PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3 villian

Shaggy
04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Alright as most of us know they are already planning a spiderman 3 to be done. They believe that the second movie is gonna do very well. Im not gonna disagree cause so far from the trailers that they have shown it looks pretty amazing. What do yall think will be done in the Spiderman 3 movie. I was watching the trailer for 2 a second ago and a thought that popped in my head would be that since Punisher showed up in some of the comics and on the cartoon and all that, that it would be cool if The Punisher does well in theatres for them to bring Thomas Jane on board and give him some scenes in it. It should be the next step since Punisher is coming out. That would be a great cross over thing. But yall might not agree. I want yalls perspective of what yall think should happen in the next movie or who Spidey should fight.

road doggy dogg
04-09-2004, 05:58 PM
How about we wait until the second one comes out before worrying about the third

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2004, 07:56 PM
I think it's alright for speculation. Maybe we could see The Punisher making a cameo, probably on the hunt for Spider-Man. I think he chased Spider-Man when the Hob Goblin framed him for something didn't he? Or was that Chameleon? Either way, I think both would make good villains for the 3rd installment.

Loose Cannon
04-09-2004, 10:55 PM
I can't wait until they do Carnage, if they ever do.

Savio
04-09-2004, 11:07 PM
What about Hammer Hand as the main villian? J/K
------------------
To see most of the villians go here: http://www.geocities.com/the_gzone/villains02.html

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2004, 01:17 AM
I can't wait until they do Carnage, if they ever do.

Same here, but replace Carnage with Venom. I hope they make Carnage full CGI, though. A Venom movie, then a Venom and Carnage movie= :drool:.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Filming in 3s is the way to go these days.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 01:22 AM
I just hope they'll do more than 3...If the other ones are done well enough.

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Oh trust me, for now on, every Spider-man movie will do well for now on.

Let's just hope Tobey Maguire doesn't get the Mark Hamill effect.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 02:17 AM
What, fu</>cked up in a car crash? :?:

FacelessBum
04-10-2004, 02:45 AM
lol

Shaggy
04-10-2004, 03:05 AM
I believe that somewhere I they interviewed Raimi and he mentioned that in the next film he wanted to fit Venom in somehow even if it was just showing the beginning of him. That would be great. This movie series will like go on forever and just keep on making movies untill they start to fail in the money business. Which will likely never happen unless they give Spidey a rocket pack and and give him a metal uniform and make him look all futurized. (SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN)

Mr. Monday Morning
04-10-2004, 10:25 AM
The only mention Raimi has made of 3 thus far is to say he wants Black Cat in it. Which makes sense when you see they're focusing just as much, if not more, on the issues with Peter & Mary Jane as much as the actual Spiderman crimefighting stuff.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Well, Black Cat would fit in with the chronology of bringing in Venom...

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 02:11 PM
What, fu</>cked up in a car crash? :?:
No. The Mark Hamill effect is where you only get recognized in franchise films. Outside of Star Wars, can anyone name one good movie role Hamill has had? And don't count the voices he does for cartoons either.

Savio
04-10-2004, 04:20 PM
I only put the famous ones in. (I.E. ones I heard of)

Guest #1
04-10-2004, 04:22 PM
No. The Mark Hamill effect is where you only get recognized in franchise films. Outside of Star Wars, can anyone name one good movie role Hamill has had? And don't count the voices he does for cartoons either.

Corvette Summer.... Hot action, hot cars... what more could one want? Hamill's masterpeice! Still watch it from time to time.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Uhhhh...K.

Because having a ton of cartoon roles counts for nothing, especially since it's pretty much ALL he's done...

Loose Cannon
04-10-2004, 04:32 PM
I was actually going to do this yesterday, but opted not to. Anyway, my favorite is Demo Goblin, so my choice is OTHER

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Green Goblin.

The Icon of Elisim
04-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I'd love to see Mysterio or Venom, but I think that Venom needs a movie to be built up (which they may have done in the second, so I'll wait on that one). Based on the previews from the second one it looks like they are playing up Harry Osbourne as a major character.

So I'm going to bet that Spiderman 3 will be Green Goblin 2, but I could also see them doing the Chameleon

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Uhhhh...K.

Because having a ton of cartoon roles counts for nothing, especially since it's pretty much ALL he's done...
Correct.

