PDA

View Full Version : For everyone who thought TNA was better tonight

Rob
01-04-2010, 11:40 PM
What are you gonna think when they can't bring in 15 guys every week and do pretty much nothing with all of them?

At least I know what WCW would have been had Eric Bischoff bought it in 2001. Oh except it wouldn't have had a pretty good main event match.

Johnny Vegas
01-04-2010, 11:42 PM
lol

Innovator
01-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Best part about it was AJ vs. Kurt, which was fan freaking tastic

But yeah everytime I switched the channel, it was a fat Scott Hall, fatter Brian Knobbs and Saggs, Bubba the Love Sponge, or Orlando Jordan

Cmon now

Bret and Shawn standing in a ring together was immense

McLegend
01-04-2010, 11:46 PM
How many times are people gonna buy into TNA?

I understand wanting something new, but TNA isn't new.

The Pope
01-04-2010, 11:46 PM
yea bret and shawn didn't last 2 hours did it?

Stealth-Icon
01-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Besides seeing Jeff Hardy show up, i didn't care for the other old geezers showing up. Kurt vs. AJ was a great match, but they obviously won't be doing that every week.

Tonight I thought that they had better "wrestling" matches, but it remains to be seen if they can keep that up.

The Pope
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Kofi vs Orton LOL

Xero
01-04-2010, 11:56 PM
They brought in a bunch of jobbers and old fucks. I don't see how anyone can see that as "good" outside of Jeff.

KIRA
01-05-2010, 12:10 AM
But seriously outside of bret was RAW really anything to write home about. I t was very much the same old shit (orton kofi excluded love this feud)

Outside of coming off like a retired wrestlers reunion at certain points I thought TNA was good. I'm aware they cant shock us over and over but they had very good wrestling and thats what I'd tune in for

Xero
01-05-2010, 12:11 AM
The cage match ended in a DQ.

THE CAGE MATCH ENDED IN A DQ.

Vastardikai
01-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Just wait until next week.

when Brian Knobbs wins the X-Division Title.

:shifty:

lort
01-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Welcome to TNA! We might actually have some wrestling after these commercials!

KIRA
01-05-2010, 12:18 AM

good point.....but it gave us JEFF HARDY:shifty:

KIRA
01-05-2010, 12:21 AM
The real winner tonight was 5hr energy drink I dont think the commercial free Raw opened its legs this wide for sponsors

The Show Off
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
No one expects them to do surprises over and over, so that's all address of that.

TNA did a couple of dumb things on the show like the way the opening match was booked and their annoying usage of commercial breaks.

However, overall they put on a good show. The set up Hogan really good and started the Mick Foley feud decent enough while still not giving away the eventual Hogan/Foley face to face.

Most important though was they put over mainly home grown talent. The only people that won a match tonight that ever wrestled for the compitition was Matt Morgan and D'Angelo Dinero... However Dinero and Morgan is probably not remembered by most casual fans. So TNA was able to establish many of their stars at the expense of old WWE wrestlers...

AJ beat Angle

ODB beat Tara (Victoria)

Morgan & Hernandez beat Raven & Stevie Richards

That was impressive.

Not to mention that they gave a match on free TV better than any match the WWE has given away on free TV in over a year.

People don't like TNA but as an objective fan of wrestling for one night you have to admit they did better than the WWE.

mike adamle
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
They brought in a bunch of jobbers and old fucks. I don't see how anyone can see that as "good" outside of Jeff.

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels are two old fucks, and yet they gave us a great moment, what's saying these old fucks that TNA brought in can't do something great?

James Steele
01-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I can't believe this, but I am in 100% agreement with Rob. TNA screamed of WCW Lite tonight. Jeff Hardy and Ric Flair made me go "holy shit", but everything else just was pathetic. I laughed at Val Venis and the Nasty Boys.

KIRA
01-05-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm curious is hogan tight with both nasty boys or just knobbs

if so was Jerry Saggs just sittin on his ass all this time waitng on the call

McLegend
01-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels are two old fucks, and yet they gave us a great moment, what's saying these old fucks that TNA brought in can't do something great?

Those guys TNA brought it aren't great. They got nothing left.

