TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TPWW Survivor XXXV - His Excellecy of Execution presents WWE SURVIVOR (Airport Edition) (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=136613)

Ultra Mantis 11-09-2019 09:03 AM

TPWW Survivor XXXV - His Excellecy of Execution presents WWE SURVIVOR (Airport Edition)

Unfortunately, mike adamle has opted to save the WWE, real sorry about this. We're cutting the budget. I'm not doing NPCs this season. Not all of the wrestlers are coming back. They might be back in future seasons. Maybe not.

Rules:
  • Everybody selects TWO people from the WWE roster, ONE representing RAW and the OTHER representing SMACKDOWN. 205 Live is DEAD. No duplicates allowed. If the contest hasn't yet started, you can change your selection once by making a new post saying you're changing your selection (don't just edit your original post).
  • Your wrestler is eliminated if he or she submits or is pinned during a televised match on Raw, SmackDown, Main Event or a Network (formerly PPV) event. Disqualifications, count outs, or being eliminated from a battle royal / Royal Rumble does not cause elimination. In multi-man matches (tag, triple threat, etc.), only the person who is pinned or submits is out. NXT does not count and NXT exclusive wrestlers are wasted picks. 205 Live has also been consumed by the Full Sail University and is no longer of this world. Main roster WWE Network Specials (ie. Tribute to the Troops) DO count.
  • In the event of a match finishing via KNOCKOUT, the Small Council of Elders have met and come to the majority decision that from season XXVII onwards a KNOCKOUT will count as an ELIMINATION. This will effectively be a slight nerf to the character Roman Reigns.
  • Your wrestler will also be eliminated if he or she goes three weeks without having a televised match in a WWE ring for any reason whatsoever (injury, future endeavors, etc.). There is a constant countdown going on from your wrestler's last match, so even if bad luck happens - you can still potentially win as long as everyone else loses in that span. In the event of two or more competitors being eliminated on the same day due to this rule and that impacting on podium positions (rank 1-3), the wrestler positions will be determined by time of last performance (meaning main eventing is more valuable than opening). In addition, the three week ruling will occur at the end of a show if one is running concurrent to the cut off date, meaning anyone who loses on the show will place lower than whoever gets three week'd. If you suffer a ban for the length of the game you will be disqualified.
  • If you win you get your choice of either first pick next season or two picks for the next season. If you take the option of two picks, you must wait until at least FIVE other people have selected in order to prevent you from becoming The Skippord. If you are inactive upon winning to the creation of the next season, you will not get first pick and instead get 2 picks. In accordance with previous versions of this rule, new seasons will only be created after a minimum wait period of two days.
  • A wrestler must be an active participant in a match for it to reset the three-week timer. Lumberjacks, special referees, managers, "enforcers," guest commentators, etc. do NOT count.
  • At the end of the season the winner will get the choice to switch the game between AEW and WWE. While the opposite company is in control, any wrestlers with season bans will be frozen in place.

Sign-ups are allowed until the start of the 15th November 2019 edition of WWE SmackDown at the start of the show, in the beginning of this night, right then, on Friday November 15, on this day, eliminations will be eliminated, starting on this show, on the WWE television, in the genesis of McGillicutty.

Winning wrestlers must sit out 3 seasons before returning. "Shy Guy" Ronda Rousey is out for winning Season 32. "Iron Boy" Tony Nese aka "Lord of Winterfell" Tony Stark is out for winning Season 33. Viking Ivor is out for winning Season 34.

I will be participating in the game, but in the interest of fairness, I won't make my pick until at least ten pairs wrestlers have been selected and not really care about this season at all.

For winning season XXXIV, mike adamle has decided to SAVE WWE, and also picked, ugh, the other viking and big e. If he wins again we are of course stuck with another WWE season, so you may either pledge your support and stand alongside him and STAND UP FOR [WWE], or defy your survivorking as best you can and wish for [AEW]. Of course you can always remain a mystery.

Seth Rollins is junk.

