TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who you got in the Men's Money in the Bank match? (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=136197)

DAMN iNATOR 05-05-2019 12:11 AM

Who you got in the Men's Money in the Bank match?

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/wwe_16_...1b35c32afe.jpg
Andrade v. Ricochet v. Drew McIntyre v. Finn Bálor v. Braun Strowman v. Baron Corbin v. Ali v. Randy Orton

DAMN iNATOR 05-05-2019 12:15 AM

Heart wants Braun to repeat, head says WWE will be really fucking stupid and have Boring Corbin win.

Lock Jaw 05-05-2019 12:22 AM

My heart wants Andrade, or anyone other than Drew McIntyre..... but McIntyre is probably winning.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 12:22 AM

The only person I am categorically ruling out is Ricochet. Feels like he's in there to be a spot machine. I'd suggest Orton too, but maybe in order to get squashed by Goldberg in Saudi Arabia he's going to get the briefcase to boost him. And when Vince inevitably makes the play for CM Punk, Orton being a two-time winner gives them a reason to feud.

Andrade and Ali both have that demographic appeal Vince likes. Oh, I'd probably rule out Finn Balor, because Finn Balor. Braun feels cold and like they've lost interest in him. Ali and Andrade are probably in there to be spot machines too. I'd probably toss a coin between McIntyre and Corbin. They feel interchangable anyway.

Going McIntyre, because Corbin has already won it before and I can see them having him just beat Seth for the belt on Raw or whatever. He's not going anywhere, but he'll just be filler and tease the crowd with a moment where you think he's getting it.

DAMN iNATOR 05-05-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 5249686)
My heart wants Andrade, or anyone other than Drew McIntyre..... but McIntyre is probably winning.

What have you got against Drew? He's been on McIn🔥FYRE🔥(I'll see myself out) lately.

Lock Jaw 05-05-2019 12:29 AM

He's just.... not that interesting? No matter how hard they push him?

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 12:30 AM

I used to really like Drew back in the day. I feel like moody Drew feels kind of...boring though. Like, he's got the same long-hair, bearded look as half the roster. He's good in the ring, but when I'm not looking at him, I don't miss him.

If he announced his retirement from wrestling tomorrow, I wouldn't be distraught he was leaving. He's functional filler.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 12:32 AM

Raw's got a real problem with that at the moment, actually. Corbin, McIntyre, Lashley, Seth -- they're all kind of flat personalities and they're the ones carrying things. Joe and Styles are a little more interesting to me. They feel played through in a different way though.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 12:34 AM

If I were booking, I'd probably go with Andrade or Ali. I think there's appeal in both those guys. If we're talking about who is more ready to main event right now, I'd go with Andrade.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 12:57 AM

Lol, the state of this company. The votes are split between Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin. Jesus.

Emperor Smeat 05-05-2019 01:14 AM

Toss up between Drew McIntyre and Andrade but leaning a lot more towards Andrade.

Feel it all depends on what WWE wants to do for the big debut of Smackdown on FOX. If they want to appease FOX right away, Andrade makes the most sense to win the MitB case and go into that show as the champ.

SlickyTrickyDamon 05-05-2019 01:16 AM

I want Andrade to win so I pick him but it probably will be Drew Mac.

SlickyTrickyDamon 05-05-2019 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5249710)
Lol, the state of this company. The votes are split between Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin. Jesus.

True Baron Corbin is way more over as a heel that Drew right now. Drew gets too much face pops for being cool. Corbin in a true dipshit heel.

DaveWadding 05-05-2019 03:45 AM

I think Balor would get a huge boost from the briefcase.

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 5249720)
True Baron Corbin is way more over as a heel that Drew right now. Drew gets too much face pops for being cool. Corbin in a true dipshit heel.

Corbin makes people tune out.

Droford 05-05-2019 06:20 AM

If Drew doesn't win they will never do anything with him

Mr. Nerfect 05-05-2019 05:15 PM

Think it’s time for Drew to get the band back together.

Stickman 05-05-2019 07:22 PM

They'll probably have a face win it, so probably Finn Balor as he gets the loudest pops.

Simple Fan 05-06-2019 11:22 AM

It's got to be Drew. Don't really see anyone else that the briefcase would help. Plus it's Drew's time and he's the best heel on Raw right now.

DAMN iNATOR 05-06-2019 03:39 PM

I've been thinking, I kinda hope they have Elias run in on one of the SDL guys, attack them and somehow win. It could be quite interesting if done right.

LibSuperstar 05-07-2019 04:01 AM

McIntyre