Xero
01-05-2010, 12:33 AM

Tell me what the Nasty Boys bring to the table.

The Show Off
01-05-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm assuming all the people that showed up with the exception of Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, and Jeff Hardy were just done as a way of showing that it was a big night and everyone wanted to be there.

I would doubt any of the rest will have anything to do with TNA by next month... Now if they do wind up having long term roles with the company TNA has made a tragic mistake (unless Val is the only one that stick around)

What Would Kevin Do?
01-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I don't see why the hell they had to bring in the Nasty Boys, and I really, REALLY do not want to see a Dudleys vs Nasty Boys feud, even if it's just one match.

I actually liked Val being there, I didn't mind it. The fact that he "stood up" to Mick makes me think he might stick around.

Can't say I was shocked to see Jeff. Reports said he'd be there, and we all know he's used to making bad choices.

Kurt vs AJ was great.

All the Hogan ass kissing annoyed me.

dronepool
01-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Well, with the exception of Bret, RAW was typical today. It would still be amusing to see some of these guys get into random antics. But yeah, the Angle/Styles match was the top thing about TNA tonight.

LuigiD
01-05-2010, 01:22 AM
As every other wrestling fan..I marked out with Hart..
but besides for that, like others said, nothing great about Raw. Same old bullshit. Overall as a show, the time Piper hosted was technically better. The Bret Hart moments made the night..but that was it. I am not claiming TNA to be the best now..but I was more impressed with what they had to offer tonight than what WWE was offering. I do agree with TNA screaming WCW..I was disappointed with the Bischoff and Hogan deal with Hall. It was just so expected..but I did like the Angle vs. Styles match more than Kofi vs. Orton or anything else on Raw for that matter. At this moment, my feelings towards TNA are mostly curiosity. I want to see what direction they are headed..realistically, probably nothing "revolutionary" but interesting none the less.

FourFifty
01-05-2010, 02:01 AM

A case of crabs and Pitty City?

Beauser
01-05-2010, 02:11 AM
The cage match was bullshit. I kind of wonder if they quickly realized what an awful way to start a show, and ended it quick. It was hard to see what was going on inside the cage most of the time.

If I ever hear Mike Tenay say "historic" one more time, I'll crush his throat myself. I stopped counting at 20.

Hall had to be drunk.

The Nasty Boys...well, they'd make great jobbers for the Dudleys. Thats about it. I remember them wrestling in like 94 starcade or something. They were awful, fat, sweaty slobs. Although, they were the Dudleys of the early 90s. I remember having a Brian Knobbs figurine.

Hogan...well, we knew they were going to do some sort of nWo angle. It will be him talking shit, with his hounds doing the dirty work. He'll probably work 1-2 matches a year. If that.

It was a decent show, I watched it much more than Raw. Thank god for Picture-in-Picture, I was able to switch over at the Bret Hart spots.

Shaggy
01-05-2010, 02:44 AM
I had to record both shows because I had to go to work.

I got home and watched the opening of Raw. Then turned on and watched all of TNA.

Im glad TNA decided to show a little bit of wrestling during all those damn commercials. There was so many commercial breaks that I was really getting pissed....and im able to fast forward through them.

I really thought they fucked up with the opening match. They should of had a great opening and I know it was basically just to set up Hardy making his return but I just felt it was stupid how it ended.

I laughed at the fact that when the fans were asked what they wanted from the new TNA and most of them said "wrestling...old school wrestling" yet tonight all we got was one amazing match and 2 1/2 hours of backstage segments and showing past wrestlers.

The reason I fell in love with TNA in the beginning was all the new guys and the great wrestling it had. I actually think with them bringing in all these familiar faces its gonna kill it down alot.

Jordan
01-05-2010, 02:51 AM
I preferred Impact over Raw. Bret Hart was a little anticlimatic and TNA was more than I thought it could be.

Mr. Nerfect
01-05-2010, 04:06 AM
I think that some of TNA's show could have been cut. Samoa Joe/Abyss and D'Angelo Dinero/Desmond Wolfe could have been advertised for the following week, and they could have just had Dinero knock Orlando Jordan out in a squash, or something. Then, if they want to bring OJ back, he could have cost Dinero the match against Wolfe the following week.

