PDA

View Full Version : I bet Noid likes Escobar

Dorkchop
12-04-2009, 09:23 PM
He is bad.

Dorkchop
12-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I will also fully judge him once I see what he can do in the ring.

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2009, 03:09 AM
How can you say the dude is bad if you haven't been able to judge him yet?

I'm not won over by Escobar just yet, but I've enjoyed him more than most. He appears to be more "alive" in his FCW stuff, which makes me think that he is just nervous on the big stage. He needs to get over that, but I'd like to see him given the opportunity to grow into his role.

Seems like a decent worker, if not quite a spectacular one.

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2009, 03:09 AM
How can you say the dude is bad if you haven't been able to judge him yet?

I'm not won over by Escobar just yet, but I've enjoyed him more than most. He appears to be more "alive" in his FCW stuff, which makes me think that he is just nervous on the big stage. He needs to get over that, but I'd like to see him given the opportunity to grow into his role.

Seems like a decent worker, if not quite a spectacular one.

Favre4Ever
12-05-2009, 03:30 AM
He isn't bad.

He's terri-bad.

Skippord
12-05-2009, 04:14 AM
I don't like his face

XCaliber
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
His haircut annoys the hell out of me.

Team Canada
12-05-2009, 07:03 PM
anyone know who originally trained this guy?? and wasn't he the one thats been in WWE Developmental for like 4 years now till his recent call up??

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I think he was trained by Super Crazy, and he obviously learned from guys like Dusty Rhodes, Norman Smiley, Tom Prichard and Billy Kidman in FCW. He apparently had a really good showing against Kaval recently.

Tazz Dan
12-05-2009, 09:21 PM
That Kaval guy needs to fued with Low-Ki

:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I would pay to see Low Ki feud with a Low Ki clone.

Tb1
12-05-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm don't mind Escobar.

Evil Vito
12-06-2009, 01:05 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I think it's way too early to fully judge him. While it appears that the current angle is meant to de-push him, I can't see WWE completely giving up on him...I mean they kept him in their minor leagues for like 4 years, they clearly saw SOME reason to not future endeavor him in that time...guys usually never last that long.</font>

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2009, 08:05 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I think it's way too early to fully judge him. While it appears that the current angle is meant to de-push him, I can't see WWE completely giving up on him...I mean they kept him in their minor leagues for like 4 years, they clearly saw SOME reason to not future endeavor him in that time...guys usually never last that long.</font>

I'm of two minds about the whole thing. On one hand, rumours suggest that the WWE are trying to de-push him. On the other, the dude could get massively over because he is at odds with Vickie Guerrero.

I mean, people were predicting Santino Marella for an early release when no one took him seriously after he fluked his first Intercontinental Title win. But then he made his predicament work, and he's now a focal part of RAW (if not a major threat to any title). Escobar might not be as entertaining as Marella, but I think an angle where Vickie Guerrero keeps stacking the odds against her ex could be more interesting than him being a boring "rising star" heel.

When Escobar debuted, it felt like he was almost stepping on Drew McIntyre's toes a little. Vince McMahon "personally approved" Vickie Guerrero to bring him in. Besides that, he was just a random heel. And McIntyre himself was sort of stepping on Dolph Ziggler's toes, as a young, good looking heel trying to climb the ranks. Escobar needed, and still needs, something different, in my opinion. A feud with Mike Knox sounds good to me. :y:

Stealth-Icon
12-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I can't stand this guy. Part of it is his association with Icky. Now that that is over I will wait to see how he develops, but he has a hurdle to overcome for me to like him.

Jordan
12-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Anyone got a videos of the Kaval/Escobar match?

Afterlife
12-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I have not read this thread.

Escobar is entirely uninteresting.

D Mac
12-07-2009, 01:33 AM
He thinks he's Razor Ramon.

James Steele
12-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Eric Escobar needs a gimmick...maybe something like:

http://www.foppishdandy.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/zorro1.jpg