* CM Punk
* Dolph Ziggler
* Drew McIntyre
* Finlay
* John Morrison
* Kane
* Matt Hardy
* R-Truth

Unbooked talent: Caylen Croft, Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, David Hart Smith, Edge, Goldust, Hornswoggle, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Luke Gallows, Mike Knox, Paul Burchill, Primo, Shad Gaspard, Slam Master J, The Great Khali, The Hurricane, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Tyson Kidd, Vance Archer, William Regal

Out of those guys, the ones with the best claim to enter would be Edge and The Great Khali. Let's say that Edge is still injured. William Regal is the reigning King of the Ring, so he would make a good 30th entrant. That is assuming they aren't going to bring in Rob Van Dam or Booker T as a surprise.

What do you think about the line-up. Seems pretty much expected. I do wish that MVP and The Miz were working elsewhere on the card. Any early predictions, or anything of the sort?

The Jayman
01-19-2010, 10:57 AM
sounds like a good list. should be a decent rumble

Ermaximus
01-19-2010, 10:57 AM
I'd expect the final 6 to come down to Batista, Cena, HHH, HBK, Jericho, and Kofi. The obvious choice to win is of course HBK, but I think Cena will take it instead. I seriously think we will see an HBK vs HHH WM match, but then again Jericho winning would be amazing too, so for the sake of saying it:

Logical Winner: John Cena
Likely Winner: HBK
Mark Out Winner: Jericho

Londoner
01-19-2010, 10:58 AM
I hate how they act like its a big surprise that these guys will take part, its always gonna be the obvious names.

Londoner
01-19-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm picking jerichoo to win btw.

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I am still hoping that John Morrison is #1 while The Miz is #2. That could be a great Rumble opening. I'd also pick Carlito to be eliminated fairly quickly. Jack Swagger could also do the same thing, but I think he will get a deceptively good showing, before being used as fodder for a super-face, like Triple H, Shawn Michaels or John Cena.

John Morrison could really benefit by going the distance, before being eliminated by a perfectly fresh Drew McIntyre. I'd like to see DX end up trying to eliminate each other near the ropes, only for Chris Jericho to run up and dump them both over, getting a huge last laugh on DX. If they want to go with a face vs. heel finish for the Rumble, John Cena vs. Chris Jericho seems like it could be pretty entertaining. Although, it might make more sense if it were CM Punk who is runner-up (or at least gets to eliminate DX). I think either Punk or Jericho should be runner-up, I'm just trying to work out who.

Ted DiBiase eliminating Cody Rhodes could be a great way to develop tension between Legacy. I think Zack Ryder will do deceptively well. I could see him getting a shock elimination over someone like Kane or Mark Henry. I could see him making it right to the end of the Rumble. Kofi Kingston seems like another good bet to make it to the end, and he seems like the perfect fit to be eliminated by Punk.

Testicle
01-19-2010, 11:25 AM

Xero
01-19-2010, 11:28 AM
If Edge is indeed returning (which, as it is, all signs point to yes) I can't see Jericho winning. Edge will be eliminating him, probably be a double elimination followed by a brawl.

Ermaximus
01-19-2010, 12:05 PM
If Edge is indeed returning (which, as it is, all signs point to yes) I can't see Jericho winning. Edge will be eliminating him, probably be a double elimination followed by a brawl.

"King look at this! OH MY, did you see that spear by Edge? Not only did it take out Jericho, but Edge got Carlito and Evan Bourne as well before eliminating himself! Vintage Edge right there!"

Nicky Fives
01-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I still say that HBK wins, but Taker loses his title before WM. This leads HBK to say that he does not care about the Title or the ME spot and still gets his rematch versus Taker whether Taker likes it or not

Xero
01-19-2010, 12:07 PM

I just realized this is a spoiler, fuck. lol

Evil Vito
01-19-2010, 12:41 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I would be pumped if Zack Ryder actually gets a decent outing (10-15 minutes or so)...he kinda seems like he coul be a comedy entrant tho</font>

Ermaximus
01-19-2010, 12:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I would be pumped if Zack Ryder actually gets a decent outing (10-15 minutes or so)...he kinda seems like he coul be a comedy entrant tho</font>

I thought that was why Santino was in the rumble tbh? If they add Chavo, he'd also be a comedy act, plus you'd get a Swoggle run-in on him. Imagine Swoggle in the rumble? Eliminating Chavo?

