TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWE is really careless sometimes.... (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=14834)

TJ4LIFE 06-15-2004 08:43 AM

WWE is really careless sometimes....

I was just thinking about last year when Taker took some time off because his father was very ill. none of this was mentioned on t.v of course. When his father passed away Taker returned to SD. He rode his bike on his entrance and stopped on the stage/entrace area where he patted his chest(respect symbol) and pointed to the sky. This would've been enough as a personal sign of respect from taker. Then all of a sudden Michael Cole blurts out something like 'The Undertaker is paying his respects to his father who sadly passed away this past weekend' You really have to feel sorry for all the marks out there who were thinking 'I though The Undertaker killed his parents about 30 years ago??' oh dear.

On another note - don't you think it would be a cool idea if WWE brought back 'Kennel From Hell' and revamp it - for example give it a more sinister name and get rid of the dogs? I think that a steel cage inside a HIAC was a good concept. The dogs just ruined it(and went for a crap) and the performers were sub-standard. All-in-all the match idea was wasted completly. In a main event standard match with top performers i think the idea could really work, and really pull some interest.

big_bluto 06-15-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ4LIFE
I was just thinking about last year when Taker took some time off because his father was very ill. none of this was mentioned on t.v of course. When his father passed away Taker returned to SD. He rode his bike on his entrance and stopped on the stage/entrace area where he patted his chest(respect symbol) and pointed to the sky. This would've been enough as a personal sign of respect from taker. Then all of a sudden Michael Cole blurts out something like 'The Undertaker is paying his respects to his father who sadly passed away this past weekend' You really have to feel sorry for all the marks out there who were thinking 'I though The Undertaker killed his parents about 30 years ago??' oh dear.

No. :mad:
You have to feel sorry for the Undertaker, who lost his father.
Not some obscure dip-sh</>it fans who should know by now that wrestling is fake! :wtf:
And it is!
Quote:

On another note - don't you think it would be a cool idea if WWE brought back 'Kennel From Hell' and revamp it - for example give it a more sinister name and get rid of the dogs? I think that a steel cage inside a HIAC was a good concept. The dogs just ruined it(and went for a crap) and the performers were sub-standard. All-in-all the match idea was wasted completly. In a main event standard match with top performers i think the idea could really work, and really pull some interest.

Hell In a Cell with a Steel Cage inside it, with dogs inbetween, taking shits with sub-par performers? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
This idea should have been wasted and trash-canned before it even got spoken about out loud! :yes:
Don't ever suggest this again to anybody, or WWE will probably do it!
This has to be one of the most stupid ideas ever,so expect to see it as the next HHH v HBK match. :nono: :(

TJ4LIFE 06-15-2004 09:16 AM

my comment on the undertaker was sarcasm. i dont feel sorry for the marks at all. i was making the point that i would laugh at some dumb mark at home scratching his head thinking that taker already lost his parents.
As for kennel from hell, you blatently missed my point - i was suggesting they bring up just the cage and the cell -NO DOGS. plus with main event guys. and obviously a new more sinister name.
'MR . Under-rated?' I see why

big_bluto 06-15-2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

my comment on the undertaker was sarcasm. i dont feel sorry for the marks at all. i was making the point that i would laugh at some dumb mark at home scratching his head thinking that taker already lost his parents.
As for kennel from hell, you blatently missed my point - i was suggesting they bring up just the cage and the cell -NO DOGS. plus with main event guys. and obviously a new more sinister name.
'MR . Under-rated?' I see why

Here we go again..........

Alright then: Sarcasm?
This is the written word, not spoken. There's no body language, no variation of vocal pitch, no change of pace to suggest sarcasm, so you need to be a bit more obvious when posting if you want to be sarcastic.

Further to this point - you're a new guy around here, and nobody really knows you, no-one has got the style of your posts, and if you'd have been here for a while, then someone may actually have got your joke.
Good one, by the way! :shifty:

As for Kennel from Hell - I got your point.
I just think it's an awful idea.

TJ4LIFE 06-15-2004 09:27 AM

Thanks. I guess im jus gunna have 2 work my way around putting my style across!

Back Stabbed 06-15-2004 11:52 AM

I guess your keennal from Hell could work, but you're missing some thing.....DOGS! Honestly (w/o the dogs) It might be cool.

Stickman 06-15-2004 12:01 PM

What would be the point of having the Cell around a cage? The cage is there to keep you in and keep people out. So what's the Cell for? If they were stupid enough to do this, it'd better be the blue cage not the fence cage.

Hired Hitman 06-15-2004 12:28 PM

I would rather have the Triple Cage Or the World War III cages from WCW :y:

Back Stabbed 06-15-2004 12:31 PM

is WW3 like wargames?

Corkscrewed 06-15-2004 03:48 PM

Calm down Bluto, no need to go postal on the new guy.

I think the cage in a hell in a cell is pretty repetitive, since the cage basically prevents you from using the cell to much advantage. War Games, on the other hand... :drool:

James Steele 06-15-2004 10:07 PM

I wish Vince would wake up and do

WWE Survivor Series 2004-
Battle Of The Brands 5 v. 5 Raw v. SmackDown!
THE RETURN OF WAR GAMES!

and the winning brand gets THE Main Event spot at WrestleMania 21 or get to name the #30 entrant in the rumble or something!

ColdwaVer 06-15-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickman
What would be the point of having the Cell around a cage? The cage is there to keep you in and keep people out. So what's the Cell for? If they were stupid enough to do this, it'd better be the blue cage not the fence cage.

Well in the Kennel From Hell match the idea was that if you escaped the cage you would face the dogs, the HIAC structure was there to keep the dogs from getting at the crowd.

Kane Knight 06-15-2004 10:23 PM

The WWE is notorious for both breaking KAYFABE and pissing and moaning about people breaking KAYFABE.

Hired Hitman 06-15-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back Stabbed
is WW3 like wargames?

Yeah, that is it, I said the name of the PPV...

Which they should use with the Wargames match :y:

Head 06-16-2004 12:33 AM

It all depends on what the Undertaker wanted. If he asked Cole to meantion his father, screw the five year old storyline.

As for the KFH, I really don't like the idea, whether it's built up well or not. I really don't see much of a point to having two cages.