PDA

View Full Version : IWA-MS is back (apparently)

kareru
11-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Let me get on here and try to defend myself. People think when I would say I was close to going out of business, it was a scam. Folks, I have robbed Peter to pay Paul since about 2001. I run IWA on my own money and DVD sales with Jims help ever now and then. When I said we were in need of money to stay alive, we were in need, believe it or not. I was not getting rich then on to present time. I messed up big time and I'm man enough to admit it. But when I had to get my 3 year olds broken elbow fixed and I dipped into money I should have had to take care of these bills. I figured I'd be able to put it back, but it just did not go that way. Then I was in a huge hole. Now running shows to get of this was pretty much my only way out. That way people who are owed money can come to the shows on what they are owed and if they want merch they can get that too. The boys are working for me at cut rate prices to help me out. Not to be a smart ass or anything, but I have helped out alot of them too. I hope this along with the fact that I just got a daytime job helps. I hope you understand I have done some stuff I'm not proud of, but I have done a lot more that I am proud of. I hope you'll give me a chance once again to entertain you. Thanks- Ian

kareru
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
but more importantly, the return of the ted petty invitational tournament, fuck yeah

Chavo Classic
11-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Not saying this to demean or ridicule you, but it would appear that no-one cares.

blake639raw
11-19-2009, 02:17 PM
IWA-MS "retires" every 6 months. Fuck Ian and his carny ass promotion.

Vastardikai
11-19-2009, 03:03 PM
IWA-MS "retires" every 6 months. Fuck Ian and his carny ass promotion.

IWA-MS: The Terry Funk of promotions. (but give it time, it'll soon be the Mick Foley of promotions)

Waylander
11-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Great news, if nothing else the TPI is always excellent.

thecc
11-19-2009, 03:49 PM
IWA-MS "retires" every 6 months. Fuck Ian and his carny ass promotion.I'm not surprised. I'm glad i stopped buying iwa shows a long time ago. Ian doesn't deserve anyone's money.

Emperor Smeat
11-19-2009, 07:06 PM
IWA-MS: The Terry Funk of promotions. (but give it time, it'll soon be the Mick Foley of promotions)

:lol: