PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry Yay or Nay?

Rollermacka
01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2m0bAWU4gKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2m0bAWU4gKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I cant remember if I've done a Yay or Nay on the "worlds strongest man" yet but what are your thoughts on Mark Henry? Ive always liked Mark and he has been with the WWE since 1996. He has done pretty much every storyline from sexual chocolate to "I'm big, strong, angry and I dont need anything else". I also like Mark because he's one of those guys like Kane that can go from mid-card to legit title threat at the drop of a dime. I give Mark a Yay all around because he dosent really need to rap or fly off the top rope, he can deadlift nearly three times his body weight.

VSG
01-17-2010, 04:00 PM
The guy has been around for over 13 years now, and even if he isnt as fit (Do you see him "run" in the ring?), he is a version of the Big Show in the sense that he too can be pushed anytime without legit reasons needed.

Yay for me too!

jskinnyg
01-17-2010, 05:25 PM
The guy has been around for over 13 years now, and even if he isnt as fit (Do you see him "run" in the ring?), he is a version of the Big Show in the sense that he too can be pushed anytime without legit reasons needed.

Yay for me too!

I would agree with that too... I was thinking more like Kane.. But he does have that kick ass sense of humor like Big Show, so I guess they are more similar... They need to keep him around...

Nicky Fives
01-17-2010, 05:27 PM
meh..... he was great in ECW and in The Nation, but everything else he did was a huge MEH

KIRA
01-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Nice guy, Bad ass he does what he does well enough YAY

Plus in that vid he shut dancin dave up by pulling the lock off the door Awesome

Lock Jaw
01-17-2010, 07:16 PM
I could stand him originally, when he was with The Nation and when he was tagging with D-Lo. He was still pretty bad in the ring, but at least he was semi-entertaining. Other than that he has been consistently pretty bad. No idea how he has stuck around as long as he has.

Stealth-Icon
01-18-2010, 08:04 AM
Most of the time I really haven't liked this guy. When he made he most recent change from heel to face I really started to like him and was hoping for the start of something for him, but that never really happened.

The night that he had to face Randy Orton on RAW and made it look like he was going to just walk out of the ring and get counted out (like Swagger did) but then turned around and proceeded to kick his ass was great and I marked out crazy. It has been down hill since then for him.

The Jayman
01-18-2010, 08:29 AM
World's Strongest Yay

Skippord
01-18-2010, 10:11 AM
he seems like a really cool dude in real life

but I am not entertained by him

The Gold Standard
01-19-2010, 10:24 AM
He is what he is. I don't like him, but I don't cringe when he is on my TV anymore. I like the spot where he is right now.