Some other decisions are questionable. Like why the fuck did they put the TNA Knockout Title on Tara just to take it off her? And opening with the clusterfuck was a bit silly. They could have just done Amazing Red vs. Homicide in a good wrestling match, and had Jeff Hardy show up after that.

Stealth-Icon
01-05-2010, 05:02 AM

A case of crabs

They must have run a train on Brooke Hogan

Brock
01-05-2010, 08:01 AM
tna great is when jeff hardy and ric flair shocking moments.. i was really shock! but thats it!
wwe raw great is when hbk and bret hart great moments... thats it!

its simple!!! rock and austin attitude era are stil the best! if rock and austin return! all of them will be owned!

Swiss Ultimate
01-05-2010, 08:08 AM

Fans chanting "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" is not a good thing.

The Mackem
01-05-2010, 08:10 AM
its simple!!!

I'm glad something is simple.

Swiss Ultimate
01-05-2010, 08:12 AM
tna great is when jeff hardy and ric flair shocking moments.. i was really shock! but thats it!
wwe raw great is when hbk and bret hart great moments... thats it!

its simple!!! rock and austin attitude era are stil the best! if rock and austin return! all of them will be owned!

I too was really shock.

loopydate
01-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Oh God! Brock has learned to use the computer! Run for your lives if you wish your asses to remain un-kicked!

kareru
01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
and on the otherside vince can't bring back all the people he has screwed in the past to guest host raw every week , granted it would be a fair few years worth of television, but he just can't.

kareru
01-05-2010, 09:43 AM
i guess raw and impact will have to rely on storytelling and wrestling to get ratings in the future, what a novel concept

The MAC
01-05-2010, 09:43 AM
fuck TNA, all these old useless fuckers. Val venis :mid carder , Xpac: midcarder , Hall : upper mid card, Nash : fucking useless at any level

Hogan is the only "draw" there.

RP
01-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Yah they got nowhere last night. They didnt start anything. Instead of building a product with storylines, they built one show with a bunch of random appearences. Like i'm sure Orlando Jordans two fans were marking the fuck out and might toon in next week. It was horrible. Random matches with no build up. Samoa Joe vs Abyss might be a decent ppv match. They could have saved the match and started a story line about it. But nah, lets just throw them in there and have Tazz jackoff under the announcer table to Joe.

What are they gunna do to keep momentum? Keep bringing in random out of work wrestlers? Are we getting Sean Stasniak appearence next week? You cant build a wrestling show like this. It's always fail. Infact, every tv show in history fails like this.

Season 6 of 24 tried this with there first 4 episodes. They fucking blew up Los Angeles. And guess what, the next 20 episodes were fail.

The whole wrestling industry is fail. For the last 4 years its been waiting for something to revolutionize the industry. It's not happening. And no one in charge has enough brains to make it happen. Thats why UFC has a strangle hold on the entire wrestling industry. Cause no one buys this stupid fake bullshit that keeps getting rehashed every two weeks.

" BAHHHH GAWDDD CHRIS JERICHO IS BANNED FROM RAW!!! HE'LL NEVER BE BACK !!!!! " until after the next ppv where he comes back. Because they always come back.

Give me a fucking break already.

Jordan
01-05-2010, 01:45 PM
I thought it was quite obvious that Hall, Waltman, The Nasty Boys and those old dudes were not going to be featured on tna without earning a spot. If they try to earn a spot and fail, I have no problem with that. I would have no problem with Hall and Waltman putting over Morgan and Hernandez or The Nasty Boys putting over MCMG. It was a great way to handle the fear of having these guys featured players on the new TNA.

parkmania
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Tonight was the most <s>important</s> anti-climactic night in the history of our sport!

Dorkchop
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I got home from work at 10 and caught the last hour of Impact (I watched the replay of Raw at midnight so I could see it from start to finish). Within that hour I saw The Nasty Boys, Jeff Hardy, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Ric Flair and Val Venis. All of them did nothing worthwhile. It was pretty pointless.

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 02:02 PM
ORLANDO FUCKING JORDAN.

