PDA

View Full Version : Yo Noid, here's your big chance man.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 01:43 PM
By Ryan Clark on Friday, January 22nd, 2010 at 11:42 AM EST

– WWE is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for the writing team, audio engineer, a creative writer, assistant writer and on-air talent for announcing. You can get more information at http://www.wwe-careers.com

thedamndest
01-22-2010, 01:45 PM
If you know how to write "Cena wins" you will get this job.

kareru
01-22-2010, 01:47 PM
yeah, noid will make the best audio engineer in wrestling history

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Truthfully, out of those jobs, I probably would be best suited in the WWE for being an on-air announcer. Watch out, Jack Korpela! I don't have the Nickelodeon experience neccessary to write for the WWE.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Noid, I honestly think half of what you post is better than the shit they do on RAW. This is IMO of course.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I do appreciate that, Ermax. Just be careful, if you say that too loud, someone will mock you for it. ;)

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 01:55 PM
I do appreciate that, Ermax. Just be careful, if you say that too loud, someone will mock you for it. ;)

I don't care. I enjoy reading Noid posts, what of it?

kareru
01-22-2010, 01:58 PM
ermax and noid
sitting in a tree
talkin' 'bout the wwe

Gertner
01-22-2010, 01:58 PM
lol send them your plans on how you could make Val Venis a main event star

The Jayman
01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I would write a book of Noid posts and watch it become a bestseller. Keep up the work.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
lol send them your plans on how you could make Val Venis a main event star

Re-hire him from TNA and have him throw the TNA World Heavyweight Title in the trash. "But he's not the TNA World Champion, Noid!" Yet...

kareru
01-22-2010, 02:07 PM
i looked through all that and at no point did i see the job for the guy that oils up the divas before showtime

ill have to keep checking back

The Franchise
01-22-2010, 02:17 PM
If you know how to write "Cena wins" you will get this job.

Cena wans.

Shit.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 02:23 PM
i looked through all that and at no point did i see the job for the guy that oils up the divas before showtime

ill have to keep checking back

I don't know why, but this post made me want to ask that old question again:

"Why is it that you usually see one referee regularly get the Divas matches?"

For years it seemed to be Jack Doan refereeing matches involving the ladies. Now it's "Noah Wilson" (the black ref) who gets to call a lot of them. Is there some sort of story behind this?

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 02:23 PM
I would write a book of Noid posts and watch it become a bestseller. Keep up the work.

If TPWW can publish a book about the BEST DAMN iNATOR quotes, then why not a Noid 1?

KIRA
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I don't know why, but this post made me want to ask that old question again:

"Why is it that you usually see one referee regularly get the Divas matches?"

For years it seemed to be Jack Doan refereeing matches involving the ladies. Now it's "Noah Wilson" (the black ref) who gets to call a lot of them. Is there some sort of story behind this?

They are both gay you see and thus are not bothered(greatly distracted) by the extreme titillation of things like gail kim or Maryse's pin or Mickie James's...Everything
:naughty:

screech
01-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Totally applying for that on-air talent position.

FourFifty
01-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Gonna apply for the writers job.

CSL
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
lol

FourFifty
01-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Just applied, used my Punk/Ryder feud in it.

In all honesty I think WWE could benefit from having a few outside consultants. Just someone who is given a discount on merch in exchange for their point of view.

Ermaximus
01-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Just applied, used my Punk/Ryder feud in it.

In all honesty I think WWE could benefit from having a few outside consultants. Just someone who is given a discount on merch in exchange for their point of view.

Plus who would know how to win over the net wrestling fans than one of their own?

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2010, 11:04 PM
They are both gay you see and thus are not bothered(greatly distracted) by the extreme titillation of things like gail kim or Maryse's pin or Mickie James's...Everything
:naughty:

I'm not sure about "Pro Wrestling" Noah Wilson, but Jack Doan has got a wife and two daughters. :-\

KIRA
01-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Jack Doan has got a wife and two daughters.

