PDA

View Full Version : Cena Possibly injured

KIRA
01-14-2010, 11:05 PM
If Randys the man chosen to replace Cena I think it could be good but as Orton
Is a heel I'm preety sure it wont stay one on one and Kofi is the logical 3rd man.

Thoughts?

Stealth-Icon
01-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Punctuation is not over rated...try it sometime.

Triple Naitch
01-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Source?

RGWhat316
01-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I just saw this on the main page. I really hope Orton takes the title now.

The Pope
01-14-2010, 11:39 PM
I hope Cena dies

Rock Bottom
01-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Orton is going to be over as a face if he takes the title, until they get him a good contender to switch back for.

Triple Naitch
01-15-2010, 12:05 AM
I know wrestlers get injured very frequently, but is it just me or is Cena very injury prone? It seems like he gets a major injury every year and is forced to miss significant time.

Xero
01-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Roidjuries.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Steroids will do that.

Stealth-Icon
01-15-2010, 12:36 AM
He gets hurt from carrying the whole WWE on his back like the superman he is.

KIRA
01-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Steroids will do that.

HEY! Cena does NOT use ROIDS!:shifty:

Skippord
01-15-2010, 01:16 AM
I hope Cena dies
necessary

Kane Knight
01-15-2010, 01:21 AM
I know wrestlers get injured very frequently, but is it just me or is Cena very injury prone? It seems like he gets a major injury every year and is forced to miss significant time.

It's a conspiracy to get him a pop when he makes his dramatic return and overcomes the odds.

CenaFan
01-15-2010, 02:15 AM
He gets hurt from carrying the whole WWE on his back like the superman he is.

makes sense... being the hero to the kids, and all those public events. Poor guy could use some R&R every now and then. give him a few months off... It would be cool to see Orton take a shit to face for awhile, he hasn't been one for years now. I imagine always playing the bad guy must take a toll on your head.

dronepool
01-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Well, seeing Kofi vs Orton is always better than seeing Cena, so hopefully he has a nice vacation with a few months off.

Kofi vs Orton for the title at WM? Would that work to replace the standard Cena match?

FourFifty
01-15-2010, 04:19 AM
I was gonna book a midcard, but then I got high.
Told myself it wouldn't be too hard, but then I got high.
The main event is fucked, and I know why!
Because I got high! Because I got high! Because I got high!

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2010, 05:39 AM
It's always sad whenever a human being gets hurt, and I think "good, at least they won't be on television." Unfortunately, the replacement is not much better.

The Jayman
01-15-2010, 08:29 AM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/chris-crocker-crying.jpg

Leave Cena alone

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2010, 10:55 AM
If they have to write Cena out of storylines, I hope they actually come up with a kayfabe excuse, and create a monster out of someone so there is a feud waiting for Cena when he returns. The Miz, Sheamus and Jack Swagger are all examples of guys that could get a massive rub from putting Cena out of commission (even though the WWE doesn't seem too interested in pushing Swagger right now, which is a massive shame).

XCaliber
01-15-2010, 11:57 AM
If Cena's out I can't think if a better time to push DiBiase as I believe Kofi's run is over since he has been beaten by Orton 3 times in a row now and is facing Sheamus of all peeps something screwy is gonna happen I just know it.

Damian Rey
01-15-2010, 12:26 PM
If they have to write Cena out of storylines, I hope they actually come up with a kayfabe excuse, and create a monster out of someone so there is a feud waiting for Cena when he returns. The Miz, Sheamus and Jack Swagger are all examples of guys that could get a massive rub from putting Cena out of commission (even though the WWE doesn't seem too interested in pushing Swagger right now, which is a massive shame).

I think Sheamus should be the guy, seeing as he's been fueding with Cena and it would make sense. That way, he even if/when he drops the belt to Orton, he still gets the rub of taking Cena out.

As for the replacement, as much as I like DiBiase I think it's way too early to push him to that level. He has done absolutely nothing to establish himself as a singles competitor, let alone a main eventer. I like the bit of arrogance he's been hinting at since the Marine 2 was released. If they want him to go solo, I'd say have him depart from Legacy at some point as a face and start some sort of fued. I don't know what the plan for Mania is with the flagship title, nor how long Cena's going to be out, but if somehow Randy is not in the title picutre, establishing a long term fued over a series of ppv matches with Randy and Ted could help get him over as a singles guy. Then I'd move him over to SmackDown where he can wrestle a little more and have a chance to legit shine.

Kofi seems to be the way to go, but as XC said, he's lost to Orton three consecutive times out, and the one win he's claimed was a fast count. But there really is no up and coming face hot enough to be inserted into the main event, even if it's for test run.

That's why I'd let Orton play the tweener, and elevate...THE MIZ. He's been picking up steam since being drafted, and is probably the most over heel mid carder at the moment. Not to mention, Orton's been playing the dastrdl heel for a while, and he's been getting more and more face pops during that stretch. Allowing the fans to possibly turn him into a tweener or a bad ass face would be refreshing till Cena comes back. And even without actually winning, the Miz would greatly benefit a chase of the title.

addy2hotty
01-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Heheheheheheh...

The report says 'bulging'

thedamndest
01-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Completely forgot Sheamus was the Raw Champion. After he drops the title he's done.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Sheamus has been getting more and more heat lately. I guess that's good for the WWE Champion. I'm still thinking that not only might the WWE run Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels, but they should. Yeah, they had a feud that pretty much lasted from 2002 until 2004, but this whole DX reunion has flipped everything on its head. They could, hypothetically, try it with Shawn Michaels as a heel. They could turn Triple H heel again, which would be surprisingly fresh since The Game has not worked as a "bad guy" since 2006. Then there's the possibility of face vs. face. Just have Shawn Michaels or Triple H beat Sheamus for the WWE Title. Go from there.

As for Randy Orton? Something with Legacy is definitely going down. I don't think DiBiase has the momentum to really be a singles main event player just yet. A feud with Randy Orton could change that, however. I've been thinking for a while that they might do Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase at WrestleMania 26, with Cody Rhodes as the special guest referee in the match -- with a lot of the drama revolving around who he will aid, if anyone. But why not have Randy Orton & Cody Rhodes team together to face Ted DiBiase & either Kofi Kingston or Brett DiBiase?