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 05:11 PM
If the Goblin does return, I hope there is another villain with him.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Thank you for establishing yourself as a retard.

Smitty
04-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Venom, the green goblin 2 (harry), or the hob goblin.

Savio
04-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Doesn't king pin always have some other guy with him?

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Thank you for establishing yourself as a retard. No.

CBright7831
04-10-2004, 05:49 PM
It's been awhile since I watched the cartoons so I've forgot.

I don't want to see Goblin/Spider-man fight through the whole movie again. Especially after Goblin kicked the shit out of Spidey 98% of the time.

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2004, 06:01 PM
I voted Venom, as he rules it all, but quite frankly I think Hob Goblin or Green Goblin 2 should get a shot down the line, too. I'm hoping they make a Sinister Six one so they should establish Chameleon.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 06:04 PM
No, though he often has either hired muscle or a henchman around with him.

One such instance would be the Hobgoblin...

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Here's an idea:

In Spiderman 3, the story focuses on the Grreen and Hob Goblins, maybe the Black Cat and/or Punisher could help Spidey take both on at once. Then in Spiderman 4, the Symbiote gets to Earth, and Spiderman gets his suit upgraded, which allows him to go around cleaning up villains like Rhino, Scorpion, and The Vulture, before it breaks off and becomes Venom with Eddie Brock.

Spiderman 5 features Eddie Brock getting busted out of the mental institution by Carnage, allowing the two to go on an unstoppable rampage. Then when Spiderman 6 hits cinemas, Dr. Octopus, Rhino, Chameleon, Scorpion, Vulture and Mysterio become the Sinister Six, with eventually Vulture dying, and him being replaced with Electro.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Here's an idea:

In Spiderman 3, the story focuses on the Grreen and Hob Goblins, maybe the Black Cat and/or Punisher could help Spidey take both on at once. Then in Spiderman 4, the Symbiote gets to Earth, and Spiderman gets his suit upgraded, which allows him to go around cleaning up villains like Rhino, Scorpion, and The Vulture, before it breaks off and becomes Venom with Eddie Brock.

Spiderman 5 features Eddie Brock getting busted out of the mental institution by Carnage, allowing the two to go on an unstoppable rampage. Then when Spiderman 6 hits cinemas, Dr. Octopus, Rhino, Chameleon, Scorpion, Vulture and Mysterio become the Sinister Six, with eventually Vulture dying, and him being replaced with Electro.
Originally, Star Wars (the original trilogy) was written as one movie.

Similarly, too much happens in these plot ideas.

The symbiote "introduction" should be one movie in and of itself, for example. Let him mop up a few bad guys, yeah, but don't intro Venom (except at like the end of the movie or something, and only for a second as a cliffhanger).

Green- and Hobgoblin should be kept seperate. I liked the original comic storylines where Spidey actually thought he was fighting the Green Goblin again at first...

Black Cat and Punisher in one movie's a lot, especially with the Punisher having his own movie coming out. What'd be cool is a crossover movie, but I digress.

The Destroyer
04-10-2004, 06:23 PM
I have no idea who the Prowler and Tombstone are, woo. :-\

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 06:43 PM
I have no idea who the Prowler and Tombstone are, woo. :-\
Pwroler actually wasn't a villain for that long. He was a 70s stereotype (Ghetto kid on the wrong side of the law) with some gadgets to back it up. There were several of 'em throughout the 70s in Spider-Man, including the ever popular Rocket Racer.

Eventually, Prowler became a "heo"/ partner of Spider-Man.

Tombstone is Lonnie Lincoln, an old "friend" of Joe Robinson, from the Bugle Staff. He was mostly muscle early on, used to bully Joe. Lonnie gets exposed to some chemicals in one of the Osbourne Factories that makes him impervious and "stone" cold (He already had the nickname, however, as an albino).

He became a staple in latter-day Daredevil, as well...

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 06:44 PM
BTW, a well-done Mysterio would rock...

Imagine him hitting a 619 for a clean victory over Parker...:shifty:

Loose Cannon
04-10-2004, 07:11 PM

I think he was talking about Smyth KK. I don't know if he was in the comics, but he was in the cartoon as King Pin's right hand man.

