TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=121269)

Raven Reaper 05-13-2014 10:41 AM

I'm making my choices right now even though I haven't yet downloaded it.

SPOILER: show
Kill Bonnie if she does try something evil to hurt Clem, Carver
Kill some random dude who sucker punched Clem in the face.. That's it.

Mercenary 05-13-2014 08:12 PM

Playing now

Mercenary 05-13-2014 09:57 PM

Loved watching Craver get his face bashed in, and that whole escape scene. Just damn!

Disturbed316 05-14-2014 02:26 AM

Got to wait till the weekend to go through this, keeping away from spoilers could be difficult.

Raven Reaper 05-14-2014 10:11 AM

My choices:

Hugged Kenny twice after the beat down from shitty Carver.
Decided to kill zombie instead of chopping Sarita's arm. I fucked up. lol.
Letting Bonnie redeem herself by coming with our group.
Tried to help Kenny when he was beatdown but Fucking Troy punched me first!
And I told Sarah to RUN when we're already surrounded by zombies. I think I fucked up too.

I think I might replay on the last part. Still, it's an episode full of revenge, hate, sadness, and redemption.

Disturbed316 05-16-2014 10:56 PM

Holy hell what an episode, my Clem went dark in this one. Choices I made and other episode spoilers:

1 - Helped Sarah with her chores
2 - Told Bonnie about Luke
3 - Tried to hide theft of walkie talkie
4 - Watched Carver get his stupid fucking face smashed in
5 - Chopped of Sarita's arm

Also hugged Kenny at any opportunity, I love that big old fuzz face, wonder if he'll go all governor on us? Glad Troy got shot in the balls, sacrifice style. Told Sarah to run during the final moments, looks as if she'll be lost going by the 'Next time on Walking Dead' thing. Poor Carlos and Alvin though :'(

So glad Bonnie redeemed herself and helping out, glad to see her next time. I'm worried about Luke though, I have a terrible feeling he's been bitten and is hiding it to help us get out.

Going to be another long wait.

Raven Reaper 05-17-2014 07:57 AM

Episode 4's preview background looks darker! Clem putting on a blood face paint.. Going Rambo mano a mano last stand for her? And Episode 5 just gave me goosebumps... And, one question: 2 episodes now and, WHERE THE HELL IS CHRISTA?

Also, I almost forgot this one bad-ass choice:

Letting Clemmy stay to see Kenny's brutal crowbar beatdown on Carver's shitface to a pulp and her staredown on his dead face was a fucking heel turn for her!

Crimson 05-18-2014 09:55 PM

Lol I thought id be in the minority with Clem staying for that. You're all sick!

teamXtremist 05-18-2014 09:56 PM

I totally walked away lol

DAMN iNATOR 05-19-2014 01:18 AM

My episode 3 choices:
■ Helped Sarah (78.3%)
■ Told Bonnie about Luke (50.6%)
■ Tried to hide the theft (56.1%)
■ *Tried to help Kenny while Carver was attacking him
■ Stayed and watched Kenny brutally murder Carver w/crowbar (70.2%)
■ Killed the stalker attacking Sarita (18.0%)
■ *Straight-up laid out some real talk on Carver when he caught Clementine in his office and told him I wished Kenny had killed him in the cabin. :D

Savio 05-24-2014 01:51 PM

I fucking hate Sarah, I would have left those 2 when walking out.

Savio 05-26-2014 02:34 PM

I'll have to remember not to cross her (spoiler):

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xJIWt3_LgKM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Disturbed316 05-31-2014 12:18 AM

Walking Dead season one and two coming to next gen consoles:

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/twd-te...-new-consoles/

DAMN iNATOR 06-01-2014 10:35 AM

Then 360 & PS3 better get Tales From the Borderlands...

Emperor Smeat 07-02-2014 05:13 PM

Episode 4 arriving later this month with some details and the actual date to be announced in a couple of weeks.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...er-this-month/

Savio 07-02-2014 06:36 PM

Really wish Carver died the next episode some how....such a good heel

Emperor Smeat 07-17-2014 05:20 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0TgHThlzcWI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

This season's fourth episode, Amid the Ruins, releases next week. PC, Mac, and PS3/PS Vita (in North America) get it first on July 22. A day later, it's Xbox 360 and PS3/PS Vita (in Europe). Then, on July 24, it's iPhone and iPad -- all other platforms dates will be announced later.
http://www.destructoid.com/the-walki...k-278287.phtml

DAMN iNATOR 07-18-2014 04:23 PM

Hope it makes it worth the wait for S2, E5, ESPECIALLY if S2, E5 proves to be the series finale of the game and not just a build to a potential S3.

Mercenary 07-22-2014 06:45 AM

Work either needs to go by really fast today or be really slow so I can get home, and play the newest episode.

DAMN iNATOR 07-22-2014 06:39 PM

I would download each ep. on 360 the second they become available, but the problem with that is A) No Internet @ home, although hopefully that changes late this year or early 2015, B) Each episode releases on a Wednesday on 360 which provides a scheduling conflict, because whereas the guy who runs the game store next door to me used to be open 10am-8pm, he's now only open 5pm-8pm weekdays, and I leave the house @ or slightly before or after 5 to make it to my church's Wed. Eve. Service by 6, which is start time, and then I'm there til 8, don't get back home until 8:30-9pm, so I'm usually forced to wait til Thursday the week each ep. comes out.

Gonna be agonizing waiting; I wish there was a way I could d/l ep. 4 tomorrow and play through ASAP, so I can hopefully get some kind of answers as to WTF happened to Sarah. Hope to fuck she's still alive by some miracle.

