PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James needs to go.........

TheFallenOneX
11-23-2009, 02:08 PM
To TNA where they apprciate female wrestlers and are not cookie cutter fitness models. I mean look at what the WWE has done to Gail Kim.

Any thoughts/reactions?????

kareru
11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
i agree , she is far too good of a womens wrestler to be in the wwe
although saying that i would love to see mickie and velvet sky have an 'ass off'

blake639raw
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I think the WWE may have killed her spirit so to speak. From what I've seen, she botches alot now, and the WWE is picking on her for being fat. Only in Vince's mind, is someone the size of Mickie James considered "fat". She doesn't seem motivated. She recently signed to manage some country music company, or something, so she is probably just going through the motions until she can leave.

kareru
11-23-2009, 02:33 PM
talent exchange

mickie james for lacey von botch
natalya for traci brooks

Wolfpack423
11-23-2009, 02:44 PM
talent exchange

mickie james for lacey von botch
natalya for traci brooks

Were you the guy at Turning Point that had that sign? I don't think they're getting rid of Natalya. Mickie James is awesome as well, and I wouldn't mind seeing her in TNA at all. Traci Brooks is worse than Lacey in my opinion, but that might just be me. At least I can look at Lacey haha.

Jura
11-23-2009, 02:46 PM
She needs to go burn all her outfits and buy new ones with skirts.

Dorkchop
11-23-2009, 02:48 PM
I think the WWE may have killed her spirit so to speak. From what I've seen, she botches alot now, and the WWE is picking on her for being fat. Only in Vince's mind, is someone the size of Mickie James considered "fat". She doesn't seem motivated. She recently signed to manage some country music company, or something, so she is probably just going through the motions until she can leave.

Mickie is far from fat. WWE doesn't want to push good women wrestlers and wrestling (with the exception of Beth Phoneix, but that will end eventually). Gail Kim is probably the best female wrestler on tv in North America and they're not really doing anything with her.

As much as I hate TNA using WWE people, she'd be awesome there. I still don't know how TNA are pushing the women properly when they've fucked up their mens' division for years.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-23-2009, 02:56 PM
My thought is that if I were Mickie James I would stay in WWE if I wanted to wrestle regardless the "storyline" because they pay me the best money. Wrestling is wrestling no matter where you go.

TheFallenOneX
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
My thought is that if I were Mickie James I would stay in WWE if I wanted to wrestle regardless the "storyline" because they pay me the best money. Wrestling is wrestling no matter where you go.

Well that is what got Gail back into the WWE, so I def understand that aspect, but it better be some damn good money to make me stay in a company where a healthy physique is being called fat. If the WWE wants to be family friendly then they need to think of the young girls who are seeing this and getting negative body self images because of it.

Heyman
11-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Mickie is far from fat. WWE doesn't want to push good women wrestlers and wrestling (with the exception of Beth Phoneix, but that will end eventually). Gail Kim is probably the best female wrestler on tv in North America and they're not really doing anything with her.

As much as I hate TNA using WWE people, she'd be awesome there. I still don't know how TNA are pushing the women properly when they've fucked up their mens' division for years.

There is an audience for Women's wrestling, but it's extremely niche'd.

This is one of the reasons why I am an ADVOCATE of having the entire women's division, and Cruiserweight-sized wrestlers, be moved to ECW. That way - women like Mickie James, and wrestlers like Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, and even Kofi Kingston, can be fully maximized.

Londoner
11-23-2009, 03:22 PM
She would really suit TNA's style/look aswell, come to think of it.

kareru
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
that 'piggy' skit on smackdown really made me facepalm

Londoner
11-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I didn't watch it.

jskinnyg
11-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Mickie James + TNA = Good Decision... The $$ is the WWE...

Mr. Nerfect
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Mickie James should have been pissed off that Michelle McCool is making fun of her; not all emotional and shit. It's making the women look like caricatures and shit.

I've thought about Mickie James to TNA before, and if she wanted to focus on her country music career, she could do something part-time with TNA, and probably wrestle better matches and be treated like a more important part of TNA. Tara's being treated a lot better than she had been for years as Victoria. I think James would find the same success.

Rammsteinmad
11-23-2009, 04:53 PM
From Survivor Series:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/Prog_Metal_Head/1.jpg

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Theo Dious
11-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey look, the "TNA uses people right!" argument is back.

XCaliber
11-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Never been a fan of hers but yeah she's been misused for a long time.

Shadow
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Hey look, the "TNA uses people right!" argument is back.

In some respects they do. Look at the Knockout's Division right now. It's pretty much on par with anything well the WWE's ever done. Have Mickie head there, take Gail Kim back and have Lacy Von Erich sign a contract with the WWE. Problem solved.

Though who should go to the WWE to replace Gail I have no clue.

DAMN iNATOR
11-24-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't agree with FallenOne's statement at all, simply because Mickie has been in about the same shape for at least somewhat over a year now, and she's only been with WWE just over 3 years and recieved 5 Women's division world titles in that short amount of time.

Nor do I agree that WWE doesn't know how to use their diva talent properly so much as they just have so many divas across the three brands, and 7-8 out of 10, I would say, are just being used as eye candy due to the fact that they seem almost afraid right now to make stars out of relatively newer divas such as K2 (Kelly Kelly) and Natalya, just to name a couple, by putting any sort of women's titles on them.

In conclusion, I firmly believe Mickie is not going anywhere, and could very well end up becoming the all-time record holder amongst WWE divas for most ever women's division title runs a few years from now.

