TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official Monday Night RAW Thread 03/12/18 - John Cena's New Road to Wrestlemania (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=134708)

slik 03-12-2018 11:05 PM

Future tag champ Braun is best Braun

RP 03-12-2018 11:06 PM

BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Droford 03-12-2018 11:06 PM

Braun and a mystery partner or 2 on 1 handicap match.

They could have more fun teasing a mysterry partner

Anybody Thrilla 03-12-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savio (Post 5094463)
Wait is the show over?

I kinda felt the same way. Which is a good thing that it didn't feel tedious to watch.

RP 03-12-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 5094469)
I kinda felt the same way. Which is a good thing that it didn't feel tedious to watch.

BRAUINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Anybody Thrilla 03-12-2018 11:09 PM

Also, yes. Braun.

RP 03-12-2018 11:09 PM

BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Anybody Thrilla 03-12-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark One (Post 5094449)
After Coach called Bo Dallas "Rhyno" I now identify with Coach more than I care to admit.

There's nothing wrong with Coach.

Also, the new Photo Shoot is with Jim Cornette. Wow. They didn't even mention that.

Jordan 03-12-2018 11:25 PM

LOL I missed Raw but did Coach really say Bo Dallas was Rhyno? Oh man that's funny, did anyone rip on him or did the let it slide.

Emperor Smeat 03-12-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragile X (Post 5094477)
LOL I missed Raw but did Coach really say Bo Dallas was Rhyno? Oh man that's funny, did anyone rip on him or did the let it slide.

Cole and Graves made fun of him for the slip up.

Coach had several other slip ups during tonight's show as well.

Triple A 03-13-2018 12:59 AM

Raw seemed good based on the results... lots of stuff happened, etc.

KIRA 03-13-2018 01:29 AM

I just want to say that this is the year John bitched his way into Mania while complaning about somebody elses ego

Anybody Thrilla 03-13-2018 02:27 AM

This was a very good Raw. Couldn't ask for much more in today's climate. I'm hype for Wrestlemania.

Ruien 03-13-2018 09:04 AM

Next week Kurt will tell Braun he needs to have a tag team partner to compete for the belts. He will go around asking people but they will be to scared to be his partner. He will probably beat a few of then up when they say no. Then he will have to utilize Elais and it will be the beginning of a face turn for Elias. Can't wait.

Ruien 03-13-2018 09:05 AM

When Elias first came to Raw I figured he was going to be a flop but maaan he has showed me to be a moron. Dude is amazing.

Sepholio 03-13-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 5094537)
Next week Kurt will tell Braun he needs to have a tag team partner to compete for the belts. He will go around asking people but they will be to scared to be his partner. He will probably beat a few of then up when they say no. Then he will have to utilize Elais and it will be the beginning of a face turn for Elias. Can't wait.

He has a tag team partner. THESE HANDS.

Ruien 03-13-2018 09:14 AM

Haha, ya. What will be even better if when Braun has Elias sit in the corner and tells him to just not do anything.

Feel bad for Sheamus and Cesaro since they will be looking incredibly weak for this but fuck it, it's Braun.

slik 03-13-2018 10:27 AM

BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Emperor Smeat 03-13-2018 06:28 PM

WWE's bait & switch on advertising both Lesnar and Ronda for this week's episode worked since it went up by around 252k although they also run the risk of pissing off viewers if they do it again.

Biggest key for the rise was the 3rd hour breaking the streak of being under 3 million.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPWW Frontpage via Triple A
Monday’s Raw drew an average of 3,351,000 viewers, up from last week’s 3,099,000 viewers.

Raw was #1, 2 and 3 on cable in the 18-49 demographic for the night.

This time last year, the March 13, 2017 Raw drew 3,232,000 viewers. The March 14, 2016 Raw drew 3,458,000 viewers.

Hourly breakdown:

8PM: 3,351,000
9PM: 3,429,000
10PM: 3,275,000

Jordan 03-13-2018 07:57 PM

Wwowwww Bo does look like Rhyno.

Jordan 03-13-2018 08:03 PM

Watching the Cena promo now, don't worry, I will post my thoughts.

Jordan 03-13-2018 08:12 PM

That was a fantastic Cena promo. He created the whole story right there, once of his best.

Jordan 03-13-2018 08:13 PM

I liked when he drank Sasquatch's beer lol.

Jordan 03-13-2018 08:16 PM

Ew they did a "GET THESE HANDS" graphic. I wish they'd stop trying to make everything that is organic and original into a baseball bat in which to bash us over the head with.

Jordan 03-13-2018 08:21 PM

I think it would be really cool if Drake Maverick talked his way into being Braun's partner for WM.