Cardinals over Packers
Eagles over Cowboys

Eagles over Saints
Vikings over Cardinals

Vikings over Eagles

<b><u>Super Bowl</u></b>
Chargers over Vikings

---

Bengals will be healthier next week and actually have motivation, I think they win it. Pats win despite no Welker and an injured Brady, but have troubles in the next round against the Cardinals. Colts seemed like a one-and-done candidate but I think they can take either the Bengals or Jets. Lastly, I just think the Chargers are the better team between them and the Colts and so Rivers gets to the Super Bowl.

In the NFC I picked the Eagles over the Cowboys because I can't see the Cowboys beating them for a 3rd time this year. Cards didn't even really try today and I think they can beat the Packers, prolly a high scoring game. I think the Saints are definitely going one-and-done, no matter who they face, so the Eagles win there. Another offensive slugfest between Minny and Arizona sees Favre outduel Warner. The offense powers through the Eagles to get Favre to the Super Bowl.

I would fucking hate a Chargers/Vikings Super Bowl, but I think it's gonna happen. Hate Rivers AND Favre. But, I think the Chargers are the more complete team...Chargers win and it dooms us to another offseason of whether or not Favre will return to try to get that ring.</font>

Team Sheep
01-04-2010, 12:36 AM
AFC
Wildcard Round
[5]New York Jets @ [4]Cincinnati Bengals
[6]Baltimore Ravens @ [3]New England Patriots

Divisonal Round
New England Patriots @ [2]San Diego Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
San Diego Chargers @ Indianapolis Colts

NFC
Wildcard Round
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [4]Arizona Cardinals
[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [3]Dallas Cowboys

Divisonal Round
Dallas Cowboys @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings

SUPER BOWL XLIV
San Diego Chargers over Minnesota Vikings

RP
01-04-2010, 12:42 AM
AFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
New England @ [2]San Diego Chargers
Bengals @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
Indianapolis @ New England

NFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
Packers @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
Eagles @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
Saints @ Packers

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Indianapolis @ Green Bay

FearedSanctity
01-04-2010, 12:42 AM
AFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
[3]New England Patriots @ [2]San Diego Chargers
[5]New York Jets@ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
[3]New England Patriots @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

NFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
[3]Dallas Cowboys @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
[3]Dallas Cowboys @ [1]New Orleans Saints

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Indianapolis Colts @ Dallas Cowboys

Skippord
01-04-2010, 01:14 AM
I think the Packers win it

not sure of the game by game breakdown though

RoXer
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I love every one of the matchups and potential matchups this year and it will probably be one of the most exciting playoffs for me.

Meaning I'll actually watch a few quarters this year.

RatedGSuperstar
01-04-2010, 05:06 PM
The NFC is especially wide open -- any one of the six teams are a realistic pick for the Super Bowl, and any one of the six could be one-and-done because they have at least one glaring issue.

Packers over Cards (Packers have won 7 of 8, the Cards are like 3-3 in their last 6..momentum wins in the first round)
Cowboys over Eagles (The Eagles will play better this week, but still won't have the running game to beat the Cowboys)
Patriots over Ravens (Close with Welker out and Brady banged up, but I don't think NE loses a home playoff game)
Jets over Bengals (Won't be a blowout, but if they can run enough to help Sanchez avoid mistakes, they'll still win)

Vikings over Cowboys (Favre always struggles against the Cowboys, but Peterson should carry them to a win..they have the run game the Eagles don't)
Packers over Saints (Again, momentum..if the Saints come out sluggish, I could see the Packers building an early lead and holding on)
Jets over Colts (Just to piss off RP, and I think the story here would be great -- the Colts were struggling with the Jets even before they pulled their starters)
Chargers over Patriots (Phil Rivers. So hot right now. So hot.)

Packers over Vikings (I think the Vikings want no part of the Packers for a third time. The ultimate NFC Championship match up that would be ratings gold for Fox. The Packers have shown they can shut down Peterson, and their defense is playing a hell of a lot better than the last time they played the Vikings. This is the Packers' Super Bowl.)
Chargers over Jets (Not even really close, I think.)

Chargers over Packers (Just too many weapons for the Packers to defend, and I think after all the emotion that went along with beating the Vikings would cause the Packers to come out a little flat, and the hot streak has to eventually end. This is just the Chargers' year, IMO)

UmbrellaCorporation
01-04-2010, 05:07 PM
I hate Philip Rivers, so I really hope the Chargers have a massive breakdown.