04-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Venom is a god damned badass... Spidey needs to fight the symbiotes.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 07:26 PM
I think he was talking about Smyth KK. I don't know if he was in the comics, but he was in the cartoon as King Pin's right hand man.
Spencer, I believe, was funded by the Kingpin later in life, and Allistaire later (I think) followed up...But it wasn't a fulltime thing...And that didn't last long...

Problem is, It's been ages since I saw the return of Allistaire (the whole Spider-Slayers lineup).

Anyways, neither were a regular fixture of the entourage, outside of the cartoon.

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally, Star Wars (the original trilogy) was written as one movie.

Similarly, too much happens in these plot ideas.

The symbiote "introduction" should be one movie in and of itself, for example. Let him mop up a few bad guys, yeah, but don't intro Venom (except at like the end of the movie or something, and only for a second as a cliffhanger).

Green- and Hobgoblin should be kept seperate. I liked the original comic storylines where Spidey actually thought he was fighting the Green Goblin again at first...

Black Cat and Punisher in one movie's a lot, especially with the Punisher having his own movie coming out. What'd be cool is a crossover movie, but I digress.

Yeah. I was thinking "This movie better be more than 3 hours." when I was typing that, which is ridiculous. I think maybe instead of having the Green Goblin 2, have Harry try and become him, only to have him die of it poisoning his body. He'd be filled with rage against Spiderman until the day he died. It would change the whole plot of the story, but it might be good in the end.

Savio
04-10-2004, 07:33 PM

I remember he had a bunch of guys with him before like Rhino cameleon mysterio and Kurt angle (j/k)

Loose Cannon
04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Wow VENOM is killing. I never was real big on Venom. I like Carnage much better then him. But I think Venom will come next in Spidey 3.

Loose Cannon
04-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I remember he had a bunch of guys with him before like Rhino cameleon mysterio and Kurt angle (j/k)

You are probably referring to the Sinister Six. Man this is bringing back memories. I'm about to break out some comics I haven't read in years.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Well, he backed the Sinister Six before...

Savio
04-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Pwroler actually wasn't a villain for that long. He was a 70s stereotype (Ghetto kid on the wrong side of the law) with some gadgets to back it up.
In the cartoon he worked for kingpin.

Savio
04-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Is the sinister six the same as the Six Forgotten Warriors? and who are all of them?

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2004, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure if they're the same thing, but I remember enough of the Sinister Six to tell you that there were members replaced , etc. The group that was in the TV Show were, Dr. Octopus, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker and Chameleon. know the Vulture, Electro and Hob Goblin also got their shine in the group, too.

Savio
04-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Ohhh I remember shocker he blew up because he fell in a huge bucket off water
-----------------
P.S.:http://www.geocities.com/the_gzone/villains02.html

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure if they're the same thing, but I remember enough of the Sinister Six to tell you that there were members replaced , etc. The group that was in the TV Show were, Dr. Octopus, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker and Chameleon. know the Vulture, Electro and Hob Goblin also got their shine in the group, too.
Yeah...The SS and Degeneration X had one major thing in common...By the end, everybody and their mother had been a member.

The one name that sticks out to me that you didn't mention was Sandman.

A very confused man.

I'm bad. I'm good. I'm bad. I'm an avenger. I'm bad.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 08:02 PM
In the cartoon he worked for kingpin.
In the cartoon, almost EVERYONE worked for the Kingpin.

While you're at it, why don't you start quoting how Parker used to room with Bobby Drake back in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends?

Savio
04-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Who's Bobby Drake.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Ice Ice Baby....

:shifty:

The Icon of Elisim
04-10-2004, 08:44 PM
I think what may work is to introduce Spiderman with the symbiote, which he will use to defeat whatever villain he has to face in part 3. Then at the end he realises what it does to him, they break and the ending would be seening Brock as venom.

Guest #1
04-10-2004, 10:18 PM
As storylines go, I really like the Lizard/ Dr. Connors one the most. It involves both Parker and Spidey with alot of catch-22 situations within. Also, it keeps chronology pretty accurate as well. Anyways, it's the one I'd love to see next.

Kane Knight
04-10-2004, 10:48 PM
As storylines go, I really like the Lizard/ Dr. Connors one the most. It involves both Parker and Spidey with alot of catch-22 situations within. Also, it keeps chronology pretty accurate as well. Anyways, it's the one I'd love to see next.
I dunno about the chronology bit, but then, I've kinda said fu</>ck it chronology-wise.

I mean, Mary Jane wasn't the girl next door, Doc Ock was introduced before Goblin (I think), and Goblin definitely wasn't the first nemesis...

John la Rock
04-11-2004, 12:23 AM
They definetly should go with Venom but as someone said earlier, they need to buid him up a head of time. I would love it if we see Eddie Brock in Spider-man 2. It would be so cool if he appeared in the Daily Bugle with Peter and JJJ. Green Goblin 2 would also be cool and does look like they're building him up for # 3.

I hope # 3 will be a 3 hour movie so we can see both Green Goblin # 2 and Venom. Mam that would kick ass :y:

John la Rock
04-11-2004, 12:26 AM
I dunno about the chronology bit, but then, I've kinda said fu</>ck it chronology-wise.

I mean, Mary Jane wasn't the girl next door, Doc Ock was introduced before Goblin (I think), and Goblin definitely wasn't the first nemesis...

you're right. Green Goblin wasn't Spidey's first nemesis, it was Chameleon. But Double G was Spidey's first major villain who he fought through out the first 100 episodes of Amazing Spiderman

CBright7831
04-11-2004, 12:32 AM
In the comics, didn't Goblin also find out Spider-man's identity?

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 12:36 AM
you're right. Green Goblin wasn't Spidey's first nemesis, it was Chameleon. But Double G was Spidey's first major villain who he fought through out the first 100 episodes of Amazing Spiderman
You know, you're absolutely right...If you ignore half of the people introduced between ASM#1 and the first appearance of the Goblin...

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 12:37 AM
In the comics, didn't Goblin also find out Spider-man's identity?
Yup. Tho these days, it's not much of an accomplishment.

Mr. Monday Morning
04-11-2004, 08:23 AM
If you've watched the trailer for 2 you'll probably notice Parker at one point gets fired from the Bugle. So I imagine at the very least Eddie Brock will probably have a cameo somewhere, though they might just reference him by name again (think about it, why would they be casting for a 3rd movie already - if Brock was to have a cameo they'd have to have already cast Venom to get him into the 2nd movie; I doubt that's happened)

No way never will there be a 3 hour studio summer blockbuster. They just don't happen. Fortunately Raimi is decent and recognises the need for balance between the 'Peter' side of things and the 'Spiderman' side of things, so that fills out a couple hours nicely. But 3 hours? Never happen.

I think some of you are shooting your load waaaaaaaaaay too quickly on this one. If they are gonna use Hobgoblin down the line (and I'm not sure if they would or not tbh - to average Joe Moviegoer he'd probably look like a cheap knockoff of the guy in the first movie, so why bother watching?) then he has to come before GG#2. Hell, Harry has to find out his Dad was GG#1 and go insane before GG#2. During all this Parker still doubts himself and even if he wants to be Spiderman.

Then, maybe, we can start to talk about Venom et al.

Sephiroth
04-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Venom or Carnage they rule as villians.

Loose Cannon
04-11-2004, 11:40 AM

Yep he faught a ton of guys before Goblin. Go here and see http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/title/spiderman_amazing.html

I actually have that first Amazing Spiderman, Reprint Of course.

Mr. Nerfect
04-11-2004, 04:46 PM
If you've watched the trailer for 2 you'll probably notice Parker at one point gets fired from the Bugle. So I imagine at the very least Eddie Brock will probably have a cameo somewhere, though they might just reference him by name again (think about it, why would they be casting for a 3rd movie already - if Brock was to have a cameo they'd have to have already cast Venom to get him into the 2nd movie; I doubt that's happened)

No way never will there be a 3 hour studio summer blockbuster. They just don't happen. Fortunately Raimi is decent and recognises the need for balance between the 'Peter' side of things and the 'Spiderman' side of things, so that fills out a couple hours nicely. But 3 hours? Never happen.

I think some of you are shooting your load waaaaaaaaaay too quickly on this one. If they are gonna use Hobgoblin down the line (and I'm not sure if they would or not tbh - to average Joe Moviegoer he'd probably look like a cheap knockoff of the guy in the first movie, so why bother watching?) then he has to come before GG#2. Hell, Harry has to find out his Dad was GG#1 and go insane before GG#2. During all this Parker still doubts himself and even if he wants to be Spiderman.

