PDA

View Full Version : World Elite

Team Canada
12-04-2009, 12:43 AM
I've been watching some stream playback of TNA over the recent last few days from the previous 3 months and in the beginning, I was kind of stoked to see a real up and coming young guys stable competing with the MEM rather than the forgotten and always boring Frontline. I had high hopes for World Elite and what it could do to boost some of the mid carder guys like Bashir, Eric Young, and Brutus Magnus in TNA.

As of late, I am rather disappointed with the transition and progres that World Elite has made. First Homicide joins up with World Elite and now Eric Young and WE have this association with Kevin Nash....WTF??

Its rather disappointing to see what could have been a great young talent heel stable being flushed down the drain and its been god awful how they have handled the British Invasion as Tag Team Champions.

Anyone else feel like me in saying WE should just be flushed, keep the BI together and let the rest of WE go their separate ways in TNA...any thoughts?

Stealth-Icon
12-04-2009, 12:51 AM
I agree with you. I like the British Invasion as a team, but they need to break away from Homicide, Nash and they should drop Doped up Terry.

Team Canada
12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Rob Terry has nothing to offer, like JBL used to say about guys like him:

"Million Dollar Body, nickel brain"

Stealth-Icon
12-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Rob Terry has nothing to offer, like JBL used to say about guys like him:

"Million Dollar Body, nickel brain"

Giving him credit for a nickel brain is far too generous

Team Canada
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
OKAY, how about a Steroid Ridden Brain??

Team Canada
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
He and Chris Masters could form a Team: Small Packages, INC???

Stealth-Icon
12-04-2009, 01:13 AM
I actually like Chris Masters and wish that he would get a championship push. Come on, he can flex his pecks to Ozzy and the Black Eyed Peas

Team Canada
12-04-2009, 01:15 AM
I actually like Chris Masters and wish that he would get a championship push. Come on, he can flex his pecks to Ozzy and the Black Eyed Pees

that was actually the funniest shit with him i have seen to date, and probably the most entertaing. Beats watching no one break his full nelson for over a year and a half time period.

Wolfpack423
12-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Giving him credit for a nickel brain is far too generous

Have to agree with you on that. I do have to say though I have never heard him say one word since he debuted the only promo he was ever involved in he just flexed haha. I call him Roids Terry.