TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sit by the Pool and book WrestleMania 37 (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=137007)

Mr. Pierre 04-07-2020 10:50 PM

Sit by the Pool and book WrestleMania 37

It’s fun to hear that Vince, Pat, and the gang would book the next year’s WrestleMania right after WrestleMania just happened and book backwards throughout the year. Let’s turn the clocks back and book WrestleMania 37 now instead of booking it in mid-March!

What matchups? Any new stars? Feel free to share your card and reasons why.

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs The Undertaker

John Cena vs The Fiend

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Drew McIntyre

RAW Women’s Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Ronda Rousey

Roman Reigns vs Keith Lee

NXT Women’s Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Rhea Ripley

Edge vs Aleister Black

NXT Championship
Adam Cole (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens

Braun Strowman vs Seth Rollins

Usual Various Multi-person matches:

Men’s Andre Battle Royal
Women’s Battle Royal
Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
4-corners Tag Team Championship Match

Mr. Pierre 04-08-2020 03:58 PM

You’re all hurting my feelings at the pool.

Gerard 04-08-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pierre (Post 5334876)
You’re all hurting my feelings at the pool.

Your pool is contaminated with Covid19, :fu:

xrodmuc316 04-08-2020 06:00 PM

To be honest, they have ruined so many talents it's hard to say.

Will they be pushing anybody different next year?

Are they going to go a 2nd year in a row without having Finn Balor or Shinsuke Nakamura even on the card?

Samoa Joe has all of one 3 minute Mania match in 4 years on the main roster.

Who will fall out of favor with Vince between now and then should be the real question.

Mr. Nerfect 04-08-2020 07:45 PM

It's a 20-minute movie where Vince McMahon plays Captain Kirk, with puppets representing executives and backstage figures from the past and present (and maybe future?) appearing as they enter different time warps. They then fly into a black hole as Vince McMahon says "Such good shit."

Mr. Pierre 04-08-2020 08:16 PM

All fair points.

Pool is closed.

RIP Pool.

Mr. Nerfect 04-08-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pierre (Post 5334962)
All fair points.

Pool is closed.

RIP Pool.

:(

James Steele 04-08-2020 09:16 PM

I’m livid at how they’ve bungled Finn Balor and Ricochet. Finn should be a god at this point, Ricochet should be the hottest rising young star and they should be on a collision course for an explosive main event.

Mr. Pierre 04-08-2020 09:32 PM

James, I agree with you on Balor. Great gimmick, very talented. Going to have to disagree with you on Ricochet. He’s a charisma vacuum and flipping at 100 mph can only get you so far. I’m glad that Balor requested to be sent to NXT, as I’ve really enjoyed his work since the fall.

Mr. Nerfect 04-08-2020 10:28 PM

Balor's won me over in his appearances as a heel. Babyface Balor is pretty bland to me though, once the initial "cool entrance" feel wears off. Really wish they'd do AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor on the main roster though, as something other than a random make-up match. Introduce Balor as part of the club and then have him take it over.

XL 04-09-2020 11:52 AM

Not a fan of the card. It’s very “this year”. Doesn’t look like there’s much progression other than Keith Lee getting promoted (assumption).

Anybody Thrilla 04-10-2020 07:38 PM

Needs more Austin Theory or something.

DAMN iNATOR 04-11-2020 02:46 AM

Add a LIVE check-in segment at WM X-7 during the Gimmick Battle Royal to reveal that the Iron Shiek still has not reached the ring and cue Bobby "The Brain" Herman saying "Actually, scratch that. By the time he gets to the ring, it'll be WrestleMania 98."