PDA

View Full Version : Future RPG Maker 2 Production

Kalyx triaD
04-11-2004, 08:43 AM
"The Master of Puppets"

You're Orion, a junior village helper who does odd jobs for clients around the village of Wilca. You must join up with your partner Denzo to see your boss. Denzo's a little lazy and it'll take some convincing to wake him. When he awakes, you visit your boss, but he has dire news. He says there's no work today; somethings up with the Village Hall. Denzo likes the thought of no work, but you convince him to come along and see what the deal is.
When you arrive at the Village Hall, you're unable to enter the usual way, so you find a back way in. When you travel through the basement areas of the Hall, you find weapons left by recently dead soldiers. As soon as you get the weapons, monsters attack you. You and Denzo are victorious against the beast, but now you must navigate the dangerous corridors of the Village Hall basement. After meeting, and hopefully defeating, a slightly stronger beast, you finally enter the upper areas of the Hall.
In the main hall, you find a general named Ken. You overhear him talking to another being. When denzo sneezes, Ken turns and catches you both spying. He sends swarms of monsters to kill you. You and Denzo fight your way out the front door. You notice that Wilca has become darker and more frightful. Strange soldiers are patrolling the streets, and it's no longer safe to be named "Orion" and "Denzo". You find your boss who tells you of a secret portal that felons once used to get away from the law. It leads to an Underworld where few return. You and Denzo are up to it, so the boss tells you to find the Stone Merchant's shop outside of town.
After a few battles, you make it to the shop. The Merchant says he'll help you if you find special stones around the shop. After you find the stones, he takes you under his shop where a portal awaits. he tells that there are even greater stones in the Underworld, and he'll reward you for finding them. You take the portal that whips you to the Underworld.
The dirty and dark Underworld isn't welcoming, but you need a place to be safe. You find a pub where old thieves and rogues drink.

How do you think I should forward my test adventure? I wanna finish it before me and my friends work on "Quadia Legend". My ultimate amature RPG project.