TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   NXT 2.0 Spring Breakin’ OFFICIAL THREAD (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=139051)

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 08:14 PM

NXT 2.0 Spring Breakin’ OFFICIAL THREAD

CARD:

Cameron Grimes © v. Solo Sikoa v. Carmelo Hayes - Triple Threat NXT North American Championship match

NXT Championship - Bron Breaker © v. Joe Gacy

Cora Jade & Nikkita Lyons v. Natalya and Lash Legend

The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) v. The Creed Brothers (Brutus Creed & Julius Creed)

Grayson Waller v. Nelson Frazer

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 08:15 PM

Let's go, Cameron! WOO!

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 08:25 PM

Poor Mandy Rose. Wendy Choo ought to be tried for a crime against humanity.

xrodmuc316 05-03-2022 08:32 PM

LOL poor Indi, no more husband

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 09:44 PM

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Have they done to the NXT so-called championship belt?! It doesn't look like a belt, it looks like a kids coloring book FFS. No wonder nobody takes this trash seriously anymore.

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 09:48 PM

Oh, good, another name change. 🙄

DAMN iNATOR 05-03-2022 09:52 PM

Have they ever said if Joe Gacy's name is a reference to noted murderer (among other things) John Wayne Gacy?

I get chills and shudder just thinking that he had the same calendar birthday (March 17) as me...UGH...

Mr. Nerfect 05-07-2022 08:17 PM

Joe Gacy has always struck me as a low-rent Kevin Owens. This is probably his time to show up and separate himself, even though they seem to like the gimmick. I can see him being called up to the main roster soon. The fake woke stuff would probably work better on SmackDown, but maybe Kevin Owens makes him his “legit” younger brother? Casey Owens.

Solo Sikoa to the main roster soon too, in my opinion. He might factor into the main event of Backlash. Jack Uso. I can see Carmelo Hayes up too.

Io Shirai to be called up to Raw as Becky’s second too.

DAMN iNATOR 05-08-2022 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5547245)
Joe Gacy has always struck me as a low-rent Kevin Owens. This is probably his time to show up and separate himself, even though they seem to like the gimmick. I can see him being called up to the main roster soon. The fake woke stuff would probably work better on SmackDown, but maybe Kevin Owens makes him his “legit” younger brother? Casey Owens.

Solo Sikoa to the main roster soon too, in my opinion. He might factor into the main event of Backlash. Jack Uso. I can see Carmelo Hayes up too.

Io Shirai to be called up to Raw as Becky’s second too.

Hayes and Sikoa to the main roster now? As in, the two guys who just fought Cameron Grimes for the NXT North American championship? Nah, disagree. Both can use more time down there.

The question for me becomes with Joe Gacy's loss to Bron Breakker, what's next? Does Gacy get a rematch somehow? Do Sikoa (and/) or Hayes try to challenge for it? With Grimes being the NA Champion, I can't see him challenging for it, unless they really want to screw him over and have him drop it at the next special and win it, but that would also ruin Breakker, which I don't think they're keen on doing.

Honestly, it seems like Toxic Attraction having all the NXT Women's division gold is the best thing going in NXT "2.0" right now. They've talked the talk and walked the walk for a solid while now. Plus I can never be mad at the sight of Gigi Dolin on my screen.

Mr. Nerfect 05-08-2022 03:27 AM

You don’t need to be a champion in NXT to get the call. Hayes has been working since 2014 and Sikoa is one of the Samoan boys. He was working a while before he got signed. NXT is basically a finishing school for them.

XL 05-08-2022 06:43 AM

I thought Hayes would have been a post-Mania call up so I can see him making the move soon.

XL 05-08-2022 06:43 AM

Also, Jack Uso :lol:

xrodmuc316 05-08-2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 5547278)
Also, Jack Uso :lol:

Jey and Jimmy, mash them together, he should be Jamie Uso!

XL 05-08-2022 11:57 AM

Let’s stick with Jack for the lulz.

Mr. Nerfect 05-08-2022 12:58 PM

I thought of Jamie as another derivative of James, but it’s got too similar a start to Jey. Rikishi would have named them Jimmy, Jey and Jack. Or something offbeat entirely for Solo Sikoa. Ricky Uso. Or Abel Uso.

XL 05-08-2022 02:17 PM

Joe Uso (like his cousin or that other Samoan Joe)