===================================

Poor Unfortunate Souls

The Sword

WINNER Aleister Black - Iceman King Gertner - Last Wrestled 24/2 Raw is Poor

The Shield

Out of usable Pokémon

================NEXT TIMED ELIMINATIONS - 5th January (Bray), 6th January (Asuka) ====================

32. Charlotte Flair - Simple Fan - Pinned by Real Ripley 22/11 SMACK HEADS [Pin]
31. Tucker - Savio - Pinned by An Undisputed Era 22/11 SMACK HEADS [Strong Knee]
30. Sasha Banks - Helmsphere - Pinned by Real Ripley 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Riptide]
29. Shinsuke Nakamura - owenbrown - Pinned by Roderick Strong 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Phenomenal Forearm]
28. Daniel Bryan - RP - Pinned by Bray Wyatt, The FIEND 24/11 SURVIVAK SERIES [Mandible Claw]
27. Chad Gable - Damn Inator - Pinned by Kevan Owens 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Frog Splash]
26. Kevin Owens - Emperor Smeat - Pinned by Thomas O'Champer 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Hangman DDT]
25. Randy Orton - Splaya - Pinned by Matt Riddle 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Roll Up]
24. Drew McIntyre - Vito - Pinned by Roman Reigns 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Attack Doggy Pounce]
23. Baron Corbin - Simple Fan [16th!] - Pinned by Thomas O'Champer 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Attack Doggy Pounce]
22. Bayley - Splaya [15th!] - Submitted to Shayna Blraz;er 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES [Kirifuda Clutch]
21. AJ Styles - owenbrown [14th!] - Pinned by Ray Mysterious 25/11 RAW RAW [Splash]
20. Jey Uso - Sixx - 3 Week'd 6/12 [Time's Up]
=. Jimmy Uso - Sixx [13th!] - 3 Week'd 6/12 [Time's Up]
18. Gran Metalik - Emperor Smeat [12th!] - Pinned by Chris Tucker 6/12 SLACKDOWN [Seth Rollins' Twitter]
17. Otis - DaveWadding - Pinned by Dasher 6/12 SLACKDOWN [Sleigh Ride]
16. Montez Ford - Ultra Mantis - Pinned by Vikings 9/12 RAW is Poor [The Vikings Finishing Move Experience]
15. The Miz - STD [WWE] - 3 week'd 13/12 [Time's Up]
14. Buddy Murphy - Helmsphere [11th!] - Pinned by Aleister Moody 15/12 Bacon, Ladders & Tables [Black Mass]
13. Roman Reigns - teamXtremist [AEW] - Pinned by Jeremy Corbin's weight of expectation 15/12 Bacon, Ladders & Tables [Tory Rule]
12. Braun Strowman - Vito [10th!] - 3 week'd 15/12 [Time's Up]
11. Akam - Savio [9th!] - 3 week'd 16/12 [Time's Up]
10. Rezar - teamXtremist [AEW] [8th!] - 3 week'd 16/12 [Time's Up]
9. Dash Wilder - Ultra Mantis [7th!] - Complained about Shortsy G 3/1 Whackdown [Height Restriction]
8. The Fiend / Bray Wyatt - Iceman King Gertner - 3 Week'd 5/1 [Time's Up]
7. Asuka - DaveWadding [6th!] - 3 week'd 6/1 [Time's Up]
6. Big E - mike adamle [WWE] - Pinned by Johnny Sports-Entertainment 17/1 Wackdown [Starship Pain]
5. The Erik Experience - mike adamle [5th!] [WWE] - Pinned by Seth Rollins 20/1 RAW is Poor [Teenage Temper Tantrum]
4. Bobby Lashley - Damn Inator [4th!] - Pinned by Rich Ochet 3/2 RAW is Poor [630 Blast]
3. Erick Rowan - STD [WWE] [3rd!] - Pinned by Tommy End 17/2 RAW is Poor [Tommy's Black End]
2. Luke Gallows - RP [2nd!] - Pinned by Ricochet 24/2 Raw

====================================

Delete this
SPOILER: show

The Sword

FUCK EM

The Shield

CAUGHT EM ALL

WORST. Dolph Ziggler - Died 15/11 via Pinfall
WORST. Billie Kay - Died 18/11 via Submission
WORST. Karl Anderson - Died 18/11 via Pinfall
WORST. No Way Jose - Died 18/11 via Submission
WORST. Akira Tozawa - Died 18/11 via Pinfall
WORST. Natalya - Died 18/11 via Pinfall
WORST. Eric Young - Died 20/11 via Pinfall
WORST. (Mustafa) Ali - Died 22/11 FRIDAY NIGHT SHITSHOW via Pinfall
WORST. Kalisto - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES preshow via Pinfall
WORST. Nikki Cross - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Sarah Logan - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Carmella - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Kairi Sane - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Dana Brooke - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Lacey Evans - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Ricochet - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Seth Rollins - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Rey Mysterio - Died 24/11 SURVIVAL SERIES via pinfall
WORST. Zack Ryder - Died 25/11 RAW is Poor via pinfall
WORST. Matt Hardy - Died 25/11 RAW is Poor via pinfall
WORST. Robert Roode - Died 29/11 FRIDAY NIGHT SHITSHOW via pinfall
WORST. Drew Gulak - Died 29/11 FRIDAY NIGHT SHITSHOW via pinfall
WORST. Sonya Deville - Died 29/11 FRIDAY NIGHT SHITSHOW via pinfall
WORST. Cesaro - Died 29/11 FRIDAY NIGHT SHITSHOW via pinfall
WORST. R-Truth - Died 2/12 RAW via 24/7 NASCAR pinfall
WORST. Cedric Alexander - Died 4/12 Main Event
LOST. EC3 - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. MEGASTAR OVERBOY "Jinder" Mahal - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Konnor - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Rusev - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Samoa Joe - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Shelton Benjamin - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Sin Cara - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Viktor - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Lana - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Liv Morgan - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Naomi - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Nia Jax - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Ruby Riott - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Zelina Vega - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Apollo Crews - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Bo Dallas - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Curtis Axel - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Drake Maverick - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Elias - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Epico - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Heath Slater - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Jeff Hardy - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Lars Sullivan - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Luke Harper R.I.P - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Primo Colón - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Sami Zayn - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Sheamus - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Xavier Woods - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Ember Moon - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Mandy Rose - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Mickie James - 3 Week'd 6/12
LOST. Tamina - 3 Week'd 6/12
BAD. Andrade (Cien Almas) - Died 9/12 RAW is Poor via Pinfall
BAD. Peyton Royce - 3 week'd 9/12
BAD. Brock Lesnar - 3 week'd 15/12
10. Curt Hawkins - 3 week'd 16/12
=. Titus O'Neil - 3 week'd 16/12
8. Scott Dawson - Died 20/12
7. Mojo Rawley - Died 23/12
6. Lince Dorado - 3 week'd
5. Becky Lunch - 3 week'd 5/1
4. Humberto Carrillo - 3 week'd 6/1
3. Kofi Kingston - Died 10/1 Crackdown
2. Alexa Bliss - Died 10/1 SLACKDOWN
1. Angelo Dawkins - 3 Week'd 20/1

<select>
<option selected="selected">TPWW Survivor History</option>
<option>#35. WINNER: Aleister Black (Gertner [4]) | RUNNERS UP: Luke Gallows (RP) | Erick Rowan (STD)</option>
<option>#34. WINNER: Ivor (mike adamle [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Erik (Vito) | Drew Gulak (Gertner)</option>
<option>#33. WINNER: "Iron Boy" Tony Nese (Gertner [3]) | RUNNERS UP: Kofi Kingston (teamXtremist) | DREW mCINTYRE (DAMN iNATOR)</option>
<option>#32. WINNER: Ronda Rousey (DaveWadding [3]) | RUNNERS UP: Konnor (teamXtremist) | Jimmy Uso (RP)</option>
<option>#31. WINNER: Rezar (teamXtremist [5]) | RUNNERS UP: Drew McIntyre (Savio) | Cedric Alexander (Savio)</option>
<option>#30. WINNER: Braun Strowman [3] (Gertner [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Roman Reigns (teamXtremist) | Cedric Alexander (Maluco)</option>
<option>#29. WINNER: Harper (Helmsphere) | RUNNERS UP: Rowan (Savio) | Asuka (owenbrown) </option>
<option>#28. WINNER: Shelton Benjamin (Lock Jaw) | RUNNERS UP: Fandango (Ultra Mantis) | Kevin Owens (RP) </option>
<option>#27. WINNER: Dean Ambrose (RP) | RUNNERS UP: Big [C]ass (Droford) | Jeff Hard (Sixx) </option>
<option>#26. WINNER: Roman Reigns [2] (teamXtremist [4]) | RUNNERS UP: Shinsuke Nakamura (Savio) | Charlotte Flair (DaveWadding) </option>
<option>#25. WINNER: Neville (mike adamle) | RUNNERS UP: Samoa Joe (Smelly Meatball) | Sheamus (Impact!) </option>
<option>#24. WINNER: Braun Strowman [2] (DaveWadding [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Baron Corbin (Smelly Meatball) | Randy Orton (Volare) </option>
<option>#23. WINNER: Luke Gallows (Simple Fan) | RUNNERS UP: Big E (Smelly Meatball) | Nia Jax (Savio) </option>
<option>#22. WINNER: Colin Cassady (Gertner) | RUNNERS UP: Big E (Droford) | Roman Reigns (DaveWadding) </option>
<option>#21. WINNER: Bray Wyatt [2] (DaveWadding) | RUNNERS UP: Big Show (Maluco) | Roman Reigns (Savio)</option>
<option>#20. WINNER: Braun Strowman (Savio [3]) | RUNNERS UP: D-Von Dudley (Ermaximus) | Seth Rollins (The CuNick)</option>
<option>#19. WINNER: Sasha Banks (Savio [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Darren Young (Fenix122) | Stardust* (Heisenberg)</option>
<option>#18. WINNER: Baron Corbin (teamXtremist [3]) | RUNNERS UP: Roman Reigns (STD) | Rusev (RDD)</option>
<option>#17. WINNER: Randy Orton (RDD) | RUNNERS UP: Fandango (Ultra Mantis) | Nikki Bella (Savio)</option>
<option>#16. WINNER: Finn Balor (Vito Cruz [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Hideo Itami (VSG) | Baron Corbin (Gertner)</option>
<option>#15. WINNER: John Cena [3] (Savio) | RUNNERS UP: Big Show (STD) | Roman Reigns (teamXtremist )</option>
<option>#14. WINNER: Rusev (teamXtremist [2]) | RUNNERS UP: John Cena (El Bobo) | Seth Rollins (Cool King)</option>
<option>#13. WINNER: Bray Wyatt (Shisen Kopf) | RUNNERS UP: Erick Rowan (Poit) | Dean Ambrose (Maluco)</option>
<option>#12. WINNER: Diego (Ultra Mantis) | RUNNERS UP: CM Punk (Ruien) | Erick Rowan (Poit) </option>
<option>#11. WINNER: Roman Reigns (teamXtremist) | RUNNERS UP: Mark Henry (JannetteyZilla) | Seth Rollins (KaosDarksol) </option>
<option>#10. WINNER: Ryback [2] (arrogance) | RUNNERS UP: Miz (Dark One) | Dean Ambrose (STD) </option>
<option>#09. WINNER: John Cena [2] (Supreme Olajuwan) | RUNNERS UP: Sheamus (Loopydate) | Alberto Del Rio (Nicky Fives) </option>
<option>#08. WINNER: Rey Mysterio (Steveweiser) | RUNNERS UP: Sheamus (KaosDarksol) | AJ Lee (James Steele) </option>
<option>#07. WINNER: Big Show (ooTin) | RUNNERS UP: Jey Uso (Mike Adamle) | Titus O'Neil (Volare) </option>
<option>#06. WINNER: Ryback & Damien Sandow (Skippord [3]) | RUNNERS UP: Jey Uso (Savio) | Kaitlyn (Lock Jaw) </option>
<option>#05. WINNER: Alberto Del Rio & Brodus Clay (Skippord [2]) | RUNNERS UP: Tensai (VSG) | AJ Lee (Lock Jaw) </option>
<option>#04. WINNER: John Cena (Skippord) | RUNNERS UP: Sheamus (Triple Naitch) | Hunico (Gertner) </option>
<option>#03. WINNER: Wade Barrett (Extreme Angle) | RUNNERS UP: R-Truth (xbdj74x) | Mason Ryan (Vito Cruz) </option>
<option>#02. WINNER: Mark Henry (Vito Cruz) | RUNNERS UP: Justin Gabriel (jskinnyg) | Jimmy Uso (CSL) </option>
<option>#01. WINNER: Ezekiel Jackson (Triple Naitch) | RUNNERS UP: Sin Cara (oldschoolfan) | Randy Orton (Volchok) </option></select>

Bad News Gertner 11-09-2019 09:22 AM

The Fiend
Aleister Black

Evil Vito 11-09-2019 09:45 AM

Drew McIntyre
Braun Strowman

Splaya 11-09-2019 11:14 AM

Randy Orton
Bayley

RP 11-09-2019 11:24 AM

Luke Gallows
Daniel Bryan

Simple Fan 11-09-2019 12:45 PM

Charlotte and Baron Corbin

teamXtremist 11-09-2019 01:53 PM

Rezar and roman reigns

DaveWadding 11-09-2019 02:30 PM

Asuka and Otis

teamXtremist 11-09-2019 07:21 PM

Give us aew ultra!

