PDA

View Full Version : Ted Dibiase Jr

legendkillerRKO
01-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Met him tonite at Tony Luke's in Philly after I left an ROH taping...he sat and talked with us for like 20 mins...he's a real cool guy...also met Tyler Black and The Young Bucks there...it was awesome...no point to this post but I wanted to gloat! :D

Anybody Thrilla
01-10-2010, 12:26 AM
What did you talk about?

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2010, 01:05 AM
I actually really enjoyed Ted DiBiase's match against Chris Masters on Superstars this week. Both DiBiase and Masters are getting better as workers. Good lord DiBiase reminds me of Orton in the ring, though. Just a not as boring version.

Anybody Thrilla
01-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah, Masters and DiBiase was surprisingly good.

TheFallenOneX
01-10-2010, 01:16 AM
I was always a fan of his father and I can see him being better.

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Masters is far less boring as a heel. I'd like to see him move somewhere in the draft, though. I just see him getting lost on RAW.

XCaliber
01-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I was always a fan of his father and I can see him being better.

Same here but I'm not so sure that I'm digging his possible face turn though since he is very much like Orton was and look how that turned out.

legendkillerRKO
01-10-2010, 11:50 AM
What did you talk about?

he told us he was in Philly doin a DVD signing for the Marine 2...he was sayin how he is dead tired from the dvd traveling mixed in with the WWE workload...I asked him whats the deal with Cody and the nose ring and he laughed and said "i dunno, sometimes i dont get it either" lol he was surprising funny and joking a lot with us

screech
01-10-2010, 12:44 PM
I met him at that DVD signing. I told him I had just gotten engaged and was celebrating by meeting him. He was genuinely happy about it (as opposed to just saying congratulations to say it). Great guy.

Mr. Nerfect
01-11-2010, 03:16 AM
He seems like a very cool guy. :y:

If he turns face, I hope we get to see Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase at WrestleMania, with Cody Rhodes as the special guest referee. Rhodes can cost DiBiase the match, and then the two tag team partners can feud. DiBiase can then win a 2010 King of the Ring Tournament, and use that to secure a WWE Title match against Randy Orton at Summerslam -- where DiBiase hopefully becomes a genuine singles star for the WWE.

DAMN iNATOR
01-11-2010, 03:35 AM
RAW's paying our little area a visit February 12th...Hope he's switched over to the good guy side by then, would love to see him fight Cody or something maybe. All that's officially been announced for our house show card, though is Sheamus © v. Cena and just this huge list of superstars who will be on the card in some capacity or another.

Anybody Thrilla
01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Haha, house show. Smackdown's coming right before the Rumble here. :cool:

They were just here in May, too.