TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto 5 (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=82991)

Kane Knight 11-05-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 3672715)
I don't look a day over 925 thank you very much.

El Fangel 11-05-2011 10:16 PM

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2011/0...s_jacket_t.jpg

Bitch, please.

Kane Knight 11-05-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 3672754)

when 900 years old you are, look that good you will not.

El Fangel 11-05-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane Knight (Post 3672755)
when 900 years old you are, look that good you will not.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks...xzwwo1_500.jpg

El Fangel 11-05-2011 10:32 PM

On a more serious note, if you could choose one thing to be in this game, what would it be?

I want airplanes, that's it. I miss being able to grab a Jet and fly to Las Venturas at will.

Kane Knight 11-05-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 3672757)

Yeah, that's how you look. Now if only you had the wisdom. :p

El Fangel 11-05-2011 10:43 PM

And the mitochondria :shifty:

Kane Knight 11-05-2011 10:45 PM

I think it's Melatonin.

El Fangel 11-05-2011 10:46 PM

He is a jedi, not an insomniac.

Mr. C 11-06-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
On a more serious note, if you could choose one thing to be in this game, what would it be?

I want airplanes, that's it. I miss being able to grab a Jet and fly to Las Venturas at will.

Customizing of character HAS to be in. Not a complete create a character feature, but at least more clothing options, some hair, and tattoos.

El Fangel 11-06-2011 12:11 AM

Car mods I think as well. I really enjoyed having customized cars, especially lowriders :cool:

El Fangel 11-06-2011 01:39 AM

I think I have watched that trailer about 50+ times now, looking for things we may have missed haha.

Drakul 11-06-2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 3672758)

A world that feels as active and living as RDRs and then some. I want to go to the suburbs and see a mailman attacked by a guard dog. I want to see groups of peds at 2am on a Friday/Saturday night, drunk, staggering down the street togethor. Car crashes, plane crashes (They were always entertaining in SA), train crashes, peds getting off and on buses. Thick traffic at rush hour, eerily deserted streets at night. I could go on and on. I want the ingame time to be more than a change of lighting and the ingame day to actually mean something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 3672929)
I think I have watched that trailer about 50+ times now, looking for things we may have missed haha.

Some one has a video where they point almost everything in the trailer that could be of interest such as the sweat on the female hikers arm pit.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeLsnbIaZ60?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeLsnbIaZ60?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Extreme Angle 11-06-2011 03:33 AM

Ooooo Bigfoot, spent hours looking for it in SA :lol:

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. C (Post 3672811)
Customizing of character HAS to be in. Not a complete create a character feature, but at least more clothing options, some hair, and tattoos.

Here we go again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakul (Post 3672972)
Some one has a video where they point almost everything in the trailer that could be of interest such as the sweat on the female hikers arm pit.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeLsnbIaZ60?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Jesus Christ.

Xero 11-06-2011 11:20 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...a3e8o1_500.jpg

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 11:22 AM

Did you guys see at :57 seconds? Headlights! OMG, headlights are gonna be in this game. I'm so excited!

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 11:23 AM

1:04....Wind farms...I bet they're playable characters!

El Fangel 11-06-2011 11:27 AM

Shut the fuck up.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 11:28 AM

1:08....trees in houses....Gardening mini-game?

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 11:29 AM

1:28. Parking meters. WILL THIS GAME HAVE PARKING FEES?

Will you get a wanted level for parking offenses?

RiX1024 11-06-2011 11:32 AM

I want it, I hope Niko Bellic or Roman makes a cameo which I highly doubt.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 12:20 PM

0:09...The wind blows a flag. Will weather have a crucial role?

Suck it, Fan Gerl

#BROKEN Hasney 11-06-2011 12:24 PM

I didn't notice any of those things!

Then again, I did watch the trailer once, say "neat" and realised that even things you see in the trailer may not be representative of the final game and not to take much stock in it then went about my day.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasney (Post 3673320)
I didn't notice any of those things!

Then again, I did watch the trailer once, say "neat" and realised that even things you see in the trailer may not be representative of the final game and not to take much stock in it then went about my day.

Your normalcy is counterproductive and has no place here.

Requiem 11-06-2011 12:38 PM

KK acting shocked at something people have done for -every single fucking GTA trailer- because Rockstar likes to tease people with the smallest of details that might actually mean something.

El Fangel 11-06-2011 12:38 PM

As KK said, GTFO!

