PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Miner

RoXer
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Is a real fucked up documentary.

I was watching football a few weeks back and switched between channel 10 and 5 only to land on 8 (PBS) and they were showing it. I started watching for like 5 seconds but became easily hooked.

It's about these kids who work in the mine. Well really, their entire village practically works in it. And they pray to the Devil to keep them safe from in the mines but pray to Jesus Christ when they get out. They're obviously conflicted because they're going back and forth between the two religions. And the kids at school make fun of the miner kids because they're just a bunch of miners. And they sacrifice an animal to satan to keep them safe. But then pray to Jesus for sacrificing an animal.

Anyway, I didn't watch the whole thing because football was on. I found a torrent but it's for the whole DVD and I don't have a DVD burner.

So could someone help me find a torrent or something so that I can write a better, more coherent review?

Jeritron
12-09-2009, 03:27 PM
As long as you were watching football

Emperor Smeat
12-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Are these miners thinking when they dig a mine downwards, they are digging towards hell so they pray to be safe while in the mine then when they come out they pray for forgiveness for praying in the mine ?

G
12-10-2009, 04:49 PM
you lost me at "i was watching football a few weeks back"

RoXer
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Are these miners thinking when they dig a mine downwards, they are digging towards hell so they pray to be safe while in the mine then when they come out they pray for forgiveness for praying in the mine ?

Yeah pretty much except the whole town is pretty dumb. They remind me of like a hick village in the south.

Of course I didn't really watch it all and still haven't found a torrent.

Ogen
12-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Just download the whole DVD thing and mount it using Daemon Tools so you can watch it on your pc without burning it

RoXer
12-10-2009, 05:13 PM
mount...it

Indifferent Clox
12-12-2009, 01:47 AM
mountain dew it

Hanso Amore
12-12-2009, 03:15 PM
mountain dew it

Mountain Fuck yourself Klox