PDA

View Full Version : TNA question.

Favre4Ever
02-13-2010, 11:09 PM
What is the future of TNA? It seems like the company has pushed all of thier chips into the center of the pot with their to decision to allow Hogan and Bischoff into the booking mix. Will this inevitably explode in their faces? If (when) it does, can the company recover? Post your thoughts on the future of TNA here.

Xero
02-13-2010, 11:23 PM
It blew up in their faces in the first match under the Hogan/Bischoff regime. I knew from that point they were fucked.

WHO ENDS A CAGE MATCH WITH A FUCKING DQ!?

owenbrown
02-13-2010, 11:41 PM
So TNA is OFFICIALLY WCW version 2.0 now right?

Xero
02-13-2010, 11:44 PM
3.0 at this point I'd say.

Skippord
02-14-2010, 01:17 AM
well the cage was inescapable so they had to end it in a DQ

but TNA has been fairly bad since they came in

KIRA
02-14-2010, 01:59 AM
I foolishly still have hope:(

TrentDRUGFREE
02-14-2010, 04:48 AM
If only TNA had a billionaire mogul at spike tv willing to throw millions of dollars at them for pointless celebrities, meaningless gimmicks and expensive segments....
If only WWE had a billionaire to throw millions of dollars away for pointless celebrities, meaningless gimmicks and somewhat expensive but nonetheless irrelevant segments...hmm

Skippord
02-14-2010, 04:58 AM
hey Trent, do you do drugs?

TrentDRUGFREE
02-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Mang, I'm shroomin' it up right now!

Lavel
02-14-2010, 06:33 AM
well the cage was inescapable so they had to end it in a DQ

No im pretty sure they could get out of that cage they had to ruin a perfectly good match in order to show Jeff hardy. TNA messed up big time by bringing in Hogan and Bischoff the best segment in recent weeks has been "The band" angels. IMO

Skippord
02-14-2010, 06:44 AM
watch Homicide trying to climb out of it

kareru
02-14-2010, 09:04 AM
i don't see it 'exploding in their faces' anytime soon and even if it does, the carter family have more than enough money to pull them out of any financial troubles that may get into, thats the difference between wcw and tna, in wcw the parent company wanted wcw to fail and were glad when it did and in tna its in the best interests for them for this business venture to succeed.

The Pope
02-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Pope's there, he will enlight TNA to a new level.

Xero
02-14-2010, 11:36 AM
i don't see it 'exploding in their faces' anytime soon and even if it does, the carter family have more than enough money to pull them out of any financial troubles that may get into, thats the difference between wcw and tna, in wcw the parent company wanted wcw to fail and were glad when it did and in tna its in the best interests for them for this business venture to succeed.

So basically you're saying they'd throw millions at TNA because it failed to try to pull it out?

Yeah, sounds like a great business plan.

I honestly don't see why it's "in the best interest" of them to keep it alive. If it's losing money it's stupid as fuck to keep it alive.

kareru
02-14-2010, 12:25 PM
So basically you're saying they'd throw millions at TNA because it failed to try to pull it out?

Yeah, sounds like a great business plan.

I honestly don't see why it's "in the best interest" of them to keep it alive. If it's losing money it's stupid as fuck to keep it alive.

ever heard of a stimulus package?

TheAdamEvansFan
02-14-2010, 12:42 PM
TNA has always been bad. So spicing it up with old faces and stuff like that is not too bad of an idea. But what troubles me is that the president, dixie carter, lets Spike run the show. Spike brings in all the great talent like Foley, Hogan, Bischoff, Lashley, and others. This recruiting process troubles me as you need a strong leader to really get the business rolling. Look at the McMahons, if Vince needed time off, he had Linda, Shane or Stephanie to rely on. Now, He can't rely on Shane officially or Linda, but he can still rely on Steph, Trips, and Shawn, and not to mention the others behind the scenes. Btw, I think that cage is pretty sweet.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-14-2010, 12:45 PM
WCW failed because of Vince Russo and The Powers to Be.. That is when all the faction storylines and focus on tag teams, cruiserweights, etc.. went out the window and crap storylines came in about power struggles... I don't know if TNA is repeating this or not, but I don't think that they had much of a choice on this matter as it's do or die..

The Pope
02-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Dixie Carter won't let Hogan destroy her company, she isn't that stupid

Kane Knight
02-14-2010, 02:38 PM
ever heard of a stimulus package?

Wasn't that Val Venis' finisher?

Xero
02-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Dixie Carter won't let Hogan destroy her company, she isn't that stupid

lol