So did this guy http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Gra7es/703px-Jim_McGreevey_2009_Exodus_6.jpg

I'm just sayin........

ministrychick77
01-28-2010, 03:31 AM
i applied. know i won't hear back, but oh well

DaVe
01-28-2010, 07:40 AM
So, can someone explain to me what baby scouts doing in Ermaximus's sig? I don't get it.

Xero
01-28-2010, 08:40 AM
So did this guy http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Gra7es/703px-Jim_McGreevey_2009_Exodus_6.jpg

I'm just sayin........

I live next door to a guy who fucked him. lol

Ermaximus
01-28-2010, 08:45 AM
So, can someone explain to me what baby scouts doing in Ermaximus's sig? I don't get it.

I think he is hitting the walls with his bat, if that's what you are asking?

KIRA
01-28-2010, 08:51 AM
I live next door to a guy who fucked him. lol

Man Mcgreevy is just a whore lol

Fox
01-28-2010, 11:56 AM
VINCE: I want to introduce you guys to the newest addition to the creative staff: Noid.

NOID: Thanks, Mister McMahon.

VINCE: What kind of fresh ideas are you bringing to the table for us in this new year?

NOID: Well, to be perfectly honest, I think that we missed the boat on a big star; a guy who could've been a Legend on par with Jack Briscoe and Pat Patterson. But I don't think it's too late; we just need to bring him back and start pushing him.

VINCE: Who are you talking about? Kennedy? Umaga?

NOID: Val Venis.

VINCE & WRITING STAFF: ..........

NOID: Right?

VINCE: Get out.

Xero
01-28-2010, 11:58 AM
VINCE: I want to introduce you guys to the newest addition to the creative staff: Noid.

NOID: Thanks, Mister McMahon.

VINCE: What kind of fresh ideas are you bringing to the table for us in this new year?

NOID: Well, to be perfectly honest, I think that we missed the boat on a big star; a guy who could've been a Legend on par with Jack Briscoe and Pat Patterson. But I don't think it's too late; we just need to bring him back and start pushing him.

VINCE: Who are you talking about? Kennedy? Umaga?

NOID: Val Venis.

VINCE & WRITING STAFF: ..........

NOID: Right?

VINCE: Get out.

Noid: Okay, okay, I'm kidding. Can't you take a joke?

Vince: ...Who are you REALLY talking about?

Noid: Okay, get this... WrestleMania 27... Chris Jericho vs....... Doug Basham!

Vince: ...Get out.

Ermaximus
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Noid: Okay, okay, I'm kidding. Can't you take a joke?

Vince: ...Who are you REALLY talking about?

Noid: Okay, get this... WrestleMania 27... Chris Jericho vs....... Doug Basham!

Vince: ...Get out.

Noid: Ok, ok, you got me again guys, but seriously, this next idea will knock your socks off.

Vince: I'm getting a little aggitated with you and it's your first day.

Noid: Hear me out. I know who we need to push like a mega star to get everyone behind him and he'll be more over than anyone ever.

Vince: More over than HHH? Cena? HBK? Who is it?

Noid: Kaval!

Vince: Kaval? You want to push Kaval? I'm listening.

Noid: Kaval can come in and take out everyone. Taker, Khali, Kane, Big Show, Punk and Gallows, just make him a beast.

Vince: Ok, this is what I'm talking about!

Noid: He just has to do it while wearing a dress and claiming to be a tranny you once slept with Vince.

Vince: Get the fuck out!

Xero
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Vince: ...AND GET ME PERRY SATURN!

The Franchise
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
I could see Vince doing the tranny storyline actually.

Ermaximus
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
I could see Vince doing the tranny storyline actually.

Rosa Mendes.....

Xero
01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Sammy.

(Not G.)

Phenomenal 1
01-29-2010, 05:15 PM
interestling that WWE is hiring for the writing team...be interesting and surprised if they dont' pull some hollywood screenwriter or former mid known actor in to help write on their team...can anyone say and remember: Freddie Prince Jr??