PDA

View Full Version : Confused (Spoiler maybe?)

Ruien
01-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Okay so I was on WWE.com and there was a top 10 of 2010 link. I clicked it for some giggles and I ran across Ted Dibiase as the #5 guy to win a title this year. Nothing special about that, besides the fact it says Cody and Randy are no longer by his side. Maybe I missed something, but they are still a group right?

Maybe he is turning face this week?

Any help would be great. I looked at RAWs results just to make sure before posting and there is nothing about a break up. Just that Randy beat Kofi.

Juan
01-06-2010, 11:17 PM
The WWE website posted a feature this past week counting down the top 10 Superstars who are most destined to win a championship this year. Ted DiBiase is listed at No. 5 with the following blurb, apparently spoiling his rumored babyface turn:

"Another Superstar who is now on a quest for singles success is Raw's Ted DiBiase. Without Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes at his side, this third-generation Superstar will be looking to prove what he is capable of. Can this former tag team champion finally win one for himself?"

Mr. Nerfect
01-07-2010, 02:44 AM
In other news, Joey Styles has been released by the WWE.

el bobbo
01-07-2010, 03:07 AM
In other news, Joey Styles has been released by the WWE.

Ha!

DAMN iNATOR
01-07-2010, 07:13 AM
In other news, Joey Styles has been released by the WWE.Ha!

No...here's the correct response...
<EMBED height=364 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=445 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yblUDD2INjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED></EMBED>

Mr. Nerfect
01-07-2010, 07:18 AM
I need to see more Joey Styles on my TV. Please let him be a RAW Guest Host. I know he's not a "celebrity," but the guy can talk with the best of them, knows the business, and would be entertaining as hell. I truthfully think there is more benefit to having only big names and wrestling names as Guest Hosts on RAW. Guys like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bret Hart, fortunately, tick both. Only one is out of the way so far.

As for Ted DiBiase: I'm still feeling that the WWE will probably do something like Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase with Cody Rhodes as the special guest referee at WrestleMania 26. I am actually somewhat looking forward to it. DiBiase is a deceptively good worker, and is becoming more and more interesting. Orton impresses with the right opponent, too. If he is looking to make DiBiase a star -- I think he will. Of course, Cody Rhodes would cost DiBiase that match, re-affirm his allegiance to Orton, talk about how he is now the entitled one, and DiBiase would feud with Rhodes for a few months, before winning the King of the Ring, or something, and challenging Orton for the WWE Title at Summerslam.

Droford
01-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Cena vs Dibiase, battle over who was the better fake Marine.

Would certainly be better than Booker vs Edge over a shampoo commercial.

addy2hotty
01-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Dolph Ziggler is no.1 on this list. I wouldn't read too much into it.

DAMN iNATOR
01-07-2010, 07:26 PM
LOL, you mean Mr. Ziggles is #1 on the list, not this Dolph Ziggler kid whoever he is. I don't believe we've ever even been formally introduced to one another.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Hugo Ziglets