jiri's men!" :lol:

Supreme Olajuwon
11-11-2009, 11:48 PM
http://www.gerweck.net/jamienobleroh.jpeg

Supreme Olajuwon
11-11-2009, 11:49 PM
that's a badass right there

Juan
11-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Awesome

Mr. Nerfect
11-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I wish the WWE had turned Jamie Noble into the Jet Li to Vince McMahon's Bob Hoskins, ala "Unleashed."

Phenomenal 1
11-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Jamie Noble would have made a great ROH Pure Champion when they had the title active.

DAMN iNATOR
11-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Jamie Noble was so cool when he was with Nidia. He actually had some cool turns and such. There was that double-turn with Chuck Palumbo that just seemed so natural, and then there was that time he was feuding with Tajiri (who was a heel along with Kyo Dai, at the time), and after Tajiri blinded Nidia with the Black Mist, Noble started to use her as a weapon of sorts against Tajiri, Akio and Sakoda. Then he would get in her ear straight afterwards and say "It was Tay-jiri's men!" :lol:

I loved how they wound down the storyline though...
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBB-CeHR54o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBB-CeHR54o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
11-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Noble is also the king of wasted storyline potential. Remember when he was Nunzio's cousin? Yeah.

If Noble still wants to wrestle down the line, and they don't have anything for him, put him in a mask and make him The Hurricane's arch-nemesis.