Raven Reaper 07-24-2014 01:27 AM

My choices were mindfuckery beyond recognition:

Decided to slap sarah in case she didn't wanna get up and come with us.
Clemmy robbed that Russian Ben wannabe Arvo of his meds
Going to help Jane instead of Bonnie and Mike first.
Decide to help shoot the walkers at the deck scene.
Decided to let Becca rest after giving birth and shoot her when she turned and BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

p.s. No Trailer preview for Season 2 finale!! WTF, Telltale?

SlickyTrickyDamon 07-24-2014 03:31 AM

Fuck that Russian son of a bitch. Wish I robbed that fucker now.

SlickyTrickyDamon 07-24-2014 03:34 AM

I think they have given up on puzzles and collecting A to fix B.

Raven Reaper 07-24-2014 06:25 AM

Well, there was one puzzle I almost gave up on and it's
Honking the pick up to attract walkers with another dead walker to lean on the horn and there's a mini puzzle of destroying the deck with sarah being trapped by the avalanche on it.

Extreme Angle 07-24-2014 08:11 AM

I was kinda pissed when I finished mine...

Raven Reaper 07-24-2014 07:40 PM

Bahahha. Glitch I think.

DAMN iNATOR 07-25-2014 03:25 AM

My Ep. 4 choices:
■ Saved Sarah @ Trailer Park (55%)
■ Stole pills from Arvo (40%)
■ Crawled through ticket booth (57.9%)
■ Held baby (55%)
■ Did NOT shoot Rebecca (57.3%)
■ Also...*SIGH*.......R.I.P., Sarah :'(:wavesad:

DAMN iNATOR 07-25-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Reaper (Post 4475271)
My choices were mindfuckery beyond recognition:

Decided to slap sarah in case she didn't wanna get up and come with us.
Clemmy robbed that Russian Ben wannabe Arvo of his meds
Going to help Jane instead of Bonnie and Mike first.
Decide to help shoot the walkers at the deck scene.
Decided to let Becca rest after giving birth and shoot her when she turned and BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

p.s. No Trailer preview for Season 2 finale!! WTF, Telltale?

I'm not saying 100% it is, but I think it's probably going to turn out to be not just the S2 finale, but also the series finale, which would be fine by me. We'll hopefully get as many questions answered and loose ends and plot holes tied up and resolved as possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven Reaper (Post 4475323)
Well, there was one puzzle I almost gave up on and it's
Honking the pick up to attract walkers with another dead walker to lean on the horn and there's a mini puzzle of destroying the deck with sarah being trapped by the avalanche on it.

Not trying to be a dick, but it's called a collapse not an avalanche. Only clarifying, not a judgment on you or trolling/flaming/bullying you. Who do I look like, Juan?!

Anyway, yeah...I REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING LOATHE TTG right now for that BS...ripped my fucking heart to shreds, had to take a moment to pause and reflect on her and Clem's all-too-brief friendship. Shitty way to go.

SlickyTrickyDamon 07-25-2014 03:50 AM

She was weak. Should have left her to die in the building.

Raven Reaper 07-25-2014 08:03 PM

Dear Telltale Games, have you seen this woman? she's been missing in 3 episodes already. Last seen at Episode 1.

Raven Reaper 07-25-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR (Post 4475763)
I'm not saying 100% it is, but I think it's probably going to turn out to be not just the S2 finale, but also the series finale, which would be fine by me. We'll hopefully get as many questions answered and loose ends and plot holes tied up and resolved as possible.

Not trying to be a dick, but it's called a collapse not an avalanche. Only clarifying, not a judgment on you or trolling/flaming/bullying you. Who do I look like, Juan?!

Anyway, yeah...I REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING LOATHE TTG right now for that BS...ripped my fucking heart to shreds, had to take a moment to pause and reflect on her and Clem's all-too-brief friendship. Shitty way to go.

Sorry about that mistake. I was just too hyper excited and worried about the finale.. Telltale's logic is just to make you have a mental breakdown. That's what they're good at. lol.

DAMN iNATOR 07-26-2014 12:54 AM

Yep, too good. Almost to a fault.

Raven Reaper 07-26-2014 06:39 AM

Telltale Games is like WWE. So much heel turn and swerve in storylines and boom cliffhanger endings. :p

DAMN iNATOR 07-26-2014 06:49 AM

Yeah, pretty much. I'd be very surprised if they could keep Gearbox Software/2K Games' signature comedy stylings in tact through even one episode of Tales from the Borderlands without getting all overly emotional or dramatic, because that's not what the main series is about. I get and appreciate that TTG is trying to differentiate between their downloadable title andthe main series, but a lot of download purchases will almost certainly be people who have enjoyed the main games. If they alienate that fanbase something with a great ppotential will have been an abject failure.

I hope that's not the case but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Shisen Kopf 07-26-2014 08:30 AM

I play this game #KOTF

Mercenary 07-26-2014 02:10 PM

So the other ones from 400 days were left to die. To bad I really wanted to see more of the two sisters, and less of Bonnie

Raven Reaper 07-26-2014 06:13 PM

Bonnie has redeemed herself on this one.. No heel turn on Clemmy's group whatsoever. I forgave her already.

Savio 07-26-2014 06:18 PM

Sarah was dead weight could not stand her. "The new Ben"

Raven Reaper 07-26-2014 07:04 PM

Well that russian dude was more like Ben as well.
Very similar to stealing meds and hiding it behind walls or trash cans.

Telltale just tweeted there will be a Season 3 to this one. I'm not shitting anyone here.

Savio 07-27-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4475293)

Fuck that Russian son of a bitch. Wish I robbed that fucker now.

Spolier: I was confused when he said "You were the ones that robbed me" when I didn't. But I remember Jane stole his gun.