PDA

View Full Version : Final Battle who is going who is watching?

Jordan
12-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I will be there tonight, front row for the first time ever. I am so excited. This is my second ROH PPV, I went to their first ever PPV, and now their first live show ever. I was in the very last row at Hell In A Cell now front row for ROH. I can't wait.

So anyway, me and my brother will be there. I will be the only person there who looks normal and not wearing an ROH shirt. If you see a tall blond guy acting retarded that will be me. I may even make a run in or something, and I am looking to heckle pretty hard so if the show isn't entertaining you will see a run in.

The Show Off
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Yeah I'll be there as well, hopefully the weather will hold so I can get out of Manhattan and back to Long Island at a reasonable hour.

redoneja
12-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Dunno how strong the storm will be when it gets up to New York, but it was pretty bad down here in Virginia. Dumped about 16-18 inches in a pretty short amount of time. So good luck while traveling.

Back on topic, considering ordering it but I not completely sold on it. Torn between this and watching the Saints/Cowboys game. :-\

What Would Kevin Do?
12-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Not going to be able to watch it as I've got a party to go to. :( Alas.

Waylander
12-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I'd be inclined to buy the DVD (can't get the PPV here and my bandwidth wouldn't allow streaming) but I've missed out on months of RoH unfortunatly.

Jordan
12-19-2009, 05:30 PM
I'd be inclined to buy the DVD (can't get the PPV here and my bandwidth wouldn't allow streaming) but I've missed out on months of RoH unfortunatly.

You will be more inclined when you see I cash in my shot and win the ROH title after the main event. :shifty:

Jordan
12-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Really really great show. I got into with Aries at one point, so fun. So fun.

Halbowsky
12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Tyler Black stepped on my foot when he was chopping Aries in the crowd. And Chris Hero shoved me back in my seat after the main event.