Then, maybe, we can start to talk about Venom et al.

Eddie Brock could replace Peter at Bugle, so when Peter gets his job back, Brock has the reason to hate him :y:

I don't think the movies will follow the comics exactly. If you've seen the trailer, then you've seen how Harry hires Doc Oc. I think he'll get tornmented by the Goblin's spirit in this one. Venom/Carnage could be #3, then Goblin #@ can be 4.

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 04:50 PM
In the comics he went to the Globe for more money, where he ended up rivalling with Eddie Brock.

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Yep he faught a ton of guys before Goblin. Go here and see http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/title/spiderman_amazing.html

I actually have that first Amazing Spiderman, Reprint Of course.
I have a couple reprint editions, but I also inherrited a large comic collection with some real beauts. No AF#15 or ASM#1, but I have PP:TSSM #1...

:y:

Anyways, that Link's awesome for proving what I was getting at, Thanks. A couple recurring bad guys, including DocOck's reccurring archnemesis status being secured by being not only the first one to legitimately defeat him, but to unmask him.

It'd be pretty cool if they worked his defeat into this storylin, especially with the whole brief cameo by Johnny Storm bit.

El Santo
04-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Hmmm... Brock Lesnar as the man in the symbiote costume? I admit he's got the frame, but Brock can't act worth sh*t.

... Oh.... EDDIE Brock... :shifty:

That said, Brock might make a good Rhino, who, I think, should be in the next movie just because he's a classic villain. He'd end up being more a secondary villian, though, since Rhino was a bruiser and not much else.

(Errrmmm.... Wait, now whe have Mysterio, Rhino, and Brock? Gahhh!!!)

As for the main villain, how about BIG WHEEL and ROCKET RACER:
http://seanbaby.com/stupcom/bigwheel.htm

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 05:40 PM
:lol: I remember Big Wheel. Man, those days were MAD cheezy

Fox
04-11-2004, 07:19 PM
I think that Spiderman 3 should be about Spider-Man finding the symbiote and becoming the black Spiderman, then Eddie Brock finds it and becomes Venom. Spiderman 4 should then be called "Seperation Anxiety," and feature Carnage and his gang of symbiotes. I would love to see that.

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 08:21 PM
I dunno, that still sounds like a rushjob.

Though I must admit, I like the idea of Spider-Man and Venom being uneasy allies so quickly. It adds a little more notion of tension.

So here's the question--Who should he trounce as Black Spider-Man?

CBright7831
04-11-2004, 08:24 PM
10 nucks says Parker gets rehired back a few second after he gets fired at the Bugle.

Mr. Nerfect
04-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Maybe not a few seconds, but definately sometime in the movie. I think the only reason he would get fired is because the writers want to add drama, and/or to add a new character to replace Peter there. Eddie Brock most likely. :y:

The Icon of Elisim
04-11-2004, 11:18 PM
I dunno, that still sounds like a rushjob.

Though I must admit, I like the idea of Spider-Man and Venom being uneasy allies so quickly. It adds a little more notion of tension.

So here's the question--Who should he trounce as Black Spider-Man?

I think that Green Goblin 2 makes the most sense. Spider Man would have to go so far as to almost kill him or kill him. This allows him to realise what the symbiote is doing to him and break apart for the next movie.

Kane Knight
04-11-2004, 11:21 PM
I think that Green Goblin 2 makes the most sense. Spider Man would have to go so far as to almost kill him or kill him. This allows him to realise what the symbiote is doing to him and break apart for the next movie.
Good call. He goes apeshit on his best friend.

Nice way to lead him to drive the symbiote away.

Shaggy
04-12-2004, 10:40 AM
All are good choices but I think that Venom would have to be it. It just doesnt seem that the other people were as great as Venom. They should of done Venom by now anyway.

Mr. Monday Morning
04-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Yeah, blow the load in the first movie and kill the potential for a franchise, good call.

Joe Kerr
04-12-2004, 01:47 PM
I want a Maximum Carnage movie therefore wed get Venom as well as Carnage.

oh and how in the Hell can you forget Carnage????? One of the toughest villians ever!!

SuperSlim
04-12-2004, 01:54 PM
I can't believe that you didn't put in Carnage freakin idiot

Funky Fly
04-12-2004, 02:13 PM
The Trapster AKA Paste Pot Pete. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Let's not forget the Ringer and Whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzer...