Dorkchop
01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
I bet it's going to take TNA all year just to pay off last night's expenses.

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 02:16 PM
cuz the nasty boyz charge so much for a quick appearance.

thedamndest
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
If TNA didn't do anything else except three hours of Hogan and a regular Impact, everyone would be shitting on it for being three hours of the Hulkamania show.

erickman
01-05-2010, 02:26 PM
cuz the nasty boyz charge so much for a quick appearance.

yea i bet they got all of them on the cheep nasty boys hall an x-pac

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
think about it..none of the folks they brought in last night were working and they were all hungry for a quickie pay day.

Blue Demon
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Never saw Impact...RAW was OK...but nothing special...first time watching a full episode in a while, which i did because Bret is my favourite wrestler. I must say though...I'm not a huge fan of Bret's remixed theme.

erickman
01-05-2010, 02:39 PM
think about it..none of the folks they brought in last night were working and they were all hungry for a quickie pay day.

flair an hardy probly cost something big.

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
some prescription pills & a new fancy divorce lawyer....certainly I jest.

erickman
01-05-2010, 03:07 PM
some prescription pills & a new fancy divorce lawyer....certainly I jest.

yea thats what was in the big brown envlopes hardy an moore had when they drove off.

Zen v.W.o.
01-05-2010, 04:24 PM
TNA felt like wcw when the ship was sinking. Big deal, lots of big name stars, all of them massive failures in life or clinging to the last scraps of cred.

There's no interest there.

WWE isnt all that better but at least they have some guys still around who fucking rule the school.

Rob
01-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Some of you people are seriously fucked in the head and have no idea how to build a wrestling show.

Oh and it wasn't Scott Hall, it was Steven Segal at further inspection.

BigDaddyCool
01-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm more surprised about how many of you are surprised at TNA just parading around a bunch of hasbeens for 3 hours. That is all they ever have done.

McLegend
01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Well it's usually 2 hours. So having that extra hour was key to bring in the Nasty Boys

The Jayman
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Oh and it wasn't Scott Hall, it was Steven Segal at further inspection.

this is better

DaveBrawl
01-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Van Damme and Segal in the 6 sides of steel.

The Jayman
01-05-2010, 04:39 PM
epic

The Jayman
01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
steve blackman as guest ref

thedamndest
01-05-2010, 04:50 PM
It was a good Raw. Bret's segments were good. DX v. Jerishow and Kofi v. Orton were both good. The Fatal Fourway match was nothing new. Same crop of guys being thrown around for a belt that doesn't matter. But for Raw, it was a good show.

But for TNA it was a great show. Tons of recognizable new talent, a great main event, and decent Knockouts. They'd better hope Jeff Hardy stays out of prison. He is the only one 7-year-old WWE fans may actually turn the channel for and they would be smart to realize it.

FourFifty
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm more impressed by new beef barbacoa at subway than I am with tna impact.

Londoner
01-05-2010, 05:35 PM

Yeah, i don't think i've ever seen a weird DQ decision on wwe shows.

Anybody Thrilla
01-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Any good TNA did last night was completely negated by The Nasty Boys.

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Poor Ed Leslie wasn't cool enough to make the guest list :(

thedamndest
01-05-2010, 05:49 PM
They need somebody to show up next week.

Schlomey
01-05-2010, 05:57 PM
did The Anvil ever debut in the company? If not he should.

TheZman
01-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Poor Ed Leslie wasn't cool enough to make the guest list :(

They need somebody to show up next week.

Ed Leslie as the Zodiac will be the swerve for next week

Xero
01-05-2010, 06:37 PM

And that excuses TNA how?

I bitch about stupid calls in WWE, too.

Haze
01-05-2010, 06:39 PM
ORLANDO FUCKING JORDAN.

I like how he had his own segment as if picking up Orlando Jordan was a big deal.

Anybody Thrilla
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
The Nasty Boys, guys. The fucking Nasty Boys. Stone cold proof that Hogan is only in this for himself.

Haze
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM

Yea but this was TNA's big night to show how they have a superior product to WWE. And they opened the night with a cluster fuck cage match that ended in a DQ. Even the TNA faithful were chanting "This is Bullshit!"