Savio 11-10-2019 01:01 PM

Akam

and

(since he is invading the main shows) Adam Cole.....If he's not allowed then Tucker

Helmsphere 11-10-2019 01:39 PM

Buddy Murphy and Sasha Banks

owenbrown 11-10-2019 02:02 PM

Styles and Nakamura

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 03:40 PM

Purely based on their silly names I have taken Montez Ford and Dash Wilder.

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamXtremist (Post 5299760)
Give us aew ultra!

All you have to do is win and it shall come to pass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savio (Post 5300195)
Akam

and

(since he is invading the main shows) Adam Cole.....If he's not allowed then Tucker

Adam Cole is not eligible until he officially joins 205 Live.

Emperor Smeat 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

Kevin Owens
Gran Metalik

Evil Vito 11-10-2019 05:17 PM

If I win I’m gonna lobby for an AEW and NXT season so that nobody ever has to watch the main roster anymore.

Bad News Gertner 11-10-2019 05:52 PM

If I win I'm going to demand a WWE Main Event only competition

Helmsphere 11-10-2019 07:19 PM

If i win. Im going to nominate a All Chikira thread

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 07:41 PM

If I win I'm going to run a New Japan season, as a companion to the New Japan spin off season which will be running at the same time.

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-10-2019 07:45 PM

Erick Rowan
THE MIZ (change)

I stand for WWE.

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-10-2019 07:47 PM

NXT counts now since it is LIVE and in living color right?

Sixx 11-10-2019 08:57 PM

Two Usos.

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 5300300)
NXT counts now since it is LIVE and in living color right?

No, simply because it's hard enough to keep track of four shows I dont watch, let alone adding another 100 roster members to the game.

Emperor Smeat 11-10-2019 10:13 PM

Guess that rules out an Ultimate Survivor season with WWE, NXT, AEW, NWA, MLW, NJPW, and maybe a few others since that was going to be my request if I won.

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 10:26 PM

Just thinking about that is giving me a headache :lol:

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixxT9 (Post 5300312)
Two Usos.

This is highly unorthodox but I'll allow it because one of them keeps getting DUIs.

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-10-2019 10:37 PM

I switch my SMACKDOWN PICK to the MIZ since NXT Cruiserweight Champion might have worked.

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-10-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis (Post 5300332)
No, simply because it's hard enough to keep track of four shows I dont watch, let alone adding another 100 roster members to the game.

Easy just eliminate Main Event.

Ultra Mantis 11-10-2019 10:43 PM

Main Event is just a Raw add-on. NXT would require a complete rebalancing of the game.

DAMN iNATOR 11-11-2019 12:37 AM

Lashley and Chad Gable.

Ultra Mantis 11-25-2019 07:25 PM

Fan and splaya did not Survive the Survive Series. Unfortunately, 21 wrestlers did and this game will continue!

Savio 11-26-2019 08:34 AM

shucks

Savio 12-13-2019 09:46 AM

Feel like I am about to get 3 week'd

Ultra Mantis 12-13-2019 02:39 PM

Just saw theres a PPV on sunday with an "open viking challenge", so Akon and Razor might win the tag belts there I guess? What are they doing on TV?

Hoped Montez might have had an aztec emperor gimmick and am disappointed to find he's just a guy with a cup.

teamXtremist 12-13-2019 11:11 PM

Still got a shot razar! Get your ass in a match sunday

Bad News Gertner 12-15-2019 10:30 PM

Miz, Braun, Murphy and Reigns gone

Evil Vito 12-16-2019 08:40 AM

lol WWE have no fucking idea what they're doing with Braun ever

Emperor Smeat 12-16-2019 05:27 PM

To be fair, Braun's back injury ended up being more serious than WWE originally assumed.

Sixx 12-16-2019 05:29 PM

So my brown lovers are out. Sad.

Bad News Gertner 12-16-2019 06:45 PM

I can't wait for next seasons WWE Main Event edition after I win.