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2004, 03:53 PM
I personally don't think he forgot Carnage. I don't think the character of Carnage is enough to carry a movie. I think it would need the stability of Venom to do so. My guess is a Venom, then a Venom and Carnage movie. :y:

I don't know why though, but I think Dr. Octopus and Carnage would make a good team.

Savio
04-12-2004, 06:54 PM
I can't believe that you didn't put in Carnage freakin idiot
Carnage comes after Vemon idoit.

YOUR Hero
04-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Rhino needs to be in there. A brute. A minor/ secondary storyline within the greater picture.

Mysterio would make an awesome character too.

I would imagine they'd stick to the tradiontional 'cartoony' villians especially so soon into the series. But who knows.

Kane Knight
04-13-2004, 01:45 AM
For once, I agree with Retard here.

Savio
04-13-2004, 01:46 AM
What do you have against me?

Kane Knight
04-13-2004, 01:52 AM
Rhino needs to be in there. A brute. A minor/ secondary storyline within the greater picture.

Mysterio would make an awesome character too.

I would imagine they'd stick to the tradiontional 'cartoony' villians especially so soon into the series. But who knows.
Rhino is a perfect mook.

I'd love to see a more "cerebral" movie involving Mysterio. It'll be interesting. Spider-Man's Spider-Sense is now less of a magic "danger radar" and more heightened senses and enhanced reaction time. I wonder how that's going to translate against Mysterio's illusion abilities. After all, his spider-sense won't go off against things based on "reality" of the sitch...

On the other hand, with 5 enhanced senses, he might be able to better "see through" an illusion. It'd be nice to see how that played out.

Bazooka
04-13-2004, 03:32 AM
I know Christian Baile is supposed to play the new batman but he would make a good Mysterio as well?

Mr. Nerfect
04-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Rhino is a perfect mook.

I'd love to see a more "cerebral" movie involving Mysterio. It'll be interesting. Spider-Man's Spider-Sense is now less of a magic "danger radar" and more heightened senses and enhanced reaction time. I wonder how that's going to translate against Mysterio's illusion abilities. After all, his spider-sense won't go off against things based on "reality" of the sitch...

On the other hand, with 5 enhanced senses, he might be able to better "see through" an illusion. It'd be nice to see how that played out.

I think it would be cool to see Peter Parker run off from perhaps his best chance to make it long term with Mary Jane, to try and save Aunt May from her house catching fire, only to find out that there's nothing wrong with the house. :y:

I'd love to see Mysterio totally screw up Parker's life. Maybe in a movie featuring the Hob Goblin (by himself, Mysterio wouldn't be able to carry a movie, IMO).

It would be cool if Rhino is the Kingpin's newest lead thug, even beating Spider-Man, only for the Venom Symbiote to strengthen his suit, allowing him to put Rhino behind bars (after trying hard not to kill him as the suit urges). Then in the last movie, Kingpin busts Rhino and Dr. Octopus out of jail to become members of the Sinister Six.

SuperSlim
04-13-2004, 09:48 AM

look regardless he comes after Venom what was your original question?

who would you like to see as a villain in the new movie? am I right? so I voiced my choice and wondered why you didn't put in Carnage.

so therefore for you to call me an idiot? wrong.

although havin Venom and Carnage team up against Spidey would be pretty cool.

Look at your question before you try to bad mouth me again.

Mr. Monday Morning
04-13-2004, 11:32 AM
I know they're taking liberties with the comic canon but to completely f</>uck with the entire Spidey-Venom-Carnage timeline will never happen.

Lara Emily
04-13-2004, 11:52 AM

who would you like to see as a villain in the new movie? am I right? so I voiced my choice and wondered why you didn't put in Carnage.

The point of the matter is you cannot in no way shape or form without destroying an important storyline have Carnage before Venom. Period.

Kane Knight
04-13-2004, 12:29 PM

Just quit while you're behind. Carnage will not happen without a Venom intro. That's something they won't fu</>ck with.

Getting bent out of shape because someone won't consider him for a poll is just fu</>cking stupid.

Savio
04-13-2004, 12:37 PM

Heh you call me an idiot for not putting him in.

SuperSlim
04-13-2004, 05:21 PM
bah...