RGWhat316
11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
I like the womens division, and not just for eye candy. Ive been wanting Mickie in a real storyline, not just regular matches every week. But now I am getting a storyline, yet it seems like a degrading one to her. I almost dont want to say she should go to TNA, but even though its a lesser scale, the best company for women is SHIMMER. And even Gail Kim, I hope her money is worth it, since her return has almost been worthless.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
From Survivor Series:

Sexy fingers right there

Mr. Nerfect
11-24-2009, 06:10 AM
If this storyline with Michelle McCool leads to Mickie James snapping, going psycho again, tearing through the heels on the SmackDown! roster, and reclaiming the Women's Title; I will be very, very happy. I will say that much. If James is staying with the WWE, then the emotion she showed during that "Piggy James" segment was actually very convincing. She is, overall, perhaps the most well-rounded female performer the WWE has.

Psycho Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix is a feud I would really like to see. It's also got the build essentially from each girl's debut. Wasn't Phoenix brought in by Trish Stratus, originally, because she had some sort of issue with Crazy Mickie?

RGWhat316
11-24-2009, 12:42 PM
If this storyline with Michelle McCool leads to Mickie James snapping, going psycho again, tearing through the heels on the SmackDown! roster, and reclaiming the Women's Title; I will be very, very happy. I will say that much. If James is staying with the WWE, then the emotion she showed during that "Piggy James" segment was actually very convincing. She is, overall, perhaps the most well-rounded female performer the WWE has.

Psycho Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix is a feud I would really like to see. It's also got the build essentially from each girl's debut. Wasn't Phoenix brought in by Trish Stratus, originally, because she had some sort of issue with Crazy Mickie?

Wow, almost noone remembers this, Ill bet WWE themselves dont even remember that storyline. It was just dropped all together after Beth got injured shortly after her debut in 06. I guess the Beth/Mickie storyline is one of those "I stll remember" storylines that never got completed.

Dorkchop
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM
From Survivor Series:

I love how Ryan Clark couldn't tell if it was a nipple or not. I bet he whacked off to it just in case.

Phenomenal 1
11-24-2009, 05:16 PM
i'm sure Clark came at least 3 times before he realized, oh shit its a finger...

Theo Dious
11-24-2009, 06:15 PM
In some respects they do. Look at the Knockout's Division right now. It's pretty much on par with anything well the WWE's ever done. Have Mickie head there, take Gail Kim back and have Lacy Von Erich sign a contract with the WWE. Problem solved.

Though who should go to the WWE to replace Gail I have no clue.

I just want to know, with the exception of Christian, has anybody who was languishing in WWE ever gone to TNA and risen to yet-unknown heights?

TerranRich
11-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I would mark the fuck out for Face Psycho Mickie James. :D

RGWhat316
11-24-2009, 08:49 PM
I just want to know, with the exception of Christian, has anybody who was languishing in WWE ever gone to TNA and risen to yet-unknown heights?

Even though I havent followed TNA long, I do know they push nearly everyone signed by WWE in a hurry. The biggest example lately has been Victoria (Tara). She has already won their womens title, and is currently feuding with Kong.

TerranRich
11-24-2009, 08:57 PM
I dunno, was Kurt Angle languishing in WWE? I'd have to agree with Tara, and what about Booker T? There was a brief period between being a joke fresh out of WCW, and a joke with a crown, that he was considered somewhat successful, but in all I think he's doing slightly better in TNA than he was in WWE.

Phenomenal 1
11-24-2009, 09:40 PM
how about we do like Bill and Doug (RVDTito4life) say....that women don't have a place in professional wrestling....LAWL

DAMN iNATOR
11-25-2009, 04:34 AM
I dunno, was Kurt Angle languishing in WWE? I'd have to agree with Tara, and what about Booker T? There was a brief period between being a joke fresh out of WCW, and a joke with a crown, that he was considered somewhat successful, but in all I think he's doing slightly better in TNA than he was in WWE.

How can you possibly say Booker T is doing "slightly better in TNA" than in his WWE career? He was released earlier in the month from TNA. Unless you meant that he did slightly better in TNA than in WWE. The past tense is the correct terming of your assessment of Booker's TNA career.

kareru
11-25-2009, 12:32 PM
matt morgan

TerranRich
11-25-2009, 02:22 PM
How can you possibly say Booker T is doing "slightly better in TNA" than in his WWE career? He was released earlier in the month from TNA. Unless you meant that he did slightly better in TNA than in WWE. The past tense is the correct terming of your assessment of Booker's TNA career.

Yes, I meant "did". I haven't caught TNA in the last month or so, so I'm sorry for my tense botch there. Will you forgive me?

DAMN iNATOR
11-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Of course, man, even I don't watch TNA very often, but I guess I just kinda figured that like me, you skimmed the wrestling news articles every once in a while, and maybe had picked up on the fact that Booker was fired for not wanting to put over Matt Morgan.

Bygones are bygones, man. It's all good.

Skippord
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Elijah Burke is right now

Juan
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM

lol and you call ME a dick

Mr. Nerfect
11-25-2009, 11:18 PM

Ken Shamrock and R-Truth both got runs with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship while in TNA. Neither man is with the company now, though. Mick Foley went from being an announcer in the WWE to being TNA's World Champion. The man was also Legends Champion earlier this year, too.

Rhino is another guy I would mention, although his road has been bumpy. At the first-ever Bound For Glory, he defeated Abyss, Jeff Hardy and Sabu in a Monster's Ball. He then defeated Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, R-Truth, Marcus Cor Von, Vance Archer and Billy Gunn to earn an NWA Title shot that night. He then beat Jeff Jarrett for the title. Then he sort of languished, but has been on a bit of a hot streak recently. He certainly has been treated a better than he was in the WWE (specifically after his neck surgery).

I'd also say that Gail Kim got treated much better in TNA than she has in either of her WWE runs.