FFS, if they put Swoggle in the RR, and he eliminated Cena or Batista somehow, I'd buy every bit of Swog merchandise and become the hugest fucking Hornswoggle fan in the world. Then I'd hate myself afterwards.

ClockShot
01-19-2010, 01:36 PM
2 entrants remain. There were rumblings that WWE is gonna give a spot to RVD....again. The celebrity/legend/comical entrant could be other one. I'd say give one spot to somebody, and have a big battle royal to start the show between the other talent for the last spot.

HBK made a pretty good case last to get that rematch with 'Taker we all want. So it's looking like he'll win. But will they let the Dead Man hold the belt for that long?

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2010, 01:48 PM
The Undertaker will hold the World Heavyweight Title until WrestleMania, in my opinion, but I don't think he will be facing Shawn Michaels. I'm fairly certain we will see friction develop between DX even further as we head into WrestleMania.

RVDmark
01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Edge and RVD to fill the other 2 spots.

Verbose Minch
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Carlito baby!

Indifferent Clox
01-19-2010, 04:33 PM
I bet Jericho will win, HBK v. Jericho v. Undertaker at mania, because HBK beats Jericho at nWo to be added in or something.

Evil Vito
01-19-2010, 04:57 PM
What do you think about the line-up. Seems pretty much expected. I do wish that MVP and The Miz were working elsewhere on the card. Any early predictions, or anything of the sort?

<font color=goldenrod>I'm actually not too surprised to see Miz, MVP, Morrison, AND McIntyre (lots of alliteration) all in the Rumble. Usually before the Rumble there are 4 other matches...so far 3 have been booked (WWE, WHW, and ECW Title matches), so I kinda figure the final match will be the end to the Divas Title tournament or something.</font>

VSG
01-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Taker screws Michaels, Michaels costs Taker the title at Elimination Chamber, and a HBK (with Vince) vs Taker (With Bret) at WM26: There you go!

Possible winner at RR: CM Punk
Possible Return: RVD (Short Term) + Booker T (Long term)

Droford
01-19-2010, 08:14 PM
My guess is the Rumble happens before Taker's match. HBK wins the rumble and then feels "obligated" to "help" Taker win his match. I dont know how HBK helps Taker win in the Elimination Chamber next PPV, but it could be a running gag for the next 3 months that HBK helps Taker win every title match he has to keep the belt on Taker.

Evil Vito
01-19-2010, 08:17 PM
My guess is the Rumble happens before Taker's match. HBK wins the rumble and then feels "obligated" to "help" Taker win his match. I dont know how HBK helps Taker win in the Elimination Chamber next PPV, but it could be a running gag for the next 3 months that HBK helps Taker win every title match he has to keep the belt on Taker.

<font color=goldenrod>I hope not, fucking hate it when the Rumble isn't on last. Pretty sure they stuck the Rumble on the midcard in 2006.</font>

Fox
01-19-2010, 10:23 PM

I like it. And he could get into the Elimination Chamber by somehow earning himself a spot in the match itself (saying if he wins then someone else gets the WrestleMania title shot). The match would come down to HBK and Undertaker, and HBK would lie down for him with a big smile on his face. Undertaker would then beat his ass before pinning him, but ultimately, still giving him exactly what he wants.

Droford
01-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Santino will pull a Foley and come out as 3 different people.

Evil Vito
01-20-2010, 12:12 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Apparently the list isn't totally accurate.</font>

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/exclusives/whosinroyalrumble2010/

weather vane
01-20-2010, 12:17 AM
No Kozlov, Smackdown and add in The Hurricane and Regal.

FourFifty
01-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Woo Woo Woo! Ryder for the win! You know it!

Evil Vito
01-20-2010, 01:06 AM
<font color=goldenrod>So, assuming no other Raw or ECW guys get added, that leaves 11 open slots.

Figure there will be at least 2 mystery entrants. So down to 9. There were 10 SD guys listed in the first list, so if I had to guess I'd say the odd man out from that group would be Finlay, as he really hasn't done all that much lately. I also can't see them passing up on having The Great Khali in it, so I could see him making it at Dolph Ziggler's expense.