UmbrellaCorporation
01-04-2010, 05:28 PM
For the record, it's not the Chargers I hate.

Even Rivers is awesome, I can admit that. But he really strikes me as a pompous ass, and I can't really tolerate him most of the time. All in favor of seeing LT get a ring, but I just wish Rivers wouldn't be a complete tool.

DrA
01-04-2010, 06:43 PM
This is the hardest Super Bowl I have ever had to predict. Last year it was really obvious that Pittsburgh was going to win, and everyone knew that New England was going to go to it the year before. With the exception of three teams, you could make a case for any of these teams to make it to the Super Bowl.

DrA
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
San Diego and New Orleans.

Droford
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
[5] New York Jets @ [2]San Diego Chargers
[6] Baltimore Ravens @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
[6] Baltimore Ravens @ [2] San Diego Chargers

Basically the Ravens will do exactly what they did last year. On the road vs the AFC East Champ for a win, on the road vs the AFC South Champ and #1 Seed for a win. Then they'll beat the Chargers since they already beat them in SD earlier in the year.

NFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
[3]Dallas Cowboys@ [2]Minnesota Vikings
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [2]Minnesota Vikings

The NFC Title Game almost has to be Packers at Vikings doesn't it? Saints will be 1 and done vs a hot Packers team. I thought seriously about having Dallas upset Minnesota but I think the old Tony Romo finally shows up before the Old Brett Favre does.

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Baltimore Ravens vs Minnesota Vikings

Brett Favre gets his shot at the Super Bowl, only to be stopped by the Ravens.

the thing I like about this road to the SB for the Ravens is they played each team tough (6 pt loss to NE, 2 pt losses to Indy and Minnesota and the win at SD) so I know they have to feel that even as the 6 seed they can hang with each of em.

MTH15
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
AFC
Wildcard Round
W[5]New York Jets @ [4]Cincinnati Bengals
[6]Baltimore Ravens @ W[3]New England Patriots

Divisonal Round
Highest Remaining Seed @ W[2]San Diego Chargers
WLowest Remaining Seed @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
WJets @ Chargers

NFC
Wildcard Round
W[5]Green Bay Packers @ [4]Arizona Cardinals
W[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [3]Dallas Cowboys

Divisonal Round
WHighest Remaining Seed @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
WLowest Remaining Seed @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
WPackers @ Eagles

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Packers vs WJets

RP
01-04-2010, 10:52 PM
I really feel like the Packers might win it all this year, but i also feel like they could completely shit themselves.

Crimson
01-04-2010, 11:38 PM
AFC

[5]New York Jets(winner) @ [4]Cincinnati Bengals
[6]Baltimore Ravens @ [3]New England Patriots (winner)

Divisonal Round
[3]New England Patriots @ [2]San Diego Chargers(winner)
[5]New York Jets(winner)@ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
[5]New York Jets @ [2]San Diego Chargers(winner)

NFC
Wildcard Round
[5]Green Bay Packers(winner) @ [4]Arizona Cardinals
[6]Philadelphia Eagles (winner)@ [3]Dallas Cowboys

Divisonal Round
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [2]Minnesota Vikings(winner)
[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [1]New Orleans Saints(winner)

Conference Championship
[2] Minnesota Vikings @ [1]New Orleans Saints(winner)

SUPER BOWL XLIV
San Diego vs. New Orleans

WINNER- CHARGERS

Gonzo
01-05-2010, 12:17 AM
AFC
Wildcard Round
[5]New York Jets @ [4]Cincinnati Bengals — Bengals
[6]Baltimore Ravens @ [3]New England Patriots — Patriots

Divisonal Round
[3]New England Patriots @ [2]San Diego Chargers — Chargers
[4]Cincinnati Bengals @ [1]Indianapolis Colts — Colts

Conference Championship
[2]San Diego Chargers @ [1]Indianapolis Colts — Chargers

NFC
Wildcard Round
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [4]Arizona Cardinals — Packers
[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [3]Dallas Cowboys — Eagles

Divisonal Round
[5]Green Bay Packers @ [2]Minnesota Vikings — Vikings
[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [1]New Orleans Saints — Eagles

Conference Championship
[6]Philadelphia Eagles @ [2]Minnesota Vikings — Eagles

SUPER BOWL XLIV

[6]Philadelphia Eagles versus [2]San Diego Chargers — Chargers

Supreme Olajuwon
01-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
New England Patriots @ [2]San Diego Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
San Diego Chargers @ Indianapolis Colts

NFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
Green Bay Packers @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Indianapolis Colts @ Philadelphia Eagles

Big Fat Mike
01-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Super Bowl winner - Houston Oilers.

