PDA

View Full Version : MIz and The Bigshows mania opponents

SupaNovaHBK
02-24-2010, 09:21 AM
who will be ther mania opponents IF IN FACT they have a match at all...

morrison seems likely after his loss, add to the fact the recent history with miz could go down well. a partner i have no idea of tho.

DrCrawford
02-24-2010, 09:23 AM
im not sure, but did like seeing yoshi tatsu and evan bourne team up on raw. those two should form their own tagteam

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
The Unified WWE Tag Team Championship has been used for super-teams recently. It would seem weird to see a proper tag team actually challenge for the belts, so I assume it will two guys who are thrown together. John Morrison seems like a likely choice -- just given his history with The Miz. I'd mark out if Joey Mercury returned to be his tag team partner, but I doubt the WWE would go that route.

It'd likely be someone from the SmackDown! brand. R-Truth is a possibility, but I could also see him facing Drew McIntyre or being part of Money in the Bank. Kane is another -- as he has history with Big Show, as well. Perhaps they just do something weird, and have Goldust team up with Morrison, and give the older Rhodes kid another WrestleMania payday?

John Morrison seems like a good bet, though.

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Actually, come to think of it, John Morrison & Evan Bourne seem like the kind of tag team that the WWE would pimp the shit out of. They love showing off Starship Pain and Air Bourne, so putting the guys behind the moves together could be good for a nice little run. A team consisting of a RAW Superstar and a SmackDown! Superstar would also allow them to promote the feud on both brands heading into Mania. And if they don't feel that Bourne is credible enough heading into Mania, they can just have him beat The Miz for the US Title before the show, so that he already has some gold heading into the match.

Indifferent Clox
02-24-2010, 10:18 AM
nah it'll be either danieson v. miz for the title or a tag team match with Danielson and Morrison

Also I think CM Punk will bring in Kaval as his rookie, dumping the current John Cena stuck in a tan booth in super syain mode

4 knuckles up
02-24-2010, 10:29 AM
nah it'll be either danieson v. miz for the title or a tag team match with Danielson and Morrison

Also I think CM Punk will bring in Kaval as his rookie, dumping the current John Cena stuck in a tan booth in super syain mode

:lol: I thought it was a black guy at first. Guido power!

Skippord
02-24-2010, 10:40 AM
wait that guy is seriously white?

wow, that's tanning commitment

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Darren Young does look like a white John Cena.

Schlomey
02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme vs ShowMiz vs Bourne/Tatsu

Norwegian Badass
02-24-2010, 11:05 AM
morrison and r-trtuh and they should call them self "thugs"

Jordan
02-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Morrison and Mercury would be sick.

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
What if The Miz faced The Big Show at Wrestlemania?

Norwegian Badass
02-24-2010, 12:46 PM

that will be sweeeeeeeeeet

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Remember back when The Miz was 'feuding' with Cena? Well, there was that time that The Miz came into the ring with a steel chair and just laid into the Big Show to prove that he belonged on Raw or something. The Big Show could easily just be screwing with The Miz until the time is JUST right for payback.

Just something to think about.

Jordan
02-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Well hey Miz and Big Show would be really great, I would like to see the team last beyond Wrestlemania

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS!!

Miz and Big Show asked for WM opponents from Teddy Long at the tapings, no opponents were announced.

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Do you know how to use the spoiler tags Jordan?

You son of a bitch :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
02-24-2010, 01:08 PM
But yeah, I'd like ShowMiz to be the champs for the remainder of 2010. I'm just throwing another possibility out there.

Jordan
02-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Do you know how to use the spoiler tags Jordan?

You son of a bitch :mad:

I do now

Dave Youell
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
I called MNM a while back

They could always go 4 way and have Hart Dynasty and add in Crime Tyme as well

Team Sheep
02-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Would love to see a fatal four way. The way things are heading we're gonna have 10 matches at Wrestlemania. Gonna be a bit of a squeeze.

ImpactPlayer365
02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Its funny how the only actual tag teams in WWE right now arent even in the talk of wrestling for the belts let alone actually hold em. All these mash ups of singles wrestlers making number one tag team contenders. Weird weird world the WWE.

Droford
02-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I called MNM a while back

They could always go 4 way and have Hart Dynasty and add in Crime Tyme as well

if they get Joey Mercury back it would be Morrison and Mercury (M&M like the candy which wont happen) so..

I think it will be MizShow vs The Kool Aid Gang vs Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme

Mr. C
02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
MVP is a possibility, but I see him being part of Money In The Bank. Perhaps they just have Goldust team up with Mark Henry. :y:

Droford
02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
MVP is a possibility, but I see him being part of Money In The Bank. Perhaps they just have Goldust team up with Mark Henry. :y:

Didnt Mark Henry and Evan Bourne tag once?

Mr. C
02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Didnt Mark Henry and Evan Bourne tag once?

Eh, rather see Goldust/Henry.

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 09:02 PM

I've thought about this, but I did not remember that steel chair incident. It'd be cool to bring it up, but of all the things the WWE chooses to remember? I could just see someone giving Big Show a US Title shot, and Show shrugging, and then KOing Miz.

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 09:04 PM
if they get Joey Mercury back it would be Morrison and Mercury (M&M like the candy which wont happen) so..

I think it will be MizShow vs The Kool Aid Gang vs Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme

I've actually thought of the MNM name problem, but the WWE will either just call them "MNM" like their old team name, and just forget what it means; or call them John Morrison & Joey Mercury -- because the WWE hates team names. Or they'll call them "The Rock Stars" or something generic like that. I mean, John Morrison does seem named for Jim Morrison, and Joey Mercury has the same surname as the legendary Freddie.

Mr. C
02-24-2010, 09:19 PM
I've actually thought of the MNM name problem, but the WWE will either just call them "MNM" like their old team name, and just forget what it means; or call them John Morrison & Joey Mercury -- because the WWE hates team names. Or they'll call them "The Rock Stars" or something generic like that. I mean, John Morrison does seem named for Jim Morrison, and Joey Mercury has the same surname as the legendary Freddie.

"MNM" - Mercury 'N Morrison

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2010, 09:26 PM
"MNM" - Mercury 'N Morrison

Or that. :shifty:

Mr. C
02-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Or that. :shifty:

:?:

glanville6
02-24-2010, 11:21 PM
I actually like the idea of Danielson in a match. As a partner...how about Jerry Lawler as a partner? He's always wanted to have a match at Mania, he deserves it. How does it fit? Lawler is pretty cool with the Internet (I'm pretty sure, he has a website and he does his own stuff, I think). If Cole takes his hatred of the IWC on to Monday Nights, Lawler defends Danielson and the IWC, tells the Miz he is no mentor...brags about all the titles he has won- but the only thing he never got that he wanted was the one match on the grandest stage of them all-and a WWE title...and how Danielson will take the master to school. I know this is not going to happen...but I do think that the likes of Cryme Time and the Hart Dynasty will be lucky to be in a dark match. I'm cool with Goldust and maybe a returning Booker T? That would at least get the fans to pop.

Krimzon7
02-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Look, Miz N D. Bryan have a great little thing working here. As cool as It would be to see him team with Morrison for the straps, I would rather not. Morrison is due for a push. He has defintely paid some dues here in the WWE. The only person I want to see him team with would be Drew McIntyre only because they have the whole doppleganger thing with HHH and Michaels( I swear vince cloned these two kids out of hair and semen of Michaels and HHH). Other than that, Morrison should punch his ticket for the moon