If they were to wind up booking a Morrison/McIntyre match, take them both out and that could leave Ziggler and Khali in, or something.</font>

GoneFishing
01-20-2010, 02:30 AM

I hope he does....

Rammsteinmad
01-20-2010, 04:20 AM
I say this every year, but I'd love someone different/unexpected to win, like Shelton Benjamin or Carlito!

Other than that I'm rooting for either Jericho, Punk or Edge if he returns.

Sadly it'll be someone obvious like Triple H.

VSG
01-20-2010, 09:32 AM
I just realised Shelton Benjamin has as much RR experience as HHH!

Darc
01-20-2010, 09:34 AM
No fucking way.

Splaya
01-20-2010, 10:56 AM
I would not even have Edge enter the Royal Rumble. Have them tease him returning, have all 30 participants come out, and none of them are Edge. Jericho who is still in the ring, fights for about 5 more minutes, when all of a sudden Edge's theme hits. He comes down to the ring, Jericho starts yelling at him, and someone like John Morrison, Drew McIntyre or Zach Ryder dumps him over the top rope. After that simply have Edge just walk to the back.

This way, you get to add to the feud, but you do not risk Edge reinjuring himself

Droford
01-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Edge gets a special exemption to be #31. That would make his return totally a surprise since all 30 others would have been in by that point.

Xero
01-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Hm. It's never been done, but how would they explain an unannounced #31?

Honestly, I like the idea because it's fresh and original. And it fits in with Edge's character.

Jeritron
01-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Maybe they could have a situation where an entrant during the match gets assaulted on their way to the ring, or something happens that stops them from ever entering the ring and competing.
That way, everyone in the arena and in kayfabe thinks all 30 men have entered, but then a suprise 31st entrant comes in and fills the 30 spot.
They can explain it the next night that Edge was awarded the spot because only 29 men had technically entered and there had to be a 30th.
You could even have him be the one who mysteriously assaulted the would be entrant out back in the gorilla position. You just have a jobber shown laying knocked out and they speculate who did it the whole match.
Or Christian, which would really make it interesting. Or even Jericho.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-21-2010, 12:10 AM
they did that a few years ago with Foley

Jeritron
01-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Simpsons already did it

Jeritron
01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
I know one thing...if WWE wanted to throw 31-33 or so guys out there, they could totally get away with it on my end. As long as they sold the fact that the last guy was number 30, I would never notice.
Seriously, who keeps count during the matchup?

Droford
01-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Edge got Vickie Guerrero to guarantee him a spot in the Royal Rumble while she was still the RAW GM and before they got "divorced".

Evil Vito
01-21-2010, 12:49 AM
they did that a few years ago with Foley

<font color=goldenrod>Did they? I seem to remember Foley attacking somebody backstage and flat-out taking his place, not there being 31 entrants.</font>

Supreme Olajuwon
01-21-2010, 08:12 AM
well Jerry was talking about one of the original 30 not being able to make it to the ring, so technically it'd still be 30 if someone took his place

Ermaximus
01-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Maybe they could have a situation where an entrant during the match gets assaulted on their way to the ring, or something happens that stops them from ever entering the ring and competing.

Scotty 2 Hotty in the 2002 Royal Rumble. He was on his way to the ring and Taker laid him out. This all happened after Maven eliminated Taker in the match and WWE actually thinking any of us would give a shit about Maven.

Rammsteinmad
01-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Edge got Vickie Guerrero to guarantee him a spot in the Royal Rumble while she was still the RAW GM and before they got "divorced".

:yes:

Jeritron
01-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Scotty 2 Hotty in the 2002 Royal Rumble. He was on his way to the ring and Taker laid him out. This all happened after Maven eliminated Taker in the match and WWE actually thinking any of us would give a shit about Maven.

Yes but did someone enter in his place, or did they just leave it at that?

I'm pretty sure with the Foley thing it happened and he entered right then and there.

