PDA

View Full Version : Wii Problems.

redoneja
12-18-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm having trouble downloading the system update for my Wii. Had the system for 2 years but I've never actually done this. Anyway, I try to do it but I keep getting error code 32002. Googled solutions to it but can't really figure anything out. Using a wireless connection with an Apple Airport Extreme base station as my router.

Any suggestions?

Savio
12-18-2009, 10:23 PM
How good is the wireless connection? Did you google the error code or just ask the question?

Savio
12-18-2009, 10:25 PM
http://www.wiierrorcodes.com/wii-error-32002.php

redoneja
12-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Connection is fine. According the Nintendo website I need to change the "Channel" that my router runs on and then lists a bunch of steps that I can't do because I'm on a Mac and running an Airport router. No idea what any of that channel thing is either. Not really tech savvy.

Like, right now I'm attempting the download and I'm about a quarter of the way through. This is further than I've gotten before, usually it just quits and I get the error code about an 1/8th of the way into the download.

OssMan
12-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Get a recent game from Nintendo and it will make you do a system update.

Kane Knight
12-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Connection is fine. According the Nintendo website I need to change the "Channel" that my router runs on and then lists a bunch of steps that I can't do because I'm on a Mac and running an Airport router. No idea what any of that channel thing is either. Not really tech savvy.

Like, right now I'm attempting the download and I'm about a quarter of the way through. This is further than I've gotten before, usually it just quits and I get the error code about an 1/8th of the way into the download.
http://www.macworld.com/article/45248/2005/06/changechannel.html

That might help some.

you can google anything else. I found tips on adjusting Airports easily. And you only have to be tech savvy enough to do what Google tells you.