PDA

View Full Version : Carlito

The Gold Standard
12-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Taken from front page

» It would appear that Carlito has been added to WWE’s unofficial “bad list” alongside anything TNA and Chris Benoit as a sign reading “Where’s Carlito?” was immediately confiscated by company personnel after briefly appearing on camera during the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. He has worked in a ‘jobber’ role in the last several weeks on RAW.

If this is true, why would WWE want to keep him there anymore. He obviously doesn't want to be there, and it seems like WWE doesn't want him. Are they still scared he is going to go to TNA a make a big name for himself? He is not that big of a name anymore, so he probably won't make that big of a difference in TNA. Christian and Angle were bigger names, and still are now, then Carlito when they left WWE to go to TNA, and they didn't even help TNA do anything. I don't see why they don't release Carlito.

Xero
12-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Talk to Screech!

Xero
12-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I think it's more of a "we want to keep Kayfabe, get rid of that sign" type of deal.

What kayfabe they're keeping, I don't know. Maybe that fans are retards with two week memories.

The Gold Standard
12-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I will, I just needed time to get away from everything for a little bit, that is why I left.

Xero
12-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Ok. We were all worried. :(

The Gold Standard
12-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Kayfabe or not, I don't see the reason to keep him around anymore if they are not going to use him.

I appreciate your concern

Nicky Fives
12-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Kayfabe or not, I don't see the reason to keep him around anymore if they are not going to use him.

I appreciate your concern

I second that... either reunite him with Primo, repackage him or realese him..... that's WWE's only 3 options..... because having him job every week and at house shows is a waste of talent (and money)

jerichoholicninja
12-11-2009, 11:03 PM
He does nothing for me. Kick him to the curb and let him job to Hogan.

Jordan
12-11-2009, 11:09 PM
He sure is a bad apple.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
I think he'll get moved next draft. I know ECW is meant to be getting changed around soon, but I think Carlito and Shelton Benjamin could have a nice little feud there over the ECW Title.

legendkillerRKO
12-11-2009, 11:43 PM
they should let him continue his "everybody in the locker room tired of seeing u in the spotlight" bit he started with cena by having him and a few other of the young "heels" on the roster come out sunday nite and cost cena the title thus putting sheamus over but not takin away from cena "overcoming the odds" and if sheamus cant handle bein vhamp give it back to cena at the rumble...

legendkillerRKO
12-11-2009, 11:43 PM
champ*

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I would not mind it if Carlito became a "constant thorn in Cena's side." In comic books, a lot of superheroes have their greatest villains, but they also have that one that might not be such a threat when they do pop-up, but they pop up a lot more. Carlito, from a kayfabe perspective, is no longer a true threat to Cena -- but their hatred of each other could be a continuous element to the shows.

KIRA
12-12-2009, 12:30 AM
I would not mind it if Carlito became a "constant thorn in Cena's side." In comic books, a lot of superheroes have their greatest villains, but they also have that one that might not be such a threat when they do pop-up, but they pop up a lot more. Carlito, from a kayfabe perspective, is no longer a true threat to Cena -- but their hatred of each other could be a continuous element to the shows. I like this idea he could even start costing cena matches

The Pope
12-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Carlito was once awesome when he actually played his gimmick. He's supposed to be cocky, instead he's always pissed both on TV and Real life

Innovator
12-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Thats what you get when you bury HHH in a Puerto Rican interview

RatedGSuperstar
12-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Wasn't there a rumor awhile back that the only reason they kept guys like Carlito around was to have someone who could cut promos and make appearances in Spanish when they tour Latin America?

The Gold Standard
12-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Wasn't there a rumor awhile back that the only reason they kept guys like Carlito around was to have someone who could cut promos and make appearances in Spanish when they tour Latin America?

If that is the reason, it is dumb.

Johnny Vegas
12-13-2009, 03:11 AM
Thats what you get when you bury HHH in a Puerto Rican interview

source?

Innovator
12-13-2009, 09:43 AM
It happened last year, i'm not digging for a link.

Cool King
12-13-2009, 09:57 AM
I think this might be it, but I'm sure I'm wrong. :-\

At a press conference today to promote WWE's 7/2 RAW show in Santiago, Chile, Carlito went off on Triple H and his marriage to Stephanie McMahon.

"I may get in trouble, but that's why I'm here. My opinion is that it was a smart move by [HHH]. I think that's why he's champion now and has been champion in the past, it's easier to him. We, the real wrestlers, don't depend on people in the business. We don't have that benefit. We have to deliver the maximum in the ring. Others are given championships in a plate of gold or platinum, I'm happy for him."

Carlito also said that he had been discriminated against in WWE because he is Latin and took another shot at Triple H for never going overseas to promote shows.

Carlito has been unhappy recently with his role in WWE and not getting a push.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/77904/Carlito-Takes-Aim-At-Triple-H%5C%5Cs-Marriage-and-Says-WWE-Has-Discriminated-Against-Him.htm

TGR
12-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Primo and Carlito become Bulk and Skull to the Red Ranger Cena?

That could be amusing.

Droford
12-13-2009, 04:51 PM
I would not mind it if Carlito became a "constant thorn in Cena's side." In comic books, a lot of superheroes have their greatest villains, but they also have that one that might not be such a threat when they do pop-up, but they pop up a lot more. Carlito, from a kayfabe perspective, is no longer a true threat to Cena -- but their hatred of each other could be a continuous element to the shows.
needs more Jesus

Verbose Minch
12-13-2009, 05:20 PM
I would not mind it if Jesus became a "constant knife in Cena's side."

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Carlito was once awesome when he actually played his gimmick. He's supposed to be cocky, instead he's always pissed both on TV and Real life

I liked that change to his character on television. He got pissed off at his brother for weighing him down, so he tossed him aside and wanted to go places with a darker attitude. It would have been cooler had Carlito actually gone places, however.

Theo Dious
12-15-2009, 12:00 AM
If they would take that promo he did against Cena and really run with it, the man could be fucking huge.

The Gold Standard
12-15-2009, 12:20 AM
They probably could have done something with him and the segment he had tonight, but missed out on that too.

KayfabeMan
12-15-2009, 12:26 AM

I resent this.

Mr. Nerfect
12-15-2009, 04:01 AM
That they are using Carlito again, somewhat, makes me hopeful.

Verbose Minch
12-15-2009, 04:06 AM
Once again, Carlito rocks the night again.

I WANT TO THANK JESUS, AND TEAM JACOB, AND EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE PLACE, PUERTO RICO

I actually couldn't stop laughing, it was hilarious.

Droford
12-15-2009, 04:45 AM
RAW has too many comedy bit actors as it is now..

Santino
Carlito
Chavo
Hornswaggle
Masters

They should form some sort of super Alliance.

The Alliance of Unextraordinary Gentlemen and a Midget who is over more than all of them combined.