The difference with what I suggested is it would take place earlier in the match, and then the assailant would use the spot at the end of the match, after they've already convinced everyone that number 30 had entered and it was over.

deathtrap
01-21-2010, 06:05 PM
When Foley did it Test's music played and no one came out and it cut to the back where he was laid out. Stone Cold sent Foley out and he took Test's number/

loopydate
01-21-2010, 07:38 PM

I could actually see it going the opposite way. HBM almost wins, but winds up getting dumped out by somebody unexpectedly. Later, during the World Title match, Michaels actually COSTS Taker the belt. That way, he has no Rumble challenger gunning for him, which frees him up for Michaels. Michaels can say that if he can't have a Mania title shot at UT, NOBODY will!

Supreme Olajuwon
01-21-2010, 09:47 PM
They should do that but have Shawn flip the fuck out and beat the shit out of Taker so Taker can get some rest before Mania.

Ermaximus
01-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes but did someone enter in his place, or did they just leave it at that?

I'm pretty sure with the Foley thing it happened and he entered right then and there.

The difference with what I suggested is it would take place earlier in the match, and then the assailant would use the spot at the end of the match, after they've already convinced everyone that number 30 had entered and it was over.
Come to think of it, they left it like that. Bastards.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 04:10 AM
<font color=goldenrod>So, assuming no other Raw or ECW guys get added, that leaves 11 open slots.

Figure there will be at least 2 mystery entrants. So down to 9. There were 10 SD guys listed in the first list, so if I had to guess I'd say the odd man out from that group would be Finlay, as he really hasn't done all that much lately. I also can't see them passing up on having The Great Khali in it, so I could see him making it at Dolph Ziggler's expense.

If they were to wind up booking a Morrison/McIntyre match, take them both out and that could leave Ziggler and Khali in, or something.</font>

I agree that Finlay is the odd man out. Batista could find himself taken out and added to the World Heavyweight Title match, I guess. But yeah, besides that, unless they have Morrison and McIntyre wrestle over the IC Title, I think things are pretty obvious there:

1. Batista
2. Chris Jericho
3. Kane
4. CM Punk
5. The Great Khali
6. Matt Hardy
7. John Morrison
8. Drew McIntyre
9. R-Truth
10. Dolph Ziggler

I could see Matt Hardy & Khali qualifying as a tag team, since the WWE has had them pair together for recent weeks. It could be an interesting face contrast to the Big Show/Miz alliance. The WWE have just been announcing spots, but I think SmackDown! might have its guys earn them. Dolph Ziggler over Finlay, for example -- since both could lay claim to being a Royal Rumble-worthy competitor.

Evil Vito
01-22-2010, 10:47 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Maybe I'm crazy...but I actually think Santino Marella might have a decent showing this year. He lasted around 30 seconds in '08, and WWE says he lasted just 1 second last year...quite honestly, that record is unbeatable. It's not possible to enter the ring and get thrown out in less than a second.

So between that and the fact that he is now a comedy face as opposed to the comedy heel he was the previous two years, I can see him lasting at least an interval or two. Maybe even a candidate to record a fluke elimination. He'll probably still be a "comedy entry" in the things he does while in the ring, but for some reason I don't see him being an insta-elimination this year.</font>

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 10:50 AM
<font color=goldenrod>
I don't see him being an insta-elimination this year.</font>

That role is reserved for Carlito and Swagger.

As for Santino, I'd love for him to eliminate Batista, just because.

The Jayman
01-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I think Santino will pull the "Lawler" and hide under the ring

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 11:11 AM
I think Santino will pull the "Lawler" and hide under the ring

Oh shit. What Royal Rumble was it that he did that? He fell asleep under there didn't he?

Xero
01-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Hoping we'll see this in the Rumble this year:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_Pt5Zo4ycE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_Pt5Zo4ycE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_Pt5Zo4ycE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_Pt5Zo4ycE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I actually think they will pull that exact same spot. Only perhaps with DX instead of Triple H/Cena. With that aside, I could also see Santino Marella hiding under the ring and such, and maybe even getting a fluke elimination or two. Santino accidentally eliminating someone could be hilarious, and would fit Santino's character perfectly.

I think Carlito will have the most-jokey elimination this year. Jack Swagger could, as well, but I have some small hope that he will get a solid mid-Rumble run, before being eliminated by a big name.