Londoner
01-05-2010, 06:56 PM
And that excuses TNA how?

I bitch about stupid calls in WWE, too.

Just that TNA can't be singled out as WWE has been doing similar stuff, though i'll take the point that they should have tried to use common sense atleast for that match.

Xero
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm not singling out TNA. That was fucking stupid booking. If it happened in WWE (which it has) I'd be all over it.

How does a DQ happen in what is essentially a no DQ match?

RVDmark
01-05-2010, 07:03 PM
The Nasty Boys, guys. The fucking Nasty Boys. Stone cold proof that Hogan is only in this for himself.

Not forgetting...

The last thing we saw on Impact was Hogan.

Hyping up "who's in the limo", when its just Bischoff. Dont get me wrong I like the Bisch, but he was hardly a shock, he's been doing their press conferences for weeks.

Hogan getting more promotion than anyone, all night.

Foley wants Hogan...

Sting wants Hogan...

Too much hogan :(

RVDmark
01-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm not singling out TNA. That was fucking stupid booking. If it happened in WWE (which it has) I'd be all over it.

How does a DQ happen in what is essentially a no DQ match?

100% proof that Russo is involved with the writers and isnt avoiding Hogan.

Kane Knight
01-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I think TNA was better despite most of the surprises. Also, mostly because WWE sucked up Raw. It's WWE's game to lose, and comparing the two, they did so. That one night.

kareru
01-06-2010, 11:51 AM
I wanted the barbed wire massacre match, you could hear the crowd pop when they announced it.

i thought that was a bit of a stupid move

its like someone telling you that tonight you're going to have sex with mariah carey but instead jim carrey shows up.

NoRoolz
01-07-2010, 12:54 PM
its like someone telling you that tonight you're going to have sex with mariah carey but instead jim carrey shows up.

lol

NoRoolz
01-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Did Bobby Lashley turn heel? Can't work out what that segment was supposed to achieve.

Also, Hogan kept on about 'Everyone has to earn their spot etc'. I'm guessing the seemingly pointless acquisitions such as THE FUCKING NASTY BOYS will be told they must earn their spot (probably by beating Team 3D) only to lose and hopefully never be seen again. OJ can lose to Pope. Val can stay :)

The Show Off
01-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Did Bobby Lashley turn heel? Can't work out what that segment was supposed to achieve.

Also, Hogan kept on about 'Everyone has to earn their spot etc'. I'm guessing the seemingly pointless acquisitions such as THE FUCKING NASTY BOYS will be told they must earn their spot (probably by beating Team 3D) only to lose and hopefully never be seen again. OJ can lose to Pope. Val can stay :)

That's my assumption.

kareru
01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
lashley is meant to be a face but crystal is meant to be a heel, although lashley didn't help the angle he could have at least look shocked when she announced that he wanted out of his contract.

BigDaddyCool
01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
TNA is such a joke.

Kane Knight
01-07-2010, 04:40 PM
lashley is meant to be a face but crystal is meant to be a heel, although lashley didn't help the angle he could have at least look shocked when she announced that he wanted out of his contract.

Maybe if they weren't so shit at this....

Sixx
01-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Isn't it ironic that the wrestling matches were better the first day Hogan showed up?

I didn't watch it, but people keep saying that it was indeed better.

Xero
01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
There was only one good match on that show.

I guess that's better than no good matches...

Kane Knight
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Isn't it ironic that the wrestling matches were better the first day Hogan showed up?

I didn't watch it, but people keep saying that it was indeed better.

You should probably watch it. I think a good chunk of it comes from people clamoring for this to mean something.

Jaded-Dragon
01-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I was super disappointed. I was hoping that they would use the 3 hours to really push some of their great talent, like MCMG, Daniels, and Beer Money. Instead I get the fucking Nasty Boys, an overweight drugged out Scott Hall, and Sting sitting in the fucking rafters again.

When the Nasty Boys showed up and started trashing 3D's locker room, all I could do was laugh. I just kept thinking how the ECW Dudley's would of destroyed these guys in the ring and on the mic. Who knows, maybe they will try to push the envelope with 3D again.

