TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Unify the women's WWE Title (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=135986)

RP 02-14-2019 01:37 PM

Unify the women's WWE Title

You're doing nothing with Asuka.

You've already fucked Becky vs Ronda up

You already are planning on having the women float from one show to another and you already have a unified womens tag title.

So pretty simple idea here. Just make it Ronda vs Becky vs Charlotte vs Asuka for a Women's title unification match. Winner is the undisputed womens champion.

You're welcome WWE.

Droford 02-14-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Droford (Post 5223271)
They should just unify the womens titles. Becky vs Ronda winner vs Charlotte vs Asuka winner the womens tag titles are going to be cross brand so the women will be crossing shows

rez 02-14-2019 11:34 PM

Who the fuck cares? The belts haven't mattered since they created the Universal Title.

rez 02-14-2019 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rez (Post 5225236)
Who the fuck cares? The belts haven't mattered since they created the Universal Title.

What fucking company destroys their prestigious title by creating that shit because Monday/Tuesday night wars?

rez 02-14-2019 11:38 PM

I hope the AEW title blinds people with how magnificent it shall be.

Mr. Nerfect 02-15-2019 12:21 AM

This might be happening.

Stickman 02-15-2019 01:26 AM

i agree completely. I think there should be one womens division and go on both shows.

XL 02-15-2019 04:11 AM

A twist on Droford’s idea

Charlotte vs Ronda as is currently booked.
Asuka vs Becky to give them something meaningful for the SDL belt, and have Becky avenge her loss.
Winners face off to unify the belts. They could do Becky vs Ronda to give the fans the match we missed out on, or if they want their home grown stars in the main event, do “Stone Cold “ Becky vs “Corporate Champ” Charlotte.

Mr. Nerfect 02-15-2019 05:58 AM

I’ve thought about that scenario, but they did seemingly promise Charlotte the main event. I can’t see them bumping Ronda from it — unless that relationship has soured. At this rate, I could honestly see them doing the four-way, maybe elimination?

Mr. Nerfect 02-15-2019 06:01 AM

A McMahon in every corner. Vince with Charlotte; Becky with Shane; Triple H with Asuka; Stephanie with Ronda (her personal investment). This jumped from Austin/Michaels very quickly.

Mr. Nerfect 02-15-2019 06:03 AM

If they get the women into one division, I wonder if there will be consideration for a women’s show? The ratings might suck, but it frees up more time on Raw and SmackDown for a bunch of the dissatisfied male talent.

RP 02-15-2019 09:10 AM

Why is Droford and Noid in here claiming all my ideas. Fucking dorks. I've been saying womens show forever.

Volare 02-15-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 5225273)
I’ve thought about that scenario, but they did seemingly promise Charlotte the main event. I can’t see them bumping Ronda from it — unless that relationship has soured. At this rate, I could honestly see them doing the four-way, maybe elimination?

WM 2000...so Triple H goes over somehow.:lol:

Droford 02-15-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RP (Post 5225292)
Why is Droford and Noid in here claiming all my ideas. Fucking dorks. I've been saying womens show forever.

Lol I never said anything about a women's show which if happened would exist about as much as 205 live does

Droford 02-15-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 5225274)
A McMahon in every corner. Vince with Charlotte; Becky with Shane; Triple H with Asuka; Stephanie with Ronda (her personal investment). This jumped from Austin/Michaels very quickly.

Ruby Riot will beat Ronda on Sunday vis Charlotte distraction

Nicky Fives 02-15-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 5225274)

I wouldn't hate this... I'd prefer Becky come out alone and The McMahon's could say she needs someone in her corner and she constantly refuse, being the ultimate "Lone Wolf" until the actual show after some interference and shenanigans, *glass shatters

Mr. Nerfect 02-15-2019 07:52 PM

I’ve wondered about them reaching out to Connor McGregor too. His asking price might be too high, and he may have just been playing, but he actually sounds open to working with Lynch. They might not want “too much UFC” on their shows.

I’ve also thought about Linda making a recorded babyface appearance to endorse fairness to Becky, but I’m not sure she wants any WWE connection.

Ideally, she’d take matters into her own hands, rip Vince a new one, tell him that the fans aren’t going to drop this, and she’ll ruin every one of his shows until he puts her in. When he does, she says “That’s not good enough...I want an apology.” Vince angrily grovels and then Becky says “I don’t accept your apology. Later on, I have a very special club for you to join.”

Vince kissing Becky Lynch’s ass to beg her to be in his main event would actually make her look like a star.

RP 02-15-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 5225422)
I’ve wondered about them reaching out to Connor McGregor too. His asking price might be too high, and he may have just been playing, but he actually sounds open to working with Lynch. They might not want “too much UFC” on their shows.

I’ve also thought about Linda making a recorded babyface appearance to endorse fairness to Becky, but I’m not sure she wants any WWE connection.

Ideally, she’d take matters into her own hands, rip Vince a new one, tell him that the fans aren’t going to drop this, and she’ll ruin every one of his shows until he puts her in. When he does, she says “That’s not good enough...I want an apology.” Vince angrily grovels and then Becky says “I don’t accept your apology. Later on, I have a very special club for you to join.”

Vince kissing Becky Lynch’s ass to beg her to be in his main event would actually make her look like a star.

Linda McMahon is not making any sort of statement on WWE TV. If you really believe this then you are clinically retarded.

RP 02-15-2019 08:01 PM

Linda McMahon is literally apart of the Trump Administration. Do you really think she would take part in a WWE storyline?? Holy shit are you dumb Noid!

Mr. Nerfect 02-16-2019 10:35 AM

Didn’t Barack Obama do SNL while he was actually President?