Dolph Ziggler is one guy I could see entering quickly before being eliminated. Yeah, he's being taken seriously again, but his feud with Kane is interesting. I believe Kane eliminated Ziggler last year in a matter of seconds. Them repeating that could be a good way to keep their feud going. Ziggler being eliminated by Kane at the Royal Rumble could become a new tradition.

thedamndest
01-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh shit. What Royal Rumble was it that he did that? He fell asleep under there didn't he?

I remember one battle royal where he stood outside the ring on one foot for a long time and then Bret Hart came out and stepped on his toes. I think it was just on Superstars.

screech
01-22-2010, 04:53 PM
...WWE actually thinking any of us would give a shit about Maven.

I liked Maven :-\

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 08:37 PM
I remember one battle royal where he stood outside the ring on one foot for a long time and then Bret Hart came out and stepped on his toes. I think it was just on Superstars.
I must youtube this!!!

I liked Maven :-\
I stand corrected. Feel free to neg rep me for my comment if you like.

Londoner
01-22-2010, 09:35 PM
I liked maven also.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 09:58 PM
I liked maven also.

I stand corrected. Feel free to neg rep me for my comment if you like.

Londoner
01-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Yeh i'm gonna neg rep you loads now, bitch.

:mad:

CSL
01-22-2010, 10:15 PM

Best part of this vid is Show just sitting back in the corner doing jack shit whilst Cody destroys his own neck to get a view of what Santino is doing

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Best part of this vid is Show just sitting back in the corner doing jack shit whilst Cody destroys his own neck to get a view of what Santino is doing

I noticed that too. Then as Santino tosses himself out, Carlito and Show both just start to laugh hysterically while MVP and Sheamus look like they have no clue what is going on.

Xero
01-22-2010, 10:41 PM
That's my favorite part honestly, Show cracking up.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Lol, I forgot about this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHZAs4zH2xg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHZAs4zH2xg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 10:52 PM
It also looks like Jack Doan is pissing himself laughing.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Rumble participants listed as of right now are as follows.

Raw:
Carlito
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Big Show
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
MVP
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
John Cena
Chris Masters

ECW:
The Hurricane
Zack Ryder
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown:
Batista
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
The Great Khali
Kane

I only count 24 on WWE.com right now. So even if you save 1 spot for Edge and 1 for RVD, that still leaves 4 spots open. Clearly Smackdown is getting the short end of the stick here.

Also make note that Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool has apparently been added to the Royal Rumble card.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't think Finlay will make it into the Royal Rumble Match. He should sell his injuries at the hands of Batista.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't think Finlay will make it into the Royal Rumble Match. He should sell his injuries at the hands of Batista.

So who will get the last 4 spots then? Morrison, Ziggler, Hardy, and R-Truth?

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 11:10 PM
So who will get the last 4 spots then? Morrison, Ziggler, Hardy, and R-Truth?

Bingo. Depending on what sort of shape he is in, I could also see Drew McIntyre making it in. This would probably bump Edge out. I don't know if he's ready for a Rumble return.

So the last six slots I see going to:

1. Drew McIntyre
2. John Morrison
3. R-Truth
4. Matt Hardy
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Rob Van Dam

parkmania
01-22-2010, 11:15 PM

1996. The relevant parts are about 2 minutes into in #2 and 2 minutes into #5.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3eYrybT-lCQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3eYrybT-lCQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCpaVXUjaDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCpaVXUjaDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dAAdlDXMTc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dAAdlDXMTc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OVBoblTAic&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OVBoblTAic&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYkROCBIChg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYkROCBIChg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdEwFgibpjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mdEwFgibpjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P6drHXPH-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P6drHXPH-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Evil Vito
01-24-2010, 11:26 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I kinda hate how there has been no structure to the Rumble participants (in terms of brand) since ECW came into the fold. I mean hell...even Raw's biggest jobbers get in this year at the expense of more "worthy" names on the other shows.</font>

RatedGSuperstar
01-24-2010, 11:46 AM
If we're going with the assumption there will be two surprise/unannounced entrants, I'm hoping for Edge and RVD (or even Booker), like everyone else. In reality, we'll probably get Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Hornswaggle or something.

abec
01-24-2010, 10:10 PM
i predict kane comes in and clears house while santanio get thrown out quick.

loopydate
01-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Rumble participants listed as of right now are as follows.