Drakul 11-06-2011 01:15 PM

You know what might need redone? Crashing. When you're going at top speed and plow into a wall, the front of your car should crumple up completely. As far as I remember, all that happens in IV was you'd loose your hood and maybe fly through the window. I've liked how Burnout did crashes in terms of damage, something like that but a little less like the cars are made of tin foil.

That's another thing, seatbelts. Tap Y to get in the car normally with the risk of flying out the window on impact or hold Y to get in the car and fasten your seatbelt so you don't. Have it take an extra second before you can drive off or get out the car if you're putting your seatbelt on/off.

It makes sense. Use a seatbelt and take a second more to get ready to drive off so you don't fly through the window when you crash or don't use a seatbelt and have a speedy get away with the risk of flying out the window, taking damage or getting killed. Flying out the window takes longer to recover from so it's worth taking that second to buckle up.

They did something like this with bikes in IV. If you held Y as you got on a bike, you'd put on a helmet. I don't think it did anything, though.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:35 PM

Hmmm...Requiem thinks I'm acting "shocked."

He really is retarded.

Or really is reaching. Not sure which. They always say never assume malice when stupidity is possible, so I guess I'll stick to "retarded." Fanatically retarded, but still. Retarded.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakul (Post 3673362)
You know what might need redone? Crashing. When you're going at top speed and plow into a wall, the front of your car should crumple up completely. As far as I remember, all that happens in IV was you'd loose your hood and maybe fly through the window. I've liked how Burnout did crashes in terms of damage, something like that but a little less like the cars are made of tin foil.

That's another thing, seatbelts. Tap Y to get in the car normally with the risk of flying out the window on impact or hold Y to get in the car and fasten your seatbelt so you don't. Have it take an extra second before you can drive off or get out the car if you're putting your seatbelt on/off.

It makes sense. Use a seatbelt and take a second more to get ready to drive off so you don't fly through the window when you crash or don't use a seatbelt and have a speedy get away with the risk of flying out the window, taking damage or getting killed. Flying out the window takes longer to recover from so it's worth taking that second to buckle up.

They did something like this with bikes in IV. If you held Y as you got on a bike, you'd put on a helmet. I don't think it did anything, though.

GTA needs seatbelts.

Drakul 11-06-2011 01:38 PM

It sounds stupid but it makes sense.

El Fangel 11-06-2011 01:40 PM

Drak dude, you have said that three times now, we get it.

I think it would be a neat idea so you arent flying through the windshield though.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakul (Post 3673384)
It sounds stupid but it makes sense.

A quick get away with the risk of flying out the window in a crash, taking damage and having to get up and go back to your car or take the extra second to use the seatbelt and don't fly out when you crash so you can get on with your get away.

Can I also press a button to fasten my date's seatbelt?

Perhaps we need turn signals.

You know what would be epic? A QTE to properly adjust the mirrors.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:43 PM

It would go really well with the parking meter interactions the trailer indicates.

Requiem 11-06-2011 01:45 PM

Hey look, KK blowing one of my posts out of proportion in dramatic fashion. How predictable!

#BROKEN Hasney 11-06-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane Knight (Post 3673388)
Can I also press a button to fasten my date's seatbelt?

Don't be stupid, you only control your character. A button to tell them to put their seatbelt on.

Also one to tell her you'll turn this car around and go home if she doesn't shut her mouth.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:55 PM

Req, I'm sure whatever you just said confirmed either you were obsessed or stupid. Nevertheless, I'm simply going to leave it at this:

I'm well aware that speculation runs wild after every GTA announcement and many other franchises. Hell, it's happening with Zelda, which is basically the same game with mild touchups. People getting excited for the Master Sword being in the game, something anyone with pattern recognition would already know, because it was in the trailer.

80% of the fun of these threads, my mentally challenged chum, is the spaztastic speculation, or as I call it, spazulation.

I'll let you get back to reaching for digs at me, whether due to malice or your extra chromosomes.

Kane Knight 11-06-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasney (Post 3673403)
Don't be stupid, you only control your character. A button to tell them to put their seatbelt on.

Also one to tell her you'll turn this car around and go home if she doesn't shut her mouth.

Oh, what about a button that allows us to operate the child locks?

I want to roll down my windows, but I don't want my passengers to.

El Fangel 11-06-2011 01:56 PM

KK seems to be passing the time until a new trailer/new information bit is released by being the biggest douchenozzle in this thread.

Yes. I counted Hasney in there as well.

Requiem 11-06-2011 01:56 PM

lollllll you're such a pathetic human being KK. It's like this sort of interaction is all you have to look forward to every day when you wake up or something.