But wow, 1997 called, and they need their story lines back.

Kane Knight
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
But wow, 1997 called, and they need their story lines back.

By comparison, we had DX, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, midgets, Jericho and Big Show....These elements might not be strictly 1997, but a good chunk of the show were dedicated to guys who have been around for a decade or more.

On the other hand, I'd take Shawn and Trips over Hall and Waltman anyday...At least the former can still perform...The latter look like Keith Richards would snort their asses up before breakfast.

Just pointing out...Perspective.

kareru
01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
did you ever think you would see the day where jeff jarret got more over as a face than hulk hogan?

The Show Off
01-08-2010, 12:40 PM
did you ever think you would see the day where jeff jarret got more over as a face than hulk hogan?

Nope and I'm still waiting for that day because that certianly didn't happen on Monday...

kareru
01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Nope and I'm still waiting for that day because that certianly didn't happen on Monday...

didn't you see when hogan interrupted jarrett ? they boo'd the crap out of him

kareru
01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
no really Kane Knight, you are the king of retards

BigDaddyCool
01-08-2010, 02:21 PM
lol, kareru wants to be an internet heel.

kareru
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
lol, kareru wants to be an internet heel.

i just thought he could talk to me here for once instead of talking to me through neg repping

kareru
01-08-2010, 02:54 PM
i assure you that is the case kane knight

The Show Off
01-08-2010, 02:56 PM
didn't you see when hogan interrupted jarrett ? they boo'd the crap out of him

No they didn't, they were confused.

And when Hogan came out first he got a mega pop, but when Jarrett came out he didn't get as good of a pop.

kareru
01-08-2010, 02:59 PM
No they didn't, they were confused.

And when Hogan came out first he got a mega pop, but when Jarrett came out he didn't get as good of a pop.

you're right its natural for humans to boo when confused, it also happens with rats and some birds

Kane Knight
01-08-2010, 03:40 PM
i just thought he could talk to me here for once instead of talking to me through neg repping

Oddly enough, you spend more time addressing my neg reps than my actual comments to you. You know, the ones I post publically with the intent of discussion?

So technically, all you're doing is promoting me neg repping you, since you seem to answer those fifteen seconds later and completely ignore any actual comment.

Perhaps in the future I should address all questions and comments to you in rep form. At least it gets a response.

The MAC
01-08-2010, 03:41 PM
dear kaneknight.

your opinion does not matter. Please fuck off.

Regards
Everyone who hates Kaneknight

Kane Knight
01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Ah yes. Another round of morons bitching at Kane Knight.

The Mackem
01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Go to the kitchen and make me some cake.

kareru
01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Oddly enough, you spend more time addressing my neg reps than my actual comments to you. You know, the ones I post publically with the intent of discussion?

So technically, all you're doing is promoting me neg repping you, since you seem to answer those fifteen seconds later and completely ignore any actual comment.

Perhaps in the future I should address all questions and comments to you in rep form. At least it gets a response.

you never post to me with the intent of discussion, it usually, 'huur duurf retardid muuur'

Blue Demon
01-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Did this just turn into another "Kane knight is a bitch" thread?

Sixx
01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I didn't get that Hogan, Hall, XPac thing.

Hogan goes "it's time for changes" and Hall is like "No, it's time for changes", Hogan goes "Scott, these are different times, it's time for changes" and Hall goes "Everything's gonna change! With you or without you!"

Oh, and Hall's face is huge.

Skippord
01-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Impact was terrible, except for AJ vs Angle

come on

Kane86
01-10-2010, 01:49 PM
I want the Nasty Boys out of there. The Dudleys are the only ones around there that we need to wrestle in only gimmick matches. Hell the Dudleys also maintain some kind of talent even though they can't actually wrestle.

Anybody Thrilla
01-10-2010, 03:00 PM
There was only one good match on that show.

I guess that's better than no good matches...

DX v. Jerishow and Kofi/Orton were both good matches. Outside of the main event, nothing on Impact was better than either of those matches.

Innovator
01-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Yes, both matches were solid and also MOVED ALONG THE STORYLINES...

Also, good to see Legacy finally growing a pair of testies