Raw:
Carlito
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Big Show
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
MVP
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
John Cena

ECW:
The Hurricane
Zack Ryder
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown:
Batista
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
The Great Khali
Kane

I only count 24 on WWE.com right now. So even if you save 1 spot for Edge and 1 for RVD, that still leaves 4 spots open. Clearly Smackdown is getting the short end of the stick here.

Also make note that Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool has apparently been added to the Royal Rumble card.

Could have sworn that last week on RAW, they mentioned Ziggler was in, but he still hasn't been added on .com

mike adamle
01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Could have sworn that last week on RAW, they mentioned Ziggler was in, but he still hasn't been added on .com

You're right. And I think on the 1/15 edition of SmackDown! Dolph was even talking about being in the rumble himself. Nice follow up WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Truthfully, I don't know if they said Ziggler was officially in, or if they just implied that he wanted to be in. There's no reason he shouldn't be. I still think that MVP and The Miz should be having a US Title match, which frees up two spaces.

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2010, 10:40 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I kinda hate how there has been no structure to the Rumble participants (in terms of brand) since ECW came into the fold. I mean hell...even Raw's biggest jobbers get in this year at the expense of more "worthy" names on the other shows.</font>

I know what you mean. 12, 12 and 6 would be the fair way to do it. RAW and SmackDown! each have two hours, while ECW has one. With 30 men in, these numbers allow an even ratio.

Krimzon7
01-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Edge gets a special exemption to be #31. That would make his return totally a surprise since all 30 others would have been in by that point.

i like it....I LIKE IT!!!:love:

Evil Vito
01-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I know what you mean. 12, 12 and 6 would be the fair way to do it. RAW and SmackDown! each have two hours, while ECW has one. With 30 men in, these numbers allow an even ratio.

<font color=goldenrod>Yeah that would work, even for mystery entrants. Like if RVD made a one-off appearance, he could still be classified as an ECW entrant as that was the last brand he was technically on. And debuting/re-rebuting mystery guys would represent whatever show they were going to ultimately be on (like Tatanka returning in 2006, turns out he was a SmackDown! entrant)</font>

Mr. Nerfect
01-27-2010, 10:10 AM
After RAW, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting Shawn Michaels winning the Royal Rumble with Triple H being runner-up. :-\

addy2hotty
01-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Cena's winning the Rumble. I have no doubt.

There was no point in him and Orton having a set to other then to set this up.

Cena, Michaels, Trips and Bats final four.

Trips and Batista eliminate each other leading to a WM match and Michaels and Cena go at it for a while with Cena coming through.

Champ is here BS for the nest 3 months etc.

Londoner
01-27-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't think cena's gonna win, kinda hoping vince screws him out of the rumble somehow, after the promo they had on raw.

Evil Vito
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
<font color=goldenrod>So Santino Marella is out of the Rumble, selling his attack on Monday from Jack Swagger. The Hurricane has also been pulled, likely after the incident this week.

Chris Masters and Matt Hardy have been placed in. Still leaves 6 open spots. Kinda hope they add one more ECW guy in to make up for moving The Hurricane out...Goldust or Vladimir Kozlov, probably the former (which would make sense as his tag partner Yoshi Tatsu is in).</font>

Phenomenal 1
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
likely guesses if they don't have any suprise entrants such as edge or another superstar from say WWE past would make my guesses likely of Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Luke Gallows, and The Great Khali to fill the spots. I see Gallows as a likely entrant due to his gimmick and to help his mentor CM Punk.

James Diesel
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Now what ever happened to Orton being in the Rumble? Like I know he's busy with Sheamus, but wasn't he told he'd have a spot in the Rumble? What if he just came in randomly?

Phenomenal 1
01-29-2010, 05:17 PM
not more than likely...I'm thinking that they'll be booking a Legacy run in and their is a misque or perhaps a turn of some sorts in the works to keep the belt on Sheamus and give him the dub here. I see likely Randy perhaps winning the WWE Championship in the Elimination Chamber PPV in February possibly and most likely setting up a Cena vs Orton match...AGAIN!!

James Diesel
01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Well now that I think of it, with HBK going after Taker that leaves HHH open and I see HHH and Cena going at it again