:shifty:

SammyG
01-05-2010, 02:41 PM
I say Chargers over Eagles in the SB

The Gooch
01-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
New York Jets @ [2]San Diego Chargers
Baltimore Ravens @ [1]Indianapolis Colts

Conference Championship
Indianapolis Colts @ San Diego Chargers

NFC
Wildcard Round

Divisonal Round
Dallas Cowboys @ [2]Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers @ [1]New Orleans Saints

Conference Championship
Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers

SUPER BOWL XLIV
San Diego Chargers @ Green Bay Packers

I may have my Packer blinders on, but I think they are riding a good wave of momentum at the moment. The Chargers just seem too complete a team though, and Rivers as much as I hate the bastard, is a fucking winner and I think this will his time to shine.

Droford
01-06-2010, 12:41 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pw4e29pdtSI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pw4e29pdtSI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I couldnt take that final drive..I was yelling at my computer.

RoXer
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_wfYAGosi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RoXer
01-06-2010, 01:25 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVpE69U5Lo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVpE69U5Lo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RP
01-08-2010, 12:39 PM
ok

Simmons seems to think that if Bengals and Pats win, its Bengals vs Chargers and Pats vs Colts. Can someone sure this up for me? I'm kind of freaking out cause i dont want to see the Pats again at all this season.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-08-2010, 12:49 PM
He's wrong. The Pats can't play the Colts in round 2. It's impossible from the #3 seed. Every other team can except the Pats.

RP
01-08-2010, 12:51 PM
So the Colts get the Jets/Bengals no matter what then.

RP
01-08-2010, 12:52 PM
No wait. Bengals won there division. So if Baltimore beats the Pats and the Bengals beat the Jets, the Colts would play Baltimore.

Oh boy.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-08-2010, 12:59 PM
correct

RP
01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Go Pats!

Ermaximus
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
AFC
Wildcard Round
Bengals over Jets
Ravens over Patriots

Divisonal Round
Chargers over Bengals
Colts over Ravens

Conference Championship
Colts over Chargers

NFC
Wildcard Round
Cardinals over Packers
Eagles over Cowboys

Divisonal Round
Vikings over Cardinals
Saints over Eagles

Conference Championship
Vikings over Saints

SUPER BOWL XLIV
Colts over Vikings by 4

BCWWF
01-09-2010, 12:13 PM
From the NFC, I am biased but if healthy I don't think any team can match the Vikings. So many huge weapons on each side of the ball—Adrian Peterson AND Chester Taylor; Sidney Rice, Bernard Berrian, Percy Harvin; The Williams Wall, Jared Allen, Antoine Winfield. If EJ Henderson was still available I would love the chances.

The Eagles are so incredibly hit or miss—they lost against the Raiders and were just blown out by Dallas. I think it would be the best-case-scenario for the Vikings if they beat Dallas.

At the Metrodome, the Vikings should have no trouble disposing of Dallas, Green Bay, or Arizona. If Philadelphia wins its first game, I think they could win their second too, and I have no doubt the Vikings could beat Philly in the Dome.

In the AFC, I think Indianapolis is going to suffer the wrath of the Football God's after blowing the perfect season like they did. I think San Diego seems like the best bet from the AFC.

Droford
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Im 2-2 in todays games. Gonna go 4-4 after tomorrow!

Evil Vito
01-09-2010, 11:24 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm still confident in my Super Bowl prediction, but that's about it at this point</font> :o

DrA
01-09-2010, 11:38 PM
From the NFC, I am biased but if healthy I don't think any team can match the Vikings. So many huge weapons on each side of the ball—Adrian Peterson AND Chester Taylor; Sidney Rice, Bernard Berrian, Percy Harvin; The Williams Wall, Jared Allen, Antoine Winfield. If EJ Henderson was still available I would love the chances.

