PDA

View Full Version : FORECAST - The WWE 18 months from now (who will have done what?)

Heyman
12-02-2009, 11:30 PM
FORECAST - The WWE 18 months from now (who will have done what?)

18 months from now, what do you think the WWE will look like? In other words, which wrestlers will have achieved what? Which wrestlers will have been pushed? Which wrestlers will be future endeavored? Please post anything that you 'think' will happen within the next 18 months.

A Few of my predictions:

1) Kofi Kingston will eventually get a main-event push (as a face), and will get into a few high profile main-event feuds (other than Orton), but it won't amount to anything signficant. Kofi will NOT win any world titles, and after doing a few jobs to the likes of Orton and/or other top heels, he will go back to the mid-cards. Upon his failed push, the WWE will try and turn him heel.

2) The Miz will eventually be moved to Smackdown and will become one of the top heels on that show. The Miz *might* even get a transitional world title reign.

3) CM Punk will eventually be moved to RAW.

4) If Ted Dibiase turns face, he will flop as a face after his feud with Orton winds down. However - if ORTON is the one to turn face, he will be one of the most 'over' faces in the company, while Rhodes/Dibiase will flourish even more as heels. If Rhodes/Dibiase split up, their reactions will die down.

5) A re-united Edge and Christian will be the ones to finally end the Jerishow alliance. Jerishow will probably job to DX atleast once, but will get a return victory soon afterwards. The tandem will then permanently disband once they receive consecutive defeats from a re-united E&C.

6) Jim Ross will suck someoene's dick.

Heyman
12-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh

We WILL see The Rock vs. John Cena within the next 18 months. The Rock loves the limelight too much to not let this happen. I also don't think The Rock will let the fans down by agreeing to do projects for the WWE....but not wrestling.

Heyman
12-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Booker T will also re-join the WWE on Smackdown.

Juan
12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks for that, now I don't have to bother watching for the next 18 months since I already know what will happen.

el bobbo
12-03-2009, 12:14 AM
John Cena is so deep in the conspiracy theory storyline that he is often caught backstage wearing tin foil hats so as to evade any attempts for WWE satellites to spy on him or his merch .

Y2Ant
12-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Dancin' Dave will be dancin' no more after tearing something and retiring.

Mr. Nerfect
12-03-2009, 07:49 AM
I think that CM Punk will win his third Money in the Bank. Don't ask me why, but I can just see that happening so he can rub it in our faces. I can see the King of the Ring coming back, too, and Kofi Kingston being the man to win that. I don't think they will call him "King Kofi Kingston," though.

I think CM Punk will end up on RAW, and Christian and Jack Swagger end up on SmackDown!. Just a few draft predictions. I also think that The Miz will actually end up being teased as a face, and being quite good on the role now that he has a bit more credibility as a performer.

Mr. Nerfect
12-03-2009, 07:50 AM
And one small prediction: I don't think the WWE are quite done pushing Shelton Benjamin yet.

The Jayman
12-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Christian will be moved to Smackdown just before Edge's return leaving Shelton as the ECW Champion. DX and Jerishow will have disbanded. Jericho will win his 1st MITB match and go on to win the World Title.

Ermaximus
12-03-2009, 08:21 AM
The WWE will eventually realize how pointless having a Diva's and a Women's Title is, so they will move a majority of the Divas back to one brand and have 1 unified title.

Gail Kim will actually win the Women's Title, if even only for a week or two.

Once Legacy splits, Cody will team with Goldust for a while and they will go by the name "Rhodes to Gold."(credit goes to Hanso for the name)

Dibiase will get a legit push, but won't get anything more than the U.S. or Intercontinental Title.

Undertaker, Batista, and HBK will all retire.

Mitchell Cole will be replaced on Raw by Matt Striker.

Yoshi Tatsu will end up on Smackdown, while Zack Ryder will head to Raw.

Evil Vito
12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah, I definitely see CM Punk being drafted to Raw...which stupidly makes it the third year in a row he got "randomly" selected.</font>

Steveviscious89
12-03-2009, 10:10 AM
You forgot to mention that all of this will be taking place in community gyms due to lack of interest in the product....hahaha.....alright I kid.

Evil Vito
12-03-2009, 10:14 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Oh yeah, as I said in the ECW thread...I can see ECW being properly written off and absorbed into Raw and SD via mini draft. Raw and SD take turns selecting guys from those shows.......ECW becomes some other name, and it features strictly FCW guys who hope to be "drafted" to Raw and SD during the next year's draft or something.

If this happens, I'd have to assume Tommy Dreamer retires and takes an office job.</font>

GD
12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Triple-H's training partners will automatically be pushed to the main event level.

Ermaximus
12-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Cough Sheamus cough.

The Jayman
12-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Batista will get injured and make a comeback a total of 23 times

Ermaximus
12-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Batista will get injured and make a comeback a total of 23 times

By "injured" do you mean "violate the welness policy?"

The Jayman
12-03-2009, 10:47 AM
By "injured" do you mean "violate the welness policy?"

no by "injured" I mean "ripping muscle off of bone" :D

Ermaximus
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Glad you cleared that up for me sir.

The Jayman
12-03-2009, 10:55 AM
anytime Carl, anytime

TGR
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Cena wins.

Hanso Amore
12-03-2009, 05:28 PM
The WWE will eventually realize how pointless having a Diva's and a Women's Title is, so they will move a majority of the Divas back to one brand and have 1 unified title.

Gail Kim will actually win the Women's Title, if even only for a week or two.

Once Legacy splits, Cody will team with Goldust for a while and they will go by the name "Rhodes to Glory."

Dibiase will get a legit push, but won't get anything more than the U.S. or Intercontinental Title.

Undertaker, Batista, and HBK will all retire.

Mitchell Cole will be replaced on Raw by Matt Striker.

Yoshi Tatsu will end up on Smackdown, while Zack Ryder will head to Raw.

Rhodes to Gold would have been a much better name

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2009, 05:32 PM
I predict the same holding pattern of the same 5 guys as champions.

St. Jimmy
12-03-2009, 05:44 PM
There will be odds, Cena will overcome them.

Shadow
12-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Jeff Hardy's reign of terror as the top heel of RAW will come to an end finally.

el bobbo
12-03-2009, 08:32 PM
There will be odds, Cena will overcome them.

Thus proving there is a just and benevolent god. (Cena)

DAMN iNATOR
12-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Cena wins all his matches for the next 18 months.

Ermaximus
12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Rhodes to Gold would have been a much better name

I like this better. Can I use it?

Hanso Amore
12-04-2009, 10:07 AM
All your mate

XCaliber
12-04-2009, 02:28 PM
- Orton's feud with Kofi will lose steam one will return to the main event the other will go back to midcarding.

- Cena will start a program with The Undertaker and of course the streak remains intact despite his superpowers.

- Edge wins the Royal Rumble and goes on to challenge Chris Jericho for the WHC.

- The DX implosion will start around the Rumble PPV and they will face one another at WM in a retirement match which they will both somehow lose.

- Rey will feud with CM Punk leading into WM.

- DiBiase wins the WWE Championship in a fluke type of win.

- Ziggler eventually dethrones Morrison of the IC Championship.

- First time loser of MITB.

- Hart Dynasty become tag team champions but not sure in which capacity.

- Ryder is drafted to RAW and becomes the next US Champion to whoever The Miz loses too which I think will be more than likely be Evan Bourne.

Jeritron
12-04-2009, 10:19 PM
I agree with 6