TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Meet up (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=136046)

Jordan 03-07-2019 10:07 AM

Meet up

Post here if you’ll be in town for Mania and we can plan a meet up.

Jordan 03-07-2019 10:08 AM

I got scammed on tickets for MSG and Mania. Currently only going to both MLW shows and planning to go solo to MSG on a day of or thereabouts buy. So many tickets available.

Splaya 03-07-2019 10:23 AM

If Michaels was wrestling I was going to travel from Detroit and go. Not now though

slik 03-07-2019 10:32 AM

Can you get your $ back from your bank or credit card since it was a scam?

Bad News Gertner 03-07-2019 10:35 AM

Dude, go to Kaiju Big Battel

Jordan 03-07-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5231172)
Can you get your $ back from your bank or credit card since it was a scam?

I have made a claim with my bank and I do think I will get my money back. I was scammed only $200 for MSG tickets, and after I received those and verified there legitimacy (I was getting suspicious) I was going to buy two WM tickets for $450 in a good area. Luckily I didn't pay him anymore money. An embarrassing decision that I should've been smarter than. I have decided to watch Mania from home and go see some other shows that week and take off work a few days.

Actually Kaiji is right after MLW Rise of The Renegades tv taping and it's not too far from where I live so I may do that as well. That would be an experience to say the least.

Jordan 03-07-2019 10:52 AM

I would've like to see some of the shows that are taking play in Jersey but nah, I ain't going to Jersey to see Joey. TBH I think Joey will be able to do a lot more hardcore stuff in Jersey, I think the NYAC is tough on the small guys.

Bad News Gertner 03-07-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan X (Post 5231178)
I have made a claim with my bank and I do think I will get my money back. I was scammed only $200 for MSG tickets, and after I received those and verified there legitimacy (I was getting suspicious) I was going to buy two WM tickets for $450 in a good area. Luckily I didn't pay him anymore money. An embarrassing decision that I should've been smarter than. I have decided to watch Mania from home and go see some other shows that week and take off work a few days.

Actually Kaiji is right after MLW Rise of The Renegades tv taping and it's not too far from where I live so I may do that as well. That would be an experience to say the least.

If I ever decide to make the trip, Kaiju is at the top of my list

Evil Vito 03-07-2019 01:09 PM

Depending on what else is available I might be down for that.

I have Thursday through Tuesday booked off so now just need to decide how many events I want to go to. Also if I'd rather take the train into NYC every day or just say fuck it and get a hotel. Basically need to decide between convenience vs. price.

Droford 03-07-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman King Gertner (Post 5231174)
Dude, go to Kaiju Big Battel

Is that at wrestlecon? I went to WC for 29 and aside from Rikishi stepping on my foot I didnt enjoy it. I did get to see CHIKARA but it wasnt anything special.

I will be going. Im definitely going to be there saturday for busted opens 10th anniversary show somewhere in brooklyn. I may or may not go to MSG but Im not super excited about it aside from seeing a show at MSG...Jay White being in the main event (?) does zilch for me no matter who wins the NJC

Bad News Gertner 03-07-2019 10:56 PM

I don't believe so.

I need to see this!