The Eagles are so incredibly hit or miss—they lost against the Raiders and were just blown out by Dallas. I think it would be the best-case-scenario for the Vikings if they beat Dallas.

At the Metrodome, the Vikings should have no trouble disposing of Dallas, Green Bay, or Arizona. If Philadelphia wins its first game, I think they could win their second too, and I have no doubt the Vikings could beat Philly in the Dome.

In the AFC, I think Indianapolis is going to suffer the wrath of the Football God's after blowing the perfect season like they did. I think San Diego seems like the best bet from the AFC.

You're forgetting about the 40 year old quarterback in the backfield who sometimes has a tendency to fold when the pressure is too much for him to handle.

DrA
01-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Usually it is the teams where people list the players individually that are the most prone of lacking true substance in important games. "Look at our team: We have the best one-two punch at the running back position with Florian and Hendrix. We have great depth at the wide receiver position with BJ Wiley, Steve "The Cat" Marian, and Marshall Willams. With LeShawn Jackson, Montell Trisomy, the Dickerson twins, and Willie Glandular when healthy our defense is unstoppable."

People tend to forget that the 1,200 yards receiving a player had during the regular season really don't mean much when your team is behind 10 points in the fourth quarter.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-10-2010, 01:24 AM
BJ Wiley runs a 4.32 40 with solid hands and a nose for the football. Hard to believe he was just a 3rd rounder coming out of Abilene Christian.

El Fangel
01-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Colts and Saints, just my call and I likely will be completely wrong.

BCWWF
01-10-2010, 12:20 PM
You're forgetting about the 40 year old quarterback in the backfield who sometimes has a tendency to fold when the pressure is too much for him to handle.

That's happened a lot this year.

BCWWF
01-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Also, I can't believe you would say that when your quarterback is Tony Romo.

Evil Vito
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Well, I did shitty in Wild Card weekend, just 1-3...but since I picked the Chargers and Vikings to make the SB and the Colts to go to the AFC Championship, the predictions on the whole aren't TOO bad.

That being said, the Wild Card teams fucked up the scheduling for my picks...but I still stand pretty much firm. Here's my REVISED predictions with the confirmed matchups:

-Colts over Ravens
-Chargers over Jets

-Cardinals over Saints
-Vikings over Cowboys

-Chargers over Vikings

I feel strongly about my SB matchup and outcome and am sticking with it until I see those teams play again. I still think the Saints are headed for a one-and-done. They have a great team, but I think the Cards can hang with them offensively and I think their D has a better chance of making a couple of big plays to turn the tide of the game. I also think the Colts will get past the Ravens, Ray Rice is a beast but Indy has better run D than New England. Flacco was invisible today and is gonna have to step up if the Ravens want to pull off the upset.</font>

BCWWF
01-10-2010, 10:02 PM
It's hard to argue against the winner of the Vikings-Cowboys game going to the Super Bowl from the NFC. I just think that if Arizona comes into Minnesota that they would fall apart. Hopefully that's what happens.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-11-2010, 12:38 AM
ahaha 0-4

glad I dont put money on this

RoXer
01-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Not that it matters but my picks would have been 4-0 :-(

BCWWF
01-11-2010, 03:21 PM
The only one that was really surprising was Ravens over New England. Arizona-Green Bay was a toss up, but it doesn't surprise me at all that they won.

BCWWF
01-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Ugh, can't wait for this game tomorrow.

The Franchise
01-17-2010, 04:01 AM
I really think the Chargers may take it this year. Shit. :(

BCWWF
01-17-2010, 10:05 AM
DrA :mad::rant::naughty::mad:

Get ready

MTH15
01-20-2010, 06:36 PM
You guys see how i predicted the jets winning the super bowl.....ok juss checking

Reavant
01-20-2010, 07:35 PM
no you didnt u little crack head... u picked the chargers

DAMN iNATOR
01-21-2010, 01:06 PM
You guys see how i predicted the jets winning the super bowl.....ok juss checking

Yeah, that's just not gonna happen.

RP
01-24-2010, 09:51 PM

you see how the Jets didnt make the Superbowl? Just checking.

RP
01-24-2010, 09:52 PM
wow really brett?

Team Sheep
01-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Colts and Saints, just my call and I likely will be completely wrong.

Lol.