PDA

View Full Version : Paycheck

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I was watching these critics talk the other day and Paycheck came into discussion. The critics weren't too fond of it, but they didn't seem to kow much about anything. They deemed it as "ridiculous", but when I read the plot, I thought it really wouldn't be all that unbeliveable. Anyway my parents saw this the other day, and said I'd like it (they did too). I was wondering what people here on the board thought of this movie (please no spoilers).

Boondock Saint
04-12-2004, 04:21 PM
I dunno. I thought it was OK. Some of the action was cool, it is John Woo after all. I don't mind Affleck either. The story was pretty interesting, and it's based off a story by the same author of Minority Report, which I liked a lot. They're not very similar though.

I'd say it's worth checking out, a rental. But it wasn't anything to write home about it.

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the help. :y:

Funky Fly
04-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Is this the one where the guy left a bunch of clues for himself to solve some mystery?

I know Affleck's in that. It seems like the Bourne Identity 2, and he's taken over Matt Damon's role.

loopydate
04-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Personally, I'll wait for the actual Bourne Identity 2.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Personally, I'll wait for the actual Bourne Identity 2.

Agreed. I mean The Bourne Supremacy actually is fairly promising. I mean, the books are great, and the first movie was pretty good. Matt did a decent job as Bourne.

Mr. Nerfect
04-13-2004, 03:46 AM
*Had no idea The Bourne Surpremacy was coming out.*

:D

HeartBreakMan2k
04-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Well, it's only filming now, but yeah at least it's being worked out.

SuperSlim
04-13-2004, 09:45 AM
meh it wasn't great at all... let's just say I'm glad that I had a free movie pass to get